Has anyone of you guys shaved their legs? if so, did you like it?

has anyone of you guys shaved their legs? if so, did you like it?

I'm a cyclist and I eventually fell into the riders fad of leg shaving. It's actually really nice. More aerodynamic and really aesthetic if you've got muscular legs.

very metro sexual
so no, i dont and will never

Never shaved my whole legs but I shave above my knee to my neck and I like it. Mainly because my hairs very coarse and the growing in period is uncomfortable so I just kept doing it.

I shave (trim) everything from neck down
No ragrets

i shaved my legs once just to see how it felt and let me tell you, it was the most uncomfortable thing when I was in bed and sheets were touching skin that has hair since I can remember

Yes, I've done it about 3 times, the first time ever was amazing, it felt erotic, shaved my entire legs and dick and ass, the feeling of the soft skin is amazing, had erections all day for 2 or 3 days.

I did it once for Halloween to dress as a sexy slut. Felt strangely confortable. It would suck to do it often tho

Not even one hair?

Sometimes I Shave my whole legs during the winter because the thermal long Johns I wear would painfully rip the hairs out of my skin otherwise. During the summer, sometimes I shave from the knee down, but only if it's because of the heat and it happens to be convenient.

I've shaved everything below the neck before.. It's just so much effort to keep it up, and I have thick dark hair so even smooth you can see the hair under the skin... Only real solution to that is waxing, and I am too insecure to get that done professionally.

anyone ever hat experience with depilatory(dunno if it's the right term) creme or spray?

yes, its insane and i feel like its better than when its on (my body hair is sparse and like really light colored). though its hella gay

I shave my right leg so it feels like I'm sleeping with a woman in bed.

You mean like nair or the likes?

I did once. Itched like hell when it started to grow back, not going through that again.

aye

I can say it works decent, but you have to clean up after it (It doesn't really take the hair all the way down to the skin for me usually.). It also misses some hairs and you get a chemical burn if you use it again, so you end up shaving anyway.

>find moms razor in the shower back in like middleschool
>ran it over my arm and discovered there was some kinda fuzz it took off me, didnt even have actual body hair yet so I thought it was cleaning me or something
>shave my legs and arms a bunch after that, never cut myself somehow
>one day im hanging at my friends trampoline and got really mad at him for some reason, a couple highschool girls pin me down on the trampoline to keep me from coming at him
>one of them whose holding down my legs asked of I shave them, I get really embarrassed and said no but she calls me out on it
only did it once since then when I decided to remove all my body hair one day, wasnt great. felt all itchy

fukking kek

lost a bet once and got one of my leg (singular) waxed, its different, but not my cup of tea

I only shave one leg so it feels like I'm sleeping next to a woman.

Nope. I get my hair trimmer and trim everything once a month.
Chest, arms, armpit, belly, dick, balls, ass. legs, even hair on top of toes
Feels great after bathing and bitches love to give me massages cause the oil slides right in

it feels like your own legs are a womens legs when you sleep. its nice and smooth.
does gets colder tho

I shave my legs every now and then.
Women don't like hair just as men,
it's important if you have sex.

Yes.
Pants feel a lot different afterwards.

Anybody know of any shavers that actually cut close? The one I have right now still leaves a noticeable stubble.

Shave legs what a bunch of fucking faggots

Virgin detected.

I did a complete NAIR and got rid of ALL the hair on my body. I loved it! My body looked a million times better and the girls loved it too.

Highly recommend!

Yea i am a backdoor virgin you weak little sissy

The girls love it too what the girls who think of you as a gay friend

LOL

Yeah I do, it is realy comfortable :)
But don't do it if you are afraid of people giving
you shit for it.

It's winter and I'm a neet so i dont worry about that too much d:

Yea just tell everyone you are a big flaming homosexual before you shave so they knkw whats up

but doesnt it also feel like youre sleeping next to another man?