What's by far the rawest verbal insult in your country...

what's by far the rawest verbal insult in your country? i am from Georgia and "შენი დედა მოვტყან (sheni deda movtkan), which means "i fucked your mom" is the biggest insult here. insults in which "mom" is involved almost always lead to murder.

i've noticed that some people in several other countries don't even give a single fuck when they are insulted this way.

by the way, what's by far the rawest verbal insult in your country?

bump

Allahu Akbar
>>God is good
>>England

bump

dunno if such a thing exists in Australia. nothing particularly offensive pops to mind.

Yeah I can't think of anything either

It's probably different for non-white Aussies I guess

Not buying a round at the pub

Criticising Australia as a non aussie

Im from argentina. Here we say "la concha de tu madre" It means: The pussy of your mother

In US pretty much just Nigger gets people all worked up.

I've wanted to know this for India. I get telemarketing calls to my cell phone that forge other cell numbers. I'll actually push the appropriate numbers to get to a live person so I can call them a "stupid fucking nigger", but I fear that 'nigger' just doesn't have the offense value in India as it has in the States.

there isnt any, brazilians are already used to getting fucked so it is redundant to call them names, they dont get offended

did that too, they dont really care, they say they will report you but they dont apeshit

yea true. whenever i call my online mates who are american or something a cunt, they get real huffed and puffed over it but i guess no one apart from perhaps NZ knows that we use the word as somewhat a word of endearment lol. i heard cunt is a huge one in the states or if not, the worst.

Not the worst but it’s high up there, it really irks woman.

I'd say 'cunt' is vying against 'nigger' for the most offensive, especially when used towards females, as 'nigger' gets a little played out and over used.

(States here)

In Serbia, which is pretty colorful when it comes to insults it's: ''Jeбeм ти дeтe мpтвo y пичкy'' which is roughly translated as
>''I fuck your dead child in the pussy''

That's the great thing about America... Everyone is so butthurt 24/7 that pretty much any statement qualifies as "offensive"

Worst insult I throw at other Americans is to call them a liberal

ill try my best to not let the word slip when i visit the states then haha

That's actually how you un-trigger snowflakes here.

You sound like a liberal

Rock Spider is pretty damn insulting. We hate those type of cunts.

Brutal.

The most offensive thing would be mistaking us for an American

thanks

in Australia depending who you call a dog can land you in trouble

I'd go for 'kurva anyád' in Hungary

In Germany 'Hurensohn' (sonofabitch) ist probably the most offensive one. 'Neger/Nigger' is obvously frowned upon but I actually can't remember anyone ever saying it.
Funnily enough just like 'Nigger/Nigga' there's difference between using hard R when you call people 'Hurensohn' or give them a soft 'Huansohn'. The latter is commonly used if you are good friends with somebody. That obviously only applies to the younger generation to the age of ~35

dog cunt

A tetű geci cigány kurva anyádat basznád szájba te rohadék faszszopó köcsög kis buzi.

I wouldn't be insulted by that because I know they didn't fuck my mother.

nice

Trust Serbia filthy pedo cunts.

>murder
Seems a bit excesive m8

"Your mother fucks paedophiles for crack"

Kinda works in most countries.

Farkin’ dog cunt.

The ‘dog’ here means a criminal / convict that rats out his mates to the cops (betraying your mate is the lowest thing an Aussie can do) not a pooch.

Also ‘Farkin’ pedo cunt’ right up there, but only used when a cunt is a fuckin pedo cunt.

Oh god, Hungarians always had the worst vocabulary

Fuck off, Lofasz