>Orderpicking
>working for over 3 months there
>still not payed
>Ask when i'm getting payed
>No response
>Co-workers also don't know
>Have like 3 euro's in my bank
>Can't afford anything
>Can't look for another job since it took ages to get this one.

this is the code (without space)

15c5aixK6mHUBPtZ YSyzkGnBshrE5PDtRA

sorry man, don't have any right now.

I hope you die of starvation

Are you stupid? they ARE NOT paying you!! quite that shit right now! stop working for free you dumbass.

where are you from op? latinoamerica?

bull-fucking-shit. you lazy worthless halfbreed. kill. yourself.

i taught myself to weld by watching youtube videos while supporting myself postings ads on craigslist to repair computers and you cant even bother to LOOK for a job let alone learn a new skill for one.

the smartest thing to come out of your mouth ever was probably a cock oh a better man.

your greatest accomplishment in life was probably getting a yellow belt in karate and its only yellow because you pissed on the white one.

be a hero user you valueless fuck

Netherlands

I don't have the time for that shit since i need to go to school from 8:00 untill 17:00 every day

wtf dude, you are in europe! are you european? then, why is too hard for you to get a job?

I really don't fucking know man

go to school for what!?!?!

what possible skill are you gaining in this school that you SOMEHOW cannot parlay into income

Haha kankermogooltje, ga voor een uitzendbureau ofzo werken, of ben je zo achterlijk dat je geen baan kan krijgen

Wtf doe je jij kanker idioot ga bij fucking plus werken of kruidvat

(English)
Wtf are you doing you cancerous idiot go work at (dutch store) or (another dutch store)

Quite similar situation but me being from middle/east europe. Push some my way please

19AbV2WEu78
okuHT1yvCLFd
QJcoN6BdUBv

Heartbreaking...

In my case I'm just trying to buy 30k worth of used tampons
1L8SpUudbbsqXn8B6uKuB8
4WXD5VDqxB21

I just deposited 1 BTC to each of those addresses. Enjoy.

I've just started my own business,
Any seed capital to help accelerate the process would be highly appreciated.

1Mn2iCemJ93cPNrYci
M7jygPT5Jh5EqmJp

I'm just a typical father working to provide for my wife and kids. Never a begger but I'll give this a go. Only have a couple bucks in bitcoin, so more would be cool.

1KwtvKR21Eo7NyV1nu
78P8sfQC4aVBbnwx

1Gv7RXNtQRuhM Ku8YUp2PMomoYkVT5DJtm

Just drop what you can miss here, not gonna act sad just want money

No sob story, just greedy and I like money

13QNU7SpHAn6sMu
RTVqxyq3oEeVpjYjzs4

in between jobs right now while repairing phones and side work, also never owned any type of crypto currency. would appreciate any kind of help.

13ZsZDjhYq7Chc VpN5tJAegZDx4trNpWeY

remove the space (thinks it's spam)

Any help welcome

1HefGX7euaPm
hQajqWAQvQVp
RwxaMDcC3q

Wife left me this year, Been in a motorbike accident last week - im flat broke and depressed AF... help me out plz?

13S5cthc2nZ1Dtcpi
R73htq2eDgnhuYQY6

141EKNA35Di4iTSTjf V5i47fUDpRknr2aM

No friends/family to speak of, trying to help myself but I just keep failing at eveything I try. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Bitcoin for just watching ads. Works just like perktv, or rewardable for crypto. Just let old phones, or a side browser spam ads all day. The shit adds up.(You can get paid in altcoins too)

bit ly / 2k9 xKv6
(add a dot between t and l and delete the spaces)

What's your LTC code?

LR4Ut2GyHPC25kd U8oSP2g2dPKG2oJf84f
Without space

>Have like 3 euro's in my bank
>invest in bitcoin
>millionaire now

thought it would go like this

Lies lies lies!!!!!! You are a lair! You are the problem with Europe today. You lazy cuck lib who has no balls allows mooslims to rape your women and live there for free. Fuck off come back when you're a man.

