So here's the scoop

So here's the scoop.
I currently live in a boring-ass town that shuts down around 5 pm, is surrounded by forest, and is far away from any interesting cities.
I have no car, few decent friends, and virtually no money.
I've explored most of the forests around here, played vidya till i got sick and bored of it, climbed some buildings, done some random drugs, and am too broke to go back to school or to buy anything that I'd want to occupy my time (my biggest interests are chemistry, technology, and the outdoors).

Any suggestions for what to do to occupy my time?

TL;DR: What to do in a small, boring, isolated town

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/theCodyReeder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>technology
>outdoors

get your ham radio license and buy a cheap baeofeng you faggot

>technoLOGy

you're supposed to get or steal a cool ass dog and take it around in the forest and have bants

I'm putting this in the "Personal Interests" section of my resume now

i suggest start growing cannabis of some sort

Do acid. I live in a small town too. Love to drop tabs, and just walk around town saying hello to everybody

Good idea. Too broke though. I'll literally have $30 after rent this month

Did that for the first time last week. Stayed in my house though. Ended up laughing hysterically with my hand in a jar of sugar. Good time

Living in a rental that I can't risk getting evicted from. I've considered it though

Don't listen to this faggot

Bumping for interest

meh, go fuck a squirrel or something

Tried. Dick too big

literally just do what this awkward chemfag does.

youtube.com/user/theCodyReeder

Canada?

You guessed it

Muskoka?

eat mushrooms and run through the forest

Nope. Nanaimo BC. Why?

Considered it. Currently don't have the money to buy shrooms. Any idea how to identify them in nature?

Just a wild guess. Pretty much in the same boat here. No job, 3 friends, and the majority of their hobbies include vidya or drugs.

It's Winter so there's nothing to do outside (skis and snowboards are expensive and far away)

I pretty much walk around town, get coffee/food then come home and listen to podcasts, music, etc.

It's a pretty beta existence but it could be worse.

Come summer though it's gonna be a forest of weed in my backyard, so that'll be fun.

you could liven up the neighborhood by yelling out your window,
The cave that Finn and Poe land in is really the mouth of a huge lizzard.
Kylo attacks Rey while she is training, but its only an illusion.
Finn and Poe meet up with Poe's old friend. The friend betrays them to the First Order.
Kylo hands Poe over to a bounty hunter. Finn is sent to re-conditioning.
Rey senses that they are in danger and goes to rescue them.
Rey confronts Kylo and she is injured. Kylo is unable to turn Rey to the dark side. Kylo reveales that Rey is a Kenobe.
Finn escapes the First Order and rescues Rey before Kylo can kill her.

If you can save up enough, and good at doing O-chem reactions, you can start producing drugs. I make Quaaludes once every so often. A solid days time, but I find it a fun, though sometimes frustrating, way to make some cash and pass the time. You can always just learn something new, pretty easy to teach yourself how AI methods work and whatnot. Start doing shrooms/acid/dmt while camping/hiking. Good times.

*cough cough* theres a research chem that is 1-1 with shrooms

but keep it on the down-low

>Invest in ethereum and litecoin with whatever money you have now
>Learn how to mine
>??????
>Profit

But other than drugs I can't think of anything to suggest. Join a club or something to try and meet people your age with similar interests. Produce something of value to society, start a business.

You kind of came to the wrong neighborhood for tips on self improvement.

>>technoLOGy

>>>technoLOGy

What does that mean?

t. Denmark

if you don't know what that means, stay tf away from rc's

Any ideas for sources?

No, like what do you mean it's 1-1 with shrooms?

1:1 meaning it's virtually the same thing. I got the equivalent of ~20+ grams of shrooms "somewhere"

I'm hesitant to name it here because I don't want that shit regulated

Or rather, if it is regulated, I don't want it classified as schedule 1 I'd rather it be regulated in the hands of trained professionals.

Fuck it, it's 4-AcO-Dmt, everyone should blast their brains out with it. It's virtually legal shrooms.

Fuck you OP. This is a drug thread now.

rip

I'll look into that. Thanks

True. Anyone have any other ideas of what to do that doesn't involve drugs?

Kek. Fair enough. What value could I bring to society?

I've considered it. Any idea of where to get cheap lab equipment?

Bro, primitive technology. Make a furnace with clay and sticks, nigga.

And do what with it?
PS. I'm in Canada, so it's too cold/rainy/miserable this time of year to do much of anything outside

I don't know man, I own an acre of land in buttfuck nowhere that I go to to live like a caveman for a while. I find it really relaxing and satisfying.

>Your age

'm guessing you're a faggot millennial. You little shits always need to make little gangs of clones.

Start playing dungeons and dragons. You can find a pdf of the players handbook online and thats really all you need. Read the basic rules. Set up some bullshit story. Invite some friends over, and just play for like 6 hours. It helps maintain creativity plus it can be a serious good way to kill some boredom. I lived in similar circumstances throughout high school and it really helped me out.

Build a potato cannon. It's challenging, sciency, and can be gloriously destructve

I'd love to do something like that. I've been wanting to wait until late spring or early summer though. As I mentioned though, I'm in Canada, and it's pretty miserable out

I don't really have many decent friends, and the ones I do have are always busy

If I had the money, I'd totally do that

If any of you faggots felt like wiring me money for supplies, I'd build an OP cannon and post pics of it on Sup Forums

Work hard and get out

learn to play any instrument. I bought a guitar and started playing whenever I got bored of vidya. worked for me

I played instruments for most of my life. Unfortunately, my high school music teacher ruined music for me pretty hardcore