Daily that if you're over the age of 18 and play video games...

Daily that if you're over the age of 18 and play video games, you need to take a good hard look at your life and start the reevaluation process.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTYx10RwXYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that I don't give a fuck what fags think and you need to take a good hard look at your life and start the reevaluation process.

>50k a year welding job + overtime working 4 days a week all day
>nice house with good insurance on everything
>need to reevaluate my life
Okay poorfag

so much jews in the picture

29 play video games everyday stay salty cuz your life is lame OP

>posting this on a japanese animation themed image board

maybe reddit is more to your taste?

I play video games sometimes.

I think it's better than posting on Sup Forums.

>120k a year as an account executive in a wall st. firm
>play Dota 2 every weekend
>the only other people I've met irl who play Dota 2 are my co-workers

You know people can easily tell when you're full of shit right, or vastly exaggerating something?

Wow, thanks OP that was insightful.

>120,000 a year
You would be working right now. Literally all you'd be doing is working. Those kinds of people don't have any time to post on Sup Forums, and don't have anytime to do anything other than work and travel.

t. Burger flipper

Move to Williamsburg, BK and get a real job

>thinking I give a fuck what you think

Nice faggot YouTuber image by the way

literally "I'm 16 and my humor is superior".

Daily reminder that if you are a red-pilled and think being alpha is a real thing you need to take a good hard look at your life and start the reevaluation process.

also arent most games mature, aka 17+ ?

No dude, you literally wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums on Sup Forums if you were married with a 50k a year job and working overtime.

That's what I do Mon-Friday and SOME Saturdays. Half the office went on vacation, it's Memorial Day weekend

>account executive in a wall st. firm
hello mr. boring as fuck.

You don't make six figures and go on vacation. If you do, it's maybe 1 week out of the entire year.

I'm not married, fool.

What else am I meant to do in the English weather.

Edit it to say "play videogames as your primary source of entertainment "

You kids don't know shit.

That dude with the long hair in the center looks like he is straight out of Treblinka.

False.

I have tons of coworkers who make 100k+ and don't work weekends. IT pays well and you're not always on call.

Why the fuck should I care what you say, faggot?

>tfw when no Jewish Weird Al gf

Stay mad OP.

>shitposting for free on a Cambodian Rice Fishing website
>says others need to re-evaluate their life

What's it like being Jewish?

>He says posting on an anonymous Sudanese yodeling forum

lol says the low i.q racist who hates based on skin color

Is Franku a jew?

>dude

watchu gon du about it? post mean images on a anonymoose mandarin drawings board?

My Dad makes over 200k and gets 4 weeks of paid vacation. Sure he works a lot, but it's not like he's working 24/7

>150k a year as a professional internet propagandist
>only work once a week
>own 2 yachts and a small country (Lichtenstein)
>play every videogame ever made
>need to reevaluate my life

lol sorry you guys are so angry at life

>30 years old
>Make six figures systems trading
>In best shape of my life
>Have a great solid 8 GF
>Play TF2 every day and am very good at it

What now you bitch op?

lots of autists play dota and lol i wouldn't be surprised if one of them became successful

>IT paying over 100k

What job? What building do they work in?

Yee

Daily reminder that if you're not a manchild you can take anything in moderation

>ALL THESE PEOPLE

>100K PLUS

HOLY SHITTTTT

>I think it's better than posting on Sup Forums.
its more relaxing, posting here all day for several days on end makes you cynical and overtly opinionated

What's worse is you get locked in a cycle and start posting and refreshing threads and stop doing other shit.

yeah you should be stimulating your mind by rubbing your wifes feet or driving to wine tastings to talk about who is fat now.

no they're mostly for 8-16 year olds, even the mature ones

It shouldn't be a surprise. Two dudes on my team play Dota 2, my TL plays HoN and I know another guy who plays LoL. They even told me it's good that I do because that shows that I'm very competitive.

u lie

>20
>Wendy's manager
>make 200k yearly
>an actual runescape god

Sure OP. Sure.

Daily reminder that I don't give a fuck what a fat neckbeard on a korean underpants tradingboard says.

There's no way he's jewish

people lie on the internet or people are more likely to brag

Some ones mad about esports

>Wendy's manager
>make 200k yearly
damn. God bless America, am I right?
Did you went to college?

especially at night, i swear to god this board is making me an insomniac. it could just be the screen but something about this board makes you want to come back all the time, it's like crack without any high

80k salary with 10k annual bonus. Need to only work about 35 hrs a week. Wife + 2 kids. Play games nightly with life long friends after I slam my wife. Go fuck yourself

Nah it's not needed.

I'm a chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock and I make around 120k yearly

Playing video games every once in a while is healthy.

Not on Sup Forums

asians? or jews? either or i believe you, nerds make money in their later years

Do you really think people would lie on an anonymous imageboard site? You're in denial that all of our lives are better than yours.

Memes aside he is actually half Japanese half Australian

Hila really needs to eat.

of course not, why wouldn't you want to lie just to fuck with the overly opinionated teens who are trying to pass college

Half-jap, half-aussie. Not sure what his ancestry is on the Australian side though

The desire for self affirmation and pointless justification is strong with you.

>Do you really think people would lie on an anonymous imageboard site?
'believe half of what you see and none of what you hear'

There's nothing about being a welder that sounds farfetched. And they do make good ass money, I met a contractor who taught me while I help him weld a shitload of rodeo equipment. If you know an actual trade that's in demand the money is pretty fucking fair for how hard the work can be.

They make a shit load of money. It's ridiculous. And they don't really create any unique content.

this, and hobbies are meant to be enjoyed in free time

>inb4 OP or some no fun allowed faggot says "durr you shouldn't have free time"
>current year
>not properly budgeting and managing your time, allowing for some free time for yourself or with family/friends

wew lad

Dude can I play one video game?
Hold on dude maybe I should make a dumb ass reaction vid like h3h3, or some half mad commentary like frank, and jon tron sucks so wtf you saying bro?!

tfw no skelly jevv wife

Why u mad tho?

I'm VP of a software company and I still play the occasional video game.

>implying

On my team, one is a Russian Jew, the other is Italian. My HoN playing TL is Ukranian and the LoL player is a Jew

There has to be a Spanish speaking faggot in a group of Dotards though, right? I fill that role

I play normie vidya.

If you play exclusively weaboo/waifu/JRPG or fucking exclusively Nintendo titles, you need to reevaluate your life, and fast.

Vape naysh yall

That bitch looks creepy as fuck cause her man doesn't feed her!
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYx10RwXYg

>implying I didn't dropout of high school
I'm offended.

Do u go on NADOTA? Couple of people on there are really successful and play dota2

“Critics who treat ‘adult’ as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C. S. Lewis

Nah, I used to shitpost and theorycraft on /d2g/ a couple of years ago but now only Sup Forums can hold my attention.

Video games, comics, cars, guns... I like all that. As long as I'm productive and not a burden why is it an issue?

I do what I fucking want. Don't be mad you can't get your dick wet

Not just video games, but chess, scrabble, and go too. No games at all for adults. Just work and die.

Implying I give a shit about what some faggot without a job, wife and kids think.

I agree. It's far more rewarding to spend all of my time solving captcha problems on a Polynesian polka dancing blog comment section.