Just took a tab of lsd. any tips to help the trip Sup Forumsros?

just took a tab of lsd. any tips to help the trip Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PuTUj0EnlM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU. EVERYONE VIEWS YOU NEGATIVELY BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ACT AROUND THEM. IT'S BEST TO STAY INSIDE AND BE ALONE.

GRAB THE KNIFE AND SLIT YOUR THROAT

alright thanks

watch some movies lol, Sup Forums aint great to hang out on and trip

yeah once i start tripping i'm not touching the internet, till then, usual fuckery

listen to the beatles

Set and setting homie. Set and setting.

Take one of these and call me in the morning.

that's gonna look fucking retarded and not cool when he's tripping. that is way too stimulating/there's way too much going on for someone tripping to even want to look at it.

Yea, get off stop trying to "improve your trip", put on some music you enjoy, eat some cake, jerk off a few times, and let your mind wander and tell you how fucking awesome you are and everything else is.

got all my favorite bands on deck! beatles being 2nd!

This

Watch planet earth

Bump

No. Everything you take from the trip can never be effectively applied except in stoner circles who are obfuscating the fact they're trying to be deeper than one another, despite running over the same tread of ground ad nauseum.
If you are to utilize psychedelics effectively, then grind out some psychological malfunctions and research subjects you are interested in to give your mind a proper work out so the information entrenches itself more deeply into your psyche than in any other conscious state.
Otherwise you are melting your brain to an otherwise irrational configuration and peforming nothing more than unverifiable mental masturbation.

masrurbate to your feet

whine whine bitch bitch

It's a good anime, but i would give it a shonen jump rating

Agreed. However, anything can be labeled as "unverifiable mental masturbation" by someone that doesn't find enjoyment from a particular style of mental masturbation.

>anything can be labeled as "unverifiable mental masturbation"

No, that is precisely unverifiable mental masturbation, since verifiable mental stimulation is excited by reality testing.
You getting lost in thoughts for a sense of eternal cohesion where everything makes sense is just your brain decaying and forcibly comprehending distorted internal phenomena.

What may be reality to you, may not be reality to someone else. You are assuming everyone has the same level of intelligence, intellect, and curiosity that you do. Some people don't really care how things work or why things work, they just enjoy busting a nut and consuming delicious treats. That's not "wrong" that's just not your "right"

op here. this mind fucked me man

where the hell is that and how can I get there ?

that's fucking disgusting dude wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=-PuTUj0EnlM&t

Shpongle

You're fucking disgusting dude, all you care about is looks, you don't even appreciate the history of a location you fucking animal.

>What may be reality to you, may not be reality to someone else.
This is a trite conclusion to come to and often proposed by people who regularly trip. It is ultimately a cop out for constructing any intelligible perspective since it presumes that is equally valid in their own regard. If this were factual, then we wouldn't bother distinguishing between events, let alone observing the difference in reactivity of chemicals with our own physiology.
What you're describing is preference, not statements of objective reality, which can be clearly defined beyond the limits of human perception, even though both are completely interlinked.

LSD taught me that. Maybe you should try out my preferred method of mental masturbation. You may enjoy it more than you think, and I'd be willing to wager you learn a lot in the process, the information would just be more personal and relatable because it would be about you and not ultimately useless information that can be utilized in very specific situations or explained to others to imply so kind of elevated cognitive ability.

op update: body feels weird in a good way, vision is hazey and my head has this weird tingle to it. got my music going, feeling good!

put random pieces of fruit in high places

Agreed. However one thing that's true for every human ever, we all find enjoyment from something and it's not always the same as what someone else finds enjoyment in. At the end of the day life is about being happy as much as possible depending on what we encounter and have the ability to manipulate as well as what we encounter and have absolutely no control of.

yuuuuuuuck

i doubt you've dropped a tab in your life kook

IM THE ACID GOD I TAKE STRIPS AT A TIME

>We all find enjoyment from something and it's not always the same as what someone else finds enjoyment

Masturbation is definitely enjoyable, but what is the net gain from it, as opposed to genuine intercourse?
The same could be said for reality testing, becoming more sensitive to reality itself with thorough analysis and rigorous study for a deserved reward, rather than mindless, borderline self-destructive feedback loop of serotonin overload.
If happiness is your prerogative, then so be it, just know there are more efficient means to establish consistently beneficial activities.

Enjoy it brother safe trippin sending you some sweet good vibes

feeling great right now. thanks for he message and artwork brotha!

Is there any other way to do acid than in moderately high doses with no expectations or intentions of what will occur after doing so?? Acid should be called "fuck it, let's see what happens" in my opinion.

I bet you have no friends

watch out for spiders

That is largely due to me being an asshole rather than any social ineptitude.
I am okay with this.

starting to feel a little nauseated. drawing to help the nausea and tone down the jitters.

A solid understanding of self and personal preference is extremely important in life. All things that can be revealed and explored while tripping ballsack in an effort to establish the foundation for a construct of a personal "house of knowledge" in the future. I feel like we both may be making assumptions of OPs state of mind and skill set from opposite sides of the coin. The universal reality is a knowledge of self and a knowledge of the universe surrounding oneself are both required to gain a full understanding of both.

Thats sick! I drew this on 2 tabs about 4 hours in to the trip. Dont worry about the nausia itll pass. Sending you lots of love brother

You can only realize that you're a transcendent blip in an eternal sea of self so many times before you want to figure out exactly what stars are made of is all I'm really saying.

I'm speaking more of an understanding of self in an emotional sense than a physical one.

careful of the spiders bro

This can not be performed accurately alone since many aspects of the self are externally derived.
You don't know who you are until you are skewed by multiple vantage points.

Pulpit rock in norway. Just went there this summer

Its beautiful

It was amazing

Also a true statement. That would fall under the knowledge of the universe surrounding oneself category a category of which information is mostly gathered subconsciously and not while tripping balls but can be easier to process and interpret subconsciously and while tripping balls.

this album is about to take me to another universe. thanks for all those who contributed. i'm feeling trippy!!!

What? You're not making much sense user