1BYtnYFU dpV1H4WH 2UURxXeez H4ohLFP7H

give me coins you wealthy sluts

Im broke and i need money for christmas.. Give me some love 19E2VfbHfM4FAZ2bNV m4AFtGPGZoGSuJYb

fuck you give me money

1KUMxDGDotc pK4MzcprVgbDE9VP6EKNNvR

Help Emperor Pilaf to conquer the world!

1GkfNV2SDGtbnas MXoZ8QpttL3M5K7g3Mi

give me money u know u want to

1KUMxDGDotcpK4M zcprVgbDE9VP6EKNNvR

I'm a young emntrepreneur who wants to start a wild ale/cider/mead project or perhaps vinegar fermentation facility? I am tight with a few chefs and am a STEM major myself who works as a bus boy and am putting myself through school full time with a serious passion for wild fermentation, and revival of the lost brewing arts.

We need to educate people to do this stuff, rebuild americas old cider culture(gutted by prohibition)
ETH 0x648a6b6 3d219e0AfDD2 3c2252397D d8222B4C616

>Euro

Any Litecoin enthusiasts here? If you just made a bunch with the recent increase be a god and help a brother make the holidays good for my family this year LKQaKpWxUAY6aSQ yedcdEABwXN1Azn2qbt

You almost convinced me. But probably i'm poorer than you? Why not to try with a kickstarter?

got fucked over while doing an illegal business, really wanted to get out of struggle, dead broke, can't even fucking buy clean clothes for a fucking job interview, depression hits, on the verge of an hero, all I wanted is to help my parents come to the United States, but i just ended up making my pathetic exsistance e even worse.
1LrAD69oCUQSu2wp55
JH3HT3tStg3QQQjE

Latino America? Are you autistic?

Yeah the government requires you to be certified for welding. What you are doing is illegal.

illegals weld illegally, any shitty weld shop will pick you up fast for 10/hr

Not true. It helps to be certified but it's not illegal.

If you like being fined , by all means go ahead. Don't be bitching when they catch your ass.

I'll eventually get investors one day, im in school for engineering and hope to build gear as i ramp up a real business model.

I make like 500 every two weeks and my rent is 400, im at community college but my grades are dcenet enough where my books and classes are paid for pretty much., im on christmas break now so i should probably find more work

>dey tok r jerbs
>BUILD THAT NIGGER WALL

38j4MTM39L1uprs Dh4qGgLbBMDWaS6ZHsN
(without space)

Lost job and really could need some money :/
when you donate and post your kik ill send you some pics of me ;) f24 here

Fined by who? The welding police? This isn't North Korea. Blue collar labor doesn't have mandatory certification.

hahahhahhahahhah

I need some cash to sponsor my local feminist group in Germany! Stay with us guys!
1LrAD69ThEG4M355
JH3HT3tJ3wStg3IIQjE

How about a teaser to get the ball rolling?

>>working for over 3 months there
>>still not payed
Pro top: don't work for free, you retard

America here, over 80k in student debt, with a useless ITT degree. Didn't understand compounding interest, so now I'm another sheep stirling for the bank.
1GGnUjLikMc5PVZ1nu DSZwoUmJPThT9DdV

I was gonna send you $5, but then I realised CoinBase charges you $15 to send it. Fucking Coinbase. Sorry OP.

are you serious.. what is a good program to use instead of coinbase

and trust me, while i do have no debt I have an embarrassing bank account and zero savingsim at any given time ive been in the triple digits for the past couple years. pretty sad and lame IMO, going to school and begging in some vain effort that things will change for me.

Belarus burst into the thread, no job, no prospects no nothing.
16fSk4ttwjdNx9Xc XpFjyuH8oJt3pmhRyP

GDAX is Coinbase sister company. Transfer fees to wallets are much cheaper, but getting verified is a motherfucker.

I'll go to GDAX, couple of friends use it aswell.

>Didn't understand compounding interest
>Gets a degree from uni.
>Doesn't understand basic accounting.
Either your uni is shit or you should have paid more attention in class.

I only use Coinbase to buy LTC / ETH with USD, then I transfer to Binance / GDAX Etc to buy alt.

