So Sup Forums this is a really important question and I want your input

So Sup Forums this is a really important question and I want your input.
Personally I am a vans guy I think they are more comfortable and last longer. What do you think Sup Forumsm

I prefer Vans for longevity but I wear chucks for style. Personal preference.

Fucking hate vans. They fall apart, every pair I've had. DCs are so much more comfortable/padded and last longer in my experience.

Buy vans if you want low cut shoes, chucks for mid/high ones. Both looks better when its all used up except for the white ones of course

You massive faggot

How'd you know?

Nothing like a good pair of Chucks, honestly. High tops > all other shoes

if you are built (muscular), overweight, or have smallish feet, go with converse: vans can make your feet look small. Otherwise it doesn't matter

I prefer the look of Vans, but I‘ve never had Converse.

I feel the opposite issue I have big legs from sports and I think chucks look out of place on a bigger build but vans work for all shapes (but that's just personality)

grow up and wear leather

vans for sure. Classics for life

why not both?

old skools and chucks man

I'm also a vans guy

Legit have both

both these shoes are for girls

I prefer chucks but for me the only foot wear that last longer than 6 months are boots so i havent had a pair in years

Vans and DC are great, but the absolute best is adidas. You'll get plus 10 slav style and squat power

DC is shit, and thats why they cant afford to pay their team riders and go bankrupt every other year

save up for some jordans

Both suck and will fuck your feet if you walk on them daily
Converse are slightly worse

i wear vans for style, though chucks are eternal style

however noting gets my dick hard then a girl in a denim skirt and airwalks

FUCK OFF SHILLS

I like pumas.

Vans. Nothing better.

>asking Sup Forums for fashion advice

really nigga.

Op should probably go to /fa/. Learned a thing or two over there