youtube.com/watch?v=artTKcYwRpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7YJEwqCecIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cyKWVYWueMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's only 27
So has he completely lost his thing?

You can't lose what you never had.

youtu.be/rmWW5GI1ATU

even if he had it, you cant drop an 18 year old - with several million euros in his pocket- in milan and hope he ll stay focused. the women , the night life... too many distractions

plus he was shit

you know remember: dimitri payet

Whatever happened to El Sharaawy?

was he?
I remember he was pretty promising back in Milan.

he got too much muscle and forgot how to run.

Anyway he is shit as a striker he's a better winger. He would do good in a league like the "e""p"l where players like pedro are class

Didn't he try with Chelsea?

I'm pretty sure he was just fucking made out of glass and got injuried all the time.

I saw some Vilarreal games this season and he played great on them.

Pedro is shit though, he was far better in loliga

Because of bulking he got the balances wrong and certain bits of his body went twang snap. He had the potential to be Messi-Ronaldo tier at one point

He's busted flush tier now, same as Torres, Falcao; maybe even Llorente, Negredo. No fire in his belly

>Falcao
Still smashing it in France and the CL after two seasons

You now remember this happened

Get in here

He starts for your league leaders while he couldn't even make the Barca bench lmao. Standard of English football is shite

F

Pato was one of the most talented players on last decade
He used to have better numbers than Messi and CR when he was young/their age(talking 18 to 20 here)

Injuries, MilanLab being retarded and putting too much muscle in him(that contributed to more injuries), Ronaldinho being a bad influence in him, Leonardo playing him out of position in favor of Borriello and in general the way Milan handled him completely ruined him

I will never forget this goal
youtube.com/watch?v=cSS3kO8Z45c

sorry that vid's quality is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=artTKcYwRpg

>Anyway he is shit as a striker he's a better winger.
This is the worst analysis of Pato ever
Pato's best thing was his ridiculously deadly finishing

No the first and definitely not the last elite player to have the career stopped by injuries.

This is his injuries from 2010 to 2013. In only 3 years, scary.

Ops, from 2010 to 2012.

Only two years actually.

That goal is amazing. A can't recall a single one like that in the history of football.

This is his last great game I saw:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YJEwqCecIQ

It's just plain sad. A Line-up with Adriano as CF paired with Pato as SS, in their prime times, would result in a WC.

>He had the potential to be Messi-Ronaldo tier at one point
no

he was never that good

what did he even do here in Brazil? Not much. Don't understand how he ended up in Milan so fast.

(I think his case in similar to Oscar's, another overrated weakling faggot from Internacional who did nothing noteworthy here)

first game for Real Madrid: Own Goal and Sent Off

Among Corinthians supporters, he has a poor reputation.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyKWVYWueMw

Tite did not get amused. Neither did Dida (who caught the penalty), who considered that disrespectful (Dida is one of the best penalty defenders in Brazilian history and played with Pato on Milan).

Later, he defended a ref who in a Libertadores game did not award 2 legal goals and 2 penalties for Corinthians against Boca, saying he "did a good job in that match" (who according to some audios that were leaked after that was apparently handpicked by AFA's President to ref the match).

he plays in roma and is quite ok

Why is this disrespectful? Seems like he mishit it.

>AFA's president

you sure it wasn't Angelici? Before becoming AFA's vice president, a phone call got leaked where he was asking for a ref that favored Boca

>play that FM where he was GOAT
>can't play him until he's 18

I guess he tried a panenka but fucked it up royally

He scored 3 goals vs portugal on an under 20-something world cup :^)