Universities in The USA

Hello Sup Forums, I'm the russian student who wants to go to the US university. Could you help me with application procedure?
What to do at first?
Where to find a list of all colleges?
How to formalize an application?
What exams should I pass before applying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8IAOuumQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js
youtube.com/watch?v=JzPkx9RqCRI
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=i_g9uIHCAZs
youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY
youtube.com/watch?v=WC_S4AOsb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jC2yB2Zusyg
aalto.fi/en/studies/about/for_future_student/#welcomeguide
college.harvard.edu/admissions/application-process/international-applicants
college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/applying-aid/international-students
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mate it's 5am - 8am in the majority of the US right now

idt that's a problem

First learn about white priviledge and how all whites are evil. Write an essay on which halloween suits are acceptable and which are not. Here is some material.
youtube.com/watch?v=a7s8IAOuumQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js
youtube.com/watch?v=JzPkx9RqCRI

r u retarded or smth?

put hispanic in your application, they're more likely to get in even with bad grades

lmao dude but I think this is quite impossible

I am a debate champion on american university level, so yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

why r u sending this mindless shit?

I am warning you about american universities. If you do insist on going there do some serious research about the university you will pick since a lot of american are like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_g9uIHCAZs
youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

>since a lot of american are like this.

Yeah, your broken english and meme posting certainly represents a person who has a keen understanding of our university system.

well, since i'm russian mothefucker i know how to avoid this shit so that's not a problem

I was supposed to write american universities, sue me for making a mistake. That does not change the fact that many american universites are like that. It's not only on student level but many of the professors strongly advocate their anti-white anti-freespeech and anti-intellectual views.
youtube.com/watch?v=WC_S4AOsb2Y

>but many of the professors strongly advocate their anti-white anti-freespeech and anti-intellectual views.
lol no they don't.

I would contact the Russian embassy visa helpline in Washington DC for basic information.

You will probably have to apply for a visa and then just apply to each university as an international student individually. Idk how it works really but our universities love immigrants that's basically all they are nowadays anyway.

thanks 4 this info, it is pretty new for me but i'm planning to go to a univ with good a rating

>Berkeley
>California
He should know by now not to go near either if these if he's white and not willing to suck "minority" cock.

i got the idea

Sure only irrelevant fringe universities are like that. Like you know yale and princeton.
youtube.com/watch?v=jC2yB2Zusyg

I went to a university with many colleges. I never once heard this b.s. in any if my stem classes and only a little in this one hippy AUC class I had to take. Some colleges are all about what you posted but they are the minority. If you have large amounts of your students protesting instead of going working towards a degree your school becomes a joke. Also, if at my university a bunch of beaners tried to stop white students from getting in they'd have been stomped by some of the frats.

Take your Sup Forums shit to where it belongs, he's asking a legitimate Sup Forums question and you're shitting up the thread. legit kys

Not him but I should mention my school was 15% foreign and the students were from all over the globe. IIRC a student Visa is one of the easiest thing to get.

I think I have to explain u y i wanna study in US. Since our average month salary is $100-200 and related picture shows usual college in Russia. Just have a look at this circumstances.

So was anything that I posted a lie? If I have outright lied and spread false information then do tell. The only thing you can possibly have against me is when I said "many american universites are like that", and judging by how much these things have been on the news and how many articles about different universities I can find without any effort makes me think I am most likely right in making that claim.

I forgot to relate

Is anything you have posted pertaining to what the OP is asking?

He was asking about american universities. I showed him some negative aspects about american universities, yea I do think my posts were pretty much on topic. I would imagine any decent university would have relevant information on the topics he is asking.
aalto.fi/en/studies/about/for_future_student/#welcomeguide
Is an example of the kind of help page I am referring to.

college.harvard.edu/admissions/application-process/international-applicants
college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/applying-aid/international-students
As an american example.

I've seen this film.

bump

you just want to go there cuz ur a russian spy trying to infiltrate their government

we already have one in the executive office

What major are you aiming for, Russia?
I can't speak for the US, but I didn't see any SJW le race war shit the whole four years I was in Bongistan. Granted it was engineering and half the course was Chinese.
The couple Slavs I knew there were hardworking if somewhat depressed-looking, and one even found a job.

This one always kills me.

Stanford wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole.

If Asians are so smart why do they think Africans of the American variety can be racist?

Asians are smart. Just look at Caltech.

Are you planning to go for undergrad or for postgrad?

Where are the desks? How do you take notes or take tests?

you probably can't do undergrad so you want to finish your 4 yrs in russia first and apply then

your university will have programs and papers needed for graduate application here

>Asians are smart. Just look at Caltech.
More like they are studious and obsessed with what school they go to. They can be pretty dense if you work with them.

This is a conference hall