Hey Sup Forums, why are you sad/angry? Everyone on Sup Forums is salty as fuck so whats your reason for being this way?

Hey Sup Forums, why are you sad/angry? Everyone on Sup Forums is salty as fuck so whats your reason for being this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neet incel no friends

Fuck you. Go and kys.

just pretending am i right

Try having autism then interact normally with people: hint, hint, normies will avoid you or treat you like shit.

actually not,while i don't have autism but ihave a severe social communication disorder,people see me as crazy,weird but won't totally avoid you

Because salt enhances flavor. Haven't all those cooking shows taught you anything?

They sure as hell avoid me. I mean, sure, I can be entertaining to them, but beyond that it's like communicating to aliens.

We come here to get hard and don't take no shit from normies

Mad about school. Sad that other people are getting stuff that I'm not able to. Guess I'll go flip burgers for a livin'.

money

The world is fucked up by greed

Sold my 334 lite coin at 50$, it hit 400 today

Would you happen to not be a manlet?

1/3 profit is still good man
See and be happy you made money doing nothing

no i'm average ;1,81 cm

I've had to take the blame for things that I never did. As a result, some of my family essentially disown me. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Bf is an alcoholic and can't leave because I don't have the finances to do so.

Why do people hate alcoholics?
t. functional alchy

You grow out of it.

It's just fuckin retards that think they're special or that their 21yr old world view is groundbreaking and no one understands them, except there are literal books on the same shit they feel and think that have existed since the 1800's.

If I am now salty at this stage in my life, it's just because I don't really want to interact with that person. No special reason needed, just fuck off and let me be me, I ain't trying to ruin anyones day, don't ruin mine.

I'm mad because one of my roommates got me sick (it's going to turn into a full blown fever any minute now) and I can't smoke weed because I have a drug screen coming up. Drinking doesn't help

I used to be a heavy drinker.

Leave. There is a way, it won't always be a lovely path to follow, but until he cleans up, you will only find happiness elsewhere.

after a 2 year relationship I found out I was the "side chick" all along.

I would make you my main bitch
Pls be my gf

I don't hate alcoholics. He's destructive and verbally abusive when he comes home. All our furniture is ruined, he pisses on the bathroom floor, won't let me sleep and scares the dogs. Wasnt like this when we met.

I'm going back to school to get a better job but I won't get a job in that field for a little over a year. :( just have to put up with it and stick it out until i can get on my feet!

Why do some people piss everywhere when drunk? I'm not an alcoholic but I get fairly hammered when I go out with friends and i always managed to piss straight in a toilet. Yet I know people who'll go home and do it in the wardrobe/on the floor/in someone's ear etc.

Mix of entitlement and legitimate grievances.

>mad about mah skool

I don't know. If he's super blacked out he'll pee the couch. But my guess is, he's swaying back and forth and can't stand straight. He also talks to himself. And when he answers himself, he looks over his shoulder and that makes his stream go everywhere.

Talks to himself in a jokey way?? Kek'd slightly but it cant be easy for you to be fair. Or the dogs. I'm always nice to the dog even if I've had a few ales.

got shitcunt teammates in my league of legends game.

fucking bane of my existence man

>t. one trick pantheon pony

Jokey, I guess:
"I'm drunk! Should I make some chicken nuggets?"
"Holy shit. I. Am. Drunk. Where's my phone?"
He usually just thinks out loud VERY loudly. When he yells at me, it scares the dogs. If he ever tries to yell at them or look at them nasty I freak out.

i'm pushing 30
i'm at least 100 lbs over weight
i'm grossly underpaid but that's because I have a $400 month marijuana addiction
I have a fat wife that i'm pretty sure cheats
I stopped seeing my family partly because i'm terrified of my psychotic brother and because of the wedge my bitch whore wife keeps driving between myself, friends and family for the past 8 years
i'm on anti convulsants that double as psychotropics which have rendered me socially inept when I used to be very outgoing and gregarious before taking these fucking meds
up this late so I can avoid my wife in bed as a means of limiting contact with her.
I think I hate my life

You talking to me asshole?
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

my gf leave me, 5 years she try to make me change but she can't stop me for reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep this night

>>/fit/

Yeah sounds a bit crap to be honest. I had a girlfriend who was a regular argumentative drinker and I don't drink too often. Got pretty tiresome. Why did he start if he wasn't when you met him?

The world is run by and inhabited by idiots and I'm one of them

Fuck you, bitch

life's hard

He had an early morning job and was a weed smoker (which doesn't bother me) and would only drink a couple tall boys before bed. Now, he's in the bar industry (finishes between 12 and 5am) and can't smoke weed (on probation) so he drinks A LOT more. Plus he knows everyone that works there and drinks there so of course, he stays later than usual, but 4 nights a week? I need sleep too.

