The human eye can only see for 30 miles but you expect me to believe i can see the sun which is 92 million miles away...

The human eye can only see for 30 miles but you expect me to believe i can see the sun which is 92 million miles away ? Checkmate. Pic unrelated

You don't see the sun. You see the image of the sun which is projected onto your retina from a distance of 0. Checkcheckmate.

I live 75 miles from Mount Hood and can see it all the time. what's this 30 miles bullshit?

you dont see the sun dumdass you see the intesne light (radiation) as it travel through space to your crusty nigger skin

Gravity isn't real , the earth is morbidly oblate, the sun is much closer than you think it is. All you know is a lie.

Semi-newfag here, can some one please explain the lore behind this video, attached to anno's post ?

OP here , lookup jessi slaughter. An oldie but a goodie.

also the earth is flat

Definitley not flat , just not this sphere these nasa cgi artists try to show us.

IT IS FLAT YOU FUCKING CUNT

Cheers G

trolololol

Also I can't get wifi signal from outside my house but they have Wi-Fi in the ISS? Nice try Obama

Only reply worth reading aloud

So if youre on a plane and looking outside on the earth why do you see everything?

Everytime someone mentions the earth is flat santa kills one of his helpers

It's not flat but it's not round either. Earth is more like rock

>30 miles
Being this retarded

>The human eye can only see for 30 miles

No one accepts your premise.

The sun is literally 4 miles away

Dubs confirm

Wtf are you talking about you don't see everything