Gangbang thread

gangbang thread

post girls, anons call dibs on their holes in their gangrape.

start with miranda here, calling her sweet pussy

I call deep in her pussy as she bends over

you can get miranda's sweet pussy after me, i'll fuck her ass right after and cum in there

Decide

choose the holes

She sucks me while you fuck her. Cute mouth

ill lay down as she rides me with those thicc legs

i would cum deep into her sexy little pussy then as she chokes on you

Id' grab her by the hair and fuck her mouth while she's riding you, might smack those titties around too

I'd try for balls on her chin when you cum, hear both of you groan at the same time

as long as she gets some cum deep inside her womb it would be hot. more of her in stockings?

maybe put a finger in her tight little asshole too

After her pussy is full of cum, she needs to get on her knees and suck some cocks for a while. Pass her around.

Yessss, make her air tight! Maybe a third guy could jump in

if any 3rd guy wants to come and make miranda airtight

One in her pussy and one in her mouth so far. Lube her ass up and maybe someone will

I'd eat her out while she's waiting on another cock

I begin with her mouth first
Anyone with her?

id fuck that thicc ass

Lips look so good to lay her down and fuck her mouth

mmm bend her over and get her fucking

sit her in my lap and play with her titties while I watch the other girls fuck

her pussy mound would get raped

I’d just watch my sister, who wants what?

damn, I want her on her back with my dick thrusting so hard in her pussy! Shes open to suck someone else

lets'see her face

miranda's mouth and pussy called, who wants to make this asian slut airtight? rape her virgin asshole

No hurry guys, I'm enjoying her sweet mouth

her womb is going to be filled

mmm suck me baby

I have'nt fucked her yet. Still shoving my dick into her mouth and watching tears run down her face

anyone else? two holes unclaimed

Strip her down and kiss all over her, get guys to rub her all over!

body? guessing her as will be ridden against the wall

mmm holding her head and thrusting into her sweet mouth. I might cum that way

mom

would suck her titties as shes getting warmed up

Is she watching so far?

mmmm shooting cum into her mouth!! She sucked me too good!

How would you ravage this little angel?

came to miranda already?

sexy lil junky bitch

tie my waist to hers as i assfucked her, so i can take her on my daily life as my cock warmer

I don’t think she’s ever had a cock up her ass

my daughters

Which of slut Issys holes would you use?

cousin jackie

first time for everything
imagine her bent over in this outfit, tights ripped at her ass as someone ties her to them, so she would be a living cock warmer with her mouth open all the time, to accept strangers cock as shes forced to go around someones day

What about her presious little pussy? I’m sure that’s the last place she want someone forcing their cock into.

that too. maybe we can tape someones hands to both her tits too, so when she stands up straight shes forced to expose her pussy, let others take a shot at the cock sleeve.

wwyd to judith?

force her to wrap her legs around a mans waist, and tie her ankles together behind him, tights on and everything

Maybe make her pose for strangers who would want to take pictures of her little body exposed and humiliated

slide that dress down to get a crack at that fat asian ass

what type of cock would she suck?

of course they get to pick the holes that she gets to be taken in while they get the photos. im thinking an eiffel tower would be popular. she loves those tights doesnt she?

Anyone?

Yes she does! I’d like to see her have to speak her legs and pussy for random men to take selfies with, maybe make her look at the camera while she sucks their cocks.

those fat asian tits would be great handles as shes getting fucked against the wall

Which of Lillian's holes do you want to stretch out?

she'd be eiffel towered for sure. maybe even all 3 holes. what is her name? more pics?

Nicole, what kinds of pics?

DeDe's craving as many cocks as she can get

more tights?

DeDe's gonna get one right in her asshole

swimming in a sea of cum

Anyone?

Ruin the slut

anybody?

I'd strip her right there, down onto her knees and make her take my cock down her throat, whilst another few guys join and start tying her up against a tree and fashion a board saying 'sucking for $$$' then sit back and watch the queues form!

How about this chick? How many involved?

Oh DeDe would be so popular, make her a public fucktoy