My girlfriend is mad at me because when I was drunk two weeks ago we fucked and somehow I managed to rupture an until-then unknown ovarian cyst.

I also teach intro-level college courses on law and government and some of the students beg for extra credit after having missed over half the classes, and obviously didn't study.

In sum, my gf can't and won't fuck me because I broke her innards and my students are a bunch of little bastards who want me to soft-serve them college credit.

get out asap, dont continue a failed relationship for free rent, not only is it "mean" but you are hurting your future/wasting time

I'm not either. I'm actually a nice functional person. I just come here to act like a 12 year old retard because I can't do that anywhere else.

>gf can't and won't fuck me
>some of the students beg for extra credit

I think I see a solution.

Dude I really hope you figure out some way to get in to a better place. try to get some help, thats a rough go of it and i genuinely hope things start to get better for you man

i don't think a gangbang of 30 18-20 year olds is going to alleviate the whole broken vagoo thing.

>literally what the post is talking about you salty fuck

>I believe that was the joke

being outraged is easier ploy to garner attention/attempt to gain support for whatever you are saying

Lowkey what is the best way to ask for extra credit or an extension in your opinion? I have been getting fucked in chemistry, and i have negleted physics all of the semester at uni and unless the prof takes pity on me I'm fucked

I think it fucking it would.

Because we fell for trap&fag trolling. It lasts for so long that I start to have legitimate concerns that it's not trollin or never was... black cock, fag cock... it's not "evil secret society" anymore. Back then you could check if girl is redpilled by breaking first rule and tellin her about /b. Right now? Only if you want to establish yourself as faggot. Sad truth. We have moments of glory like that Shia stunt but all other days...

I lost a shit ton of CS:GO Skins gambling that I was going to use to sell for a couple of months salary. So frustrated at myself

Mean? I work and pay half of everything. Just hard to come up with 1st and last months rent plus a pet deposit.

Develop a good relationship with your professor. Try to participate in class if it's a lecture, even if it's asking stupid questions. They'll notice you and notice you're interested.

E-mail your professors and let them know you're concerned. Many of us, especially younger ones, really respond to that. The older ones who are more jaded can be harder to crack.

TL;DR: ask them, explain your situation and don't try to make too many excuses. Professors don't want to hear "my car broke down, my grandma died, i've been sick" because we hear that every day. Just tell them you've really been struggling and want to do better and you might be surprised how many will be responsive.

You're going to have a hard time now because you're asking right at the time final grades are soon to be due, so profs are really not keen on having extra work to do that they normally wouldn't have to deal with.

But many will. I try to help out, so hopefully you'll get someone like me.

TL;DR: ASK THEM

All these faggots that think they should put pictures of them selves dressed up like girls are making b one of the gayest places on the internet. No such thing as chicks with dicks just dudes with tits and if you are attracted to u man in drag than you are a homo

thats good i meant more along the lines of pretending to give a shit about the other person. Ive been in similar positions and played along with the persons crap even tho they would refuse help to get better, in the end me being trying to act like everything was okay was just a waste of my time. im not saying start fights but if you can just bounce if you have any other options even if slightly uncomfortable or not as opportune youll be better in the long run and would avoid getting into fights or having you shit stolen like what happened to me

My bf (is it okay if no tits because am not attention whoring & it's fucking cold in here) has been stolen away by bipolar depression.

Idk is you guys know what that really is. I sure as shit didn't. He was fun as fuck (but dangerous in nonviolent way) when manic. Then he crashed hard. Has been in severe depression last 5 months.

I didn't know what depression was really like either. Jesus. It's horrific. If any of you have it, I'm seriously sorry you do.

Anyway. He won't talk to me. Or see me. He reads my texts almost everyday, but the last time he texted back was a week ago, to remind me how miserable & paralyzed he is, & that he doesn't feel the same about me anymore.

That's why I'm very, very sad. I just want to help him. He won't let me. Idk what to do. I would do -fucking anything-. Except give up.

Not to be mean but how do you smoke 400 worths of weed in a month? I smoke 20 to 30 1/8s and they last me a week sometimes longer.

Go to his house, bang on the door, make his ass get up. Get him in a support group. Get him to a shrink where he can get meds.

More than anything, he needs meds. Bipolar doesn't just go away.

show us your bewbs

Who is this

Thats great advice thank you. I really overloaded my semester with most of my core courses and Its just been destroying me. I also dont need extra credit as much as i just need an extension on my paper, I missed a couple of lectures to study chem and I just need a couple days to polish up the paper and understand the concepts so im not fucked for the final. Hopefully he will understand if I am just straight with him, he is a pretty young dude also so hopefully he knows the feel. Thanks again!

Show us your tits you'll feel better

I'm this guy:

So maybe not the best track record.