Why don't you use offline wallets?

kek

Not the OP. ITT is / was a Technical Trade School that fleeced thousands with their shit 2 yr programs that promised work after completion. Here in the US we recently started closing them down.

Protip: hold company product hostage until they pay you.

Not that. i mean i am a poor student,but i do get by. one bitcoin would just help some obv.
cheers

16 yj Xx GX up 7n 2J qu Ag hPPvqCZsDGjJapXc

Oh, I do, but only for more than $1k worth of BTC.
Coinbase is FDIC insured up to $300k, but I don't want the hassle if it were to get hacked. Sure, losing the $400 in BTC/ LTC I have now would suck, but I need it there to transfer to other exchanges. FYI, Ledger Nano S is what I use as hard wallet.

Sorry to hear that, user. You put in 2 years to better yourself and get fucked in the end. I wonder if there's some legal action you can take to at least eliminate or mitigate the loan since they didn't deliver on their agreement.

make me laugh and I'll transfer 5 bitcoins onto your wallet

knock knock.

why were so many niggers killed in the Vietnam war??

because when the sergeant said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.

By installing mosquito nets in Africa we cpuld save milions of mosquitos needlessly dying of AIDS.

19AbV2WEu78ok uHT1yvCLFdQJ coN6BdUBv

a man walks into a bar... his alcohol dependency is tearing his family apart.

1KUMxDGDotcp K4MzcprVgbDE9VP6EKNNvR
or my newly created wallet, 1DonateFAtB WDdtSviCiFn6o8sYtRTwfQa

What do a nigger and the confederate flag have in common?

They both look best hanging in public.

Thanks

same fag

Na

Trying to recover after I came home and caught my wife cheating. Dropped her ass but she still got pretty much everything Bc Outdated laws and fuck men and the patriarchy or something.

1PGEq9ykt2V6RN mopDCJecmnXY1BEa1o5w

Surprise me rich anons

1PCSWK5Fx3rYSM
EaXiCodUzJsdmu4WfRrZ

186XJrV2RtmSMLvE
7xam8n8sd1sAT63DtR

I Really really need it , plz richfags!

Guys, i know you can help me, i need 1-10 btc. Animals will recieve 50%. Sex, drugs and rockandroll will recive another 50%. I hope on your help, guys.
1LNtb47mAQgoj2EM WBKEfbvPTjiP4GbEZL

Please any tiny amount helps 19yp3hAR3gqJPjvck 2wQJmdf8Cn875iue1

Prove you arent a newfag by sending me some btc
1HusaJ2BN6urCQY1gq
BEVJhYQc87G5V41b

You know what i want
1HK21suh 7yCNmYmxX 4LeB1QTTpph3 oAXQD

15Sg9qYvfGDJUbh LmyxBmhKJKAZXpvWQge
cheers to anyone who is rich.

Another Day
> Another Beg
Doesn’t anyone have a heart anymore?
1BKQUFRAkfu9fxx BHGEAweeqQXYqxnWeXL

checking this out now

Seems legit, thanks user.

1MCk4SwTNxo5urV SRz8EGXr3mcHnrxq5uZ
Feels bad man

Sure user

0x5Ba05b4A70Ee16A39 7d8fcAf968adDec34b03e68
Poor ETH fag here. anything helps

hello guys i am a student living in bulgaria i dont have much money and i want to surprise my wife with a present but dont have any money can you please share the love : 39j5DcdsCm5iGSUouEdQ
DmiUtpdTshZKrn

I got you bro, sent 0.2BTC, enjoy!

Bitcoin address' start with a 1 faggot

Poorfag here, prob wont happen but would be appreciated

1Et36Qv5j6AYCGUW
EByLXE1iuqaPQzxRko

LKoVxnSxnVfZaKQQBtPd2SqRAof36npE5e
LTC

sue your employe for millions and go live in Malta. cheap housing.

0x534960E1009abCDfF
9d8A8DC38f29028ac68Ab70

Send me eth so I can buy more gpus and combat the chinese