youtube.com/watch?v=hV8DkQA-ezk
youtube.com/watch?v=VBQRvwg5aAI
youtu.be/xTxX957U6hw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7H7U73QI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pink floyd - obscured by clouds

I like you

youtu.be/qNcPwrfK9tY

really wish i heard it when i was younger.
i doubt i wouldve understood it, but if i did, i might have done things differently...

Dethklok lives on.

I prefer slatfats but most nofx gr8

The middle and end of the album is so amazing

greatest album by pink floyd

The only thing is album is good for is masturbating to the cover. Allegedly.

youtu.be/M155Er6PFz0
technically not an album, but 32 minutes of brilliance, nonetheless

Brilliance is obviously subjective, but an anime reaction image kinda makes me question your taste. Different strokes!

This album is so trippy and unbelievable. Everyone should listen to it once

Fast N Bulbous

This album is very difficult to get into but it is immensely rewarding youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU

good shit! such an underrated album as dark came out the next year

Ozric Tentacles should be mandatory listening for humanity

DIE DRUGGIE

i will make sure you die, druggie.

No one needs nofx you fake punk shill

Without a fucking doubt

Eluvium

Dismembered by Dismember blows me away

GOAT brutal death

Oh fuck yes wishbone ash

definitely Candlesmass

Even if you dont like metal, this Tolkien themed masterpiece will blow you dick off

gave a cpl songs on the album a try... Unless im trippin on shrooms or dxm or something i dont yhink i would ever give it a chance

Nice cover art! I like the more modern day fritz the cat vibe

if your into the gothenburg style, this album is probably the best of the genre.

If you are a girl than this is completely acceptible.. If you are a guy and genuinly enjoy these songs you may be a fruitloop.

You're supposed to be tripping something fun

Fuck other anons. Nofx is awsome been listening to them 2 decades. Other anons can get fuct by gg allen

That makes since then. Ever gave the album plastic beach by the gorillas a chance while tripping? REMARKABLE

It makes me sad. I can taste the plastic and the beach however

Summoning is just bad dopey burzum. Give this a shot OP

own this on vinyl, looking forward for his new album to arrive in the mail.

What

The album make me sad and I understand what it's about. Despite that one of my favorite songs is Melancholy Hill

Fellow punk?

2 Chainz - Pretty Girls Like Trap Music
Lorde - Melodrama
Brand New - Science Fiction

Not sure if any of you are into rap or not, but for real, this is my favorite of all time. The story telling is impeccable and the music is perfect. This is the soundtrack to my summers.

really? I thought it was ok

SFFB is better tho in every way. Probably his best album since Bastard, although can you compare the two, they're so different.

Bastard was like Sup Forums and SFFB is like Tumblr

Kirin J Embracism best album ever.

Well to be fair, i didn't like it at first since i was so used to the aggressive artist that hated the world and his life, but after listening to it all the way through a few times i was extremely impressed and moved by the design and careful planning of the soundtrack as a whole, and i say soundtrack because you can almost imagine a movie for it while listening. All nigger jokes aside, it is a masterpiece of an album and i recommend it to all of my friends no matter what kind of music they listen to.

i second this

This, or devil and god

SFFB is an amazing album. Once again, a mature masterpiece, but i still have to put wolf above it, not only because of the nostalgia, but the fact that the music can be so diverse yet go together so perfectly. Listening to Wolf from beginning to end the first time brought a tear to my eye. SFFB, not so much. The album is still great, but it didn't feel like a real album by Tyler. Maybe i'm just stuck on the trilogy he created with the first three, but i still have to give it to Wolf.

A classic

I can always go for some Pendulum

these, also this

Mah snow nigga!

Hey, hella good is a hit bro. Not saying the album is good, but that song is great. There are just songs that no matter what, almost everyone can groove to

any other album by kate as well

there are some good ones itt i think. but i sometimes wonder why so few people on this board listen to ´advanced´ electronic music? techno,(dark)psy,the -cores,tek,drone...anything drug/dancing related?
sooo much good music out there 4chin seems to miss.
just an example, old one: youtube.com/watch?v=HcsEiZGXBYE

somobe the great communication

not a rap guy, but this album is awesome.
feels like 90's rap, storytelling,
these guys had one album and just vanished
out of the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=hV8DkQA-ezk

you are not alone user.

not the style i appreciate most but this is for nostalgia.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQRvwg5aAI

Not bad at all.

Speaking of music that doesn't get enough recognition, Dealership was an amazing band. Link posted and 'Then' from their album "Action/Adventure" (Pic related) are worth checking out if you've ever been an awkward innocent shit.

Forgot link..

youtu.be/xTxX957U6hw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7H7U73QI4

not sure if nigger
or faggot