What triggers you anons

What triggers you anons

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sand nigger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op being a faggot

I was thinking nothing triggers me, then I scrolled past yet another vegan thread. Vegans.

This. By far the most common trigger is veganism. Meat eaters just lose their shit any time someone mentions it.

Past bullshit that doesn't even matter anymore but I can't seem to let go of.

I'm one of those people who have DACA. AKA an illigal immigrant and I fucking hate it when people tell me to "just apply for a green card" or "just apply for citizenship" motherfucker if it was that easy I would of already done it. Honestly fucking hate those ignorant motherfuckers

Well the .357's got a light pull- aftermarket alterations. The 40cal is a little on the heavier side of normal, but only a little. The XDS always surprises me for being heavier than I expect, but is still lighter than average. And the AR is pretty much just right.

It really grinds my gears when people put words in my mouth and tell me how i think.

Buying some obscure indie game on steam
>Oh, I see you like indie games
I thought i should che..
>let me fill up your "featured and recommended" list with indie games
Actually I was just...
>Here's your discovery queue full of indie games
Can you please sto..
>Have you seen all the indie games on sale?
Gaben please sto...
>INDIEEEEEE GAAAAAAMES

You don't really think that way.

Niggers.

That's a hard one. Let's see..
Femnazis
Vegans
Religions
Astrology
People who can't drive
People who can't type
Traps
The whole lgtb community
Politicians
Tinfoilers
People calling everyone Nazis
People who say Hitler was wrong
Jews
Palestine
The Clintons
Douchebags
Cell phone autocorrect
Niggers
Sandniggers
Mexicans
Women who consider themselves more than objects
People telling me I shouldn't smoke
People telling me I shouldn't drink so much
People telling me I shouldn't do drugs
Cops
Military
The war on drugs
Pedophiles
... I could keep going

Get the fuck out then. Either immigrate legally or accept the fact that people will resent you for not doing it how it should be. Fucking leech. Get a job

but...but...op is always a faggot...so...that means...

>I don't want to do it legally! So I shouldn't have to!
filth. would be a waste of a bullet, please swan dive into cement

Those made up celebrities that accomplished nothing and are famous for being famous. They are celebrated as heroes and role models by all sorts of idiots.

I will get visibly agitated if someone starts talking about them and will absolutely leave the room if they are on screen somewhere.

My dumb sister was in tears when one of the housewives was robbed of some jewelry. I have sympathy for being robbed, but none of us should care on personal level let alone cry with grief.

Fuck, now I'm all angry just typing this.

100% approve. Fucking human trash
Can't they realise the distinction between an immigrant and an ILLEGAL immigrant?? Seems pretty straight forward to me...

Ooo yes. Add that to my monster list up there

Wouldn't being annoyed be more appropriate.

If you lose it every time those topics are mentioned you'd start a killing spree.

I think he is more angered by the fact that people think getting a green card or citizenship is as simple as going to the DMV and filling out a one page form then you get your card in two weeks.

We have a pretty poor system for people that do it the correct way. Very slow and limited, even to people that come here for PhDs and have skills we'd want to retain.

Niggers
Boomers
Jews
Rude customers

My biggest pet peeve is old Baby Boomer women. Absolutely abysmal people, most entitled on the planet.

You dumb shits, DACA immigrants here came when they were kids.

People telling me to get a calendar

Amen to the boomer fucks

Nothing because I'm not an over-reactive entitled asshole that expects reality to bend to my preferences and ideals with no room for civil discourse

>>
FUCKING DOORS

Then it's their parents fault. Doesn't change much. Either be legal or stfu when people hate on you. You earned it.
Even if it isn't easy and simple to immigrate legally, somehow thousands manage it every single year... They must be geniuses or something. Probably all have a family member in the govt or something of the like

Smartphones.
How nobody can spend more than ten minutes without checking some dumb shit on it, or looking at it, or listening to something on it. How people get super into smartphone games and talk about them as if they're even close to real vidya (I've heard people talk about tablet games like they're hot shit; makes CoDfags seem like pretty cool people).

When I had a smartphone, I used it for wikipedia and google every once in a while, and checked the time (aside from the actual phone and text messages).

I hate how people try to do shit on smartphones that could be accomplished in about thirty seconds on an actual PC, and then bitch about how hard it is. People use apps for every website instead of just nav'ing to the site itself, and people insist on viewing the tablet version of websites and then complain about how badly designed and formatted they are.

Fuck. Noob dickheads ruining tech for people who actually respect it.

They all have the capacity of triggering me, how I'll react and to which extent I'll let the hate flow depends on the circumstances. Gotta keep that hate/rage tank at an acceptable level at all times.

When I overhear two idiots arguing about larger issues, and they both clearly have no idea what's going on aside from what politicians say to get idiots to support them. It's like seeing trolls type in all caps in comments sections or watching a trumptard talk to a libtard.

If we're being serious, then I guess it's when I see people trying to justify a preemptive strike, especially on a target that is walking away.

And there's this quite that I love, no idea who said it first :
"Alot of people are alive because it's illegal to kill them"
;)

Chinks.

People fucking the system and getting hand-outs. I call DHS every fucking time I see a food stamp card with hundreds of dollars in balance being used to buy junk, while $100 bills are used on alcohol, cigs, and lotto.

tf are sandniggers?

Wow... seriously?

Animal abuse

You know... from Star Wars. Tusken Raiders. The guys with... you know what, it's just easier to call you a retard.

Edge

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sand nigger

ah, ive never watched StarWars

ohhh i get it, lol thats so mean xD

Fucking hell. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

whats the big deal? its just a movie...

getting triggered

Don't. It's a waste of time past the original trilogy....and even that is overrated. The prequels are barely tolerable, and the new series is sjw garbage.

i don't, honestly don't give a shit about what other people choose to eat

Alt right and alt left

Experiencing different pieces of art and culture that have had a large effect on the world is a good way to develop as a person. Without experiences, your imagination has very little material to work with to create. In effect, the more you experience, the more you can imagine. If you have no desire to improve yourself as a person, you might as well become an hero.

Get the fuck out.
Google 'Star Wars Revisited'. Professionally done fanedit of the original trilogy, he's working on Return now. Better than the original versions.

The prequel had great battles and combat and music and special effects, but the dialogue and story and acting were bad enough that even Ewan McGregor looked bad. Don't bother.

Epiusode 7 was complete SJW garbage, agreed.
Rogue One was fucking glorious, though.

based centrist

I guess

Not the guy, but you're spot on about Ep 7 sucking ass and Rogue One being god-tier.
Watching it now for probably the 80th time.
Jyn Erso. Dat ass.

They walk in single file, to hide their numbers.

>mfw rebels act like badass terrorists, nobody uses the damn force and you don't hear any jedi religious crap about mercy and compassion. And Jyn's bod. Fuck that Jawa-loving bitch from 7. God, don't get me started on episode 7. The extended universe cried.