You've been hit by

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A fucking chainsaw

Probably not the best chainsaw gore out there but it's at least a bit impressive and will definitely leave a scar.

Let's get some good gore going, I wanna see some unusual shit if I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijps.org/article.asp?issn=0970-0358;year=2015;volume=48;issue=1;spage=60;epage=65;aulast=Patil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_cobalt_oxide
streamable.com/30hci
a.pomfe.co/fnpaho.mp4
instagram.com/p/BakCK3TDvjB/
thumbs(dot)gfycat(dot)cum/SneakyExemplaryBorzoi-size_restricted(doot)gif
youtube.com/watch?v=MDVLiuto5Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try not to forget what a LiO battery is capable of.

Pretty cool. Deadass tissue caused by Necrotizing Faciitis removal. This is a during picture.

After

I like the witch fingers better

Damage done by a sloth bear

>sloth bear

IS THIS THE SAME DUDE IN THAT VIDEO WHERE THE SLOTH BEAR IS FUCKING A DUDE UP? IT'S POSTED HERE EVERY OTHER DAY.

Come for the gore

"Well shit that's some good reconstruction"

Is that an arm or a leg? Can't tell. Chainsaw accidents are pretty common I hear

Pretty sure it's a different dude and a different bear. Apparently it's kind of want of sloth bears to destroy peoples' faces, at least it might seem so according to this article. Here's some more facial unrecognition if you're into that, all at the claws of the sloth bear!

ijps.org/article.asp?issn=0970-0358;year=2015;volume=48;issue=1;spage=60;epage=65;aulast=Patil

>ijps.org/article.asp?issn=0970-0358;year=2015;volume=48;issue=1;spage=60;epage=65;aulast=Patil

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY FUCK SHIT UP BAD...BUT THAT RECONSTRUCTION....FROM INDIA?/ WTF??

Right? But if I had to choose I'd take the scar chest over the no fokin baby hand. Except on Thursdays, that's when I stay in.

More energy density that modern Li-Ion batteries have the worse it is if they catastrophically fail. The newer ones they're going to commercialize soon (LINA cells) have over 10x the energy I'd hate to see what happens if one of those goes fails in your pocket

HOW OFTEN DO THEY FAIL? AND DO APPLES HAVE THEM?MY FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH HAS ONE AND NOW I AM SCARED.

The reconstruction job ain't shit AND he got morpheus shades, pretty good deal for getting mauled to hell but not all the way back

Considering how fucked up his face was when he got there they did a pretty good job reconstructing his face

Man I should really tell that to people who like to stick electric toothbrushes up their ass

Thanks for the shower! Might have been a little too hot for you, sorry if you got burned. I have faith they'll let you keep that smoking hot bod in hell.

Holy kek

Depends on the type of battery, the older ones had a problem where heat can cause the components to break down into oxygen causing a fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium_cobalt_oxide

Was as posted on r/fiftyfifty of an image of a man's entire set of fingers cut off from getting caught in factory machinery, just as bad as you can image it.

It'd be a decent suit if it's proven there's not even a very small window to get that thing out of your pants when the battery fails. I'd say it's worth investigating.

goddamn spearchucker

again that seems like they did a bretty gud job with the restoration
That usually only happens when the battery is abused by overheating or overcharging. If they failed like that all the time we wouldn't be using them in almost all portable devices. They are safe as long as you don't abuse them

Occurrence of catastrophic failure are the exception not the rule. If they were inherently dangerous they wouldn't commercialize then so widely

I put the pica in teamwork
"Fucking nail me bro"

streamable.com/30hci

that one always makes me cringe

a.pomfe.co/fnpaho.mp4

We meet our friend again in the operating room.

More nails than gore, but I mean, look at all those nails.

Someone doesn't play frogger

Holy molers

instagram.com/p/BakCK3TDvjB/

my sides

Honestly it's astounding the other guy didn't catch on fire too

Not much smells worst than burning shit.
Just imagine the smell

thumbs(dot)gfycat(dot)cum/SneakyExemplaryBorzoi-size_restricted(doot)gif

Dude sticks his hand in tiger cage, hand hasn't been the same since! If they had the balls to shoot the cat after that I feel castration is in order.

This is what happens when you jerk off to traps

Jk! He masturbated with a motorcycle chain. You should see the dick pic!

One of the things that gets me about this picture are those fingertips.

I have to admit, seeing some of the before and after pics - these docs have got some real skills in stiching back up. (I know some of them still ooked freaky)

You're not a bad boi but today you sure as shit weren't a good boi when you wrecked my digits.

I see a wine glass

They should make the loop metal so you can put it on a keychain

Had to get under the hood on this one

Anyone have some sexy female teen gore?

This is from a metal bed frame

Holy fuck did he ded

I have a feeling that thing did not die as instantly as it might have wanted to.

If you really want that shit there's this video of at least more than one dude beating the shite out of a sitting down on the curb woman's cabeza, with blunt objects I'm pretty sure? She goes into convulsions iirc, pretty brutal tbh. I think wood was involved, not a penis if that's what you thought, sick bastard.

imagine the pain afterwards

Just keep taking whatever drugs you did to behave like that while on fire and you're good

May have broken some ribs but unless he got a punctured lung he may have lived
Yeah burning to death is probably one of the worst ways to die because it often doesn't kill you outright, you could be in agony in a hospital for days or weeks before you die. That's why mustard gas was so notorious even though phosgene was the deadliest agent used in WW1, it didn't usually kill you, but gives you really painful chemical burns

I saw that
She's brown and clothed
Not sexy at all

I guess I got lucky when I didn't take my ring off before rock climbing (not a man made rock wall), lucky I didn't get it stuck and my whole weight put on it if I slipped, because there's a chance that this would've happened. I give too much of a shit about my fingers to keep doing stupid shit like that.

Have you tried brown? If not don't knock it till you try it, that precious white pussy won't save you it will take your money your kids and ultimately your life if you do nothing.

I mean so will black pussy but I can't say I'd be surprised

you don't need to be worried, unless your toothbrush was made in China.

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

That brown pussy is the result of child incest for millennia and reeks of drugs and illegal aliens

>If they had the balls to shoot the cat after that I feel castration is in order.

why? Tiger's just being a tiger. they stick it in a fucking cage and some monkey holds out some meat. of course Tige is gonna go for it.

fucking Chinese. they should put them in a cage and poke them with sticks. that'd be funny.

Welcome to the fair, can I get you something deep fried to eat?

A human hand and forearm

Can do!

What's wrong with rooting for the underdog

did someone say UNDERDOG?

youtube.com/watch?v=MDVLiuto5Ec

That's what I'm saying, if they felt the need to kill the tiger for this then I feel they should not be able to spread their seed.

'k, wasn't sure.

contrast this with the videos of lions who were brought up in captivity and they get to meet their keepers again after several years and they're all hug city. with their giant murder paws.

It might seem like a kitty but I would do good not to forget their giant murder paws, or giant murder teeth, giant murder a lot of things. The thing is built to kill eat fuck and sleep.

Also it kind of acts like a dog? Idk, I mean it's not a dog. Even if my cat could tackle me with a hug I don't think doing that would be at the top of her to-do list.

Just wanna rip that dead skin off and eat it

Cuck me? Get stabbed in the face

Kind of extreme, there are very few exceptions to "women are not worth possible jailtime"

Here's some shit you might not see every day. Autopsy of a pregnant woman

Sexy

Impressive but I would not be surprised to find out people have gotten even bigger splinters.

Sounds alot like white American vag

DIWhatthefuck

Pretty decent reconstruction. I wonder how long after that was taken and if the scars have healed any better over time?

This is by far the best reconstruction I've ever seen. In the last picture you can tell there's something not quite right about her face, but you'd never guess what the before picture looked like.

And that's why they call it the suicide grip.

Glad she got her neck back

Is this a muppet's show blooper?

I'm done yall, this fucked with me a bit and I can't wait for whatever fucking diabolical nightmares my brain creates before I wake up.

Well those spotters were fucking useless