This is me

This is me.

youtu.be/KU9jD7MII1w

I want you to make fun on me and the way I look.

Don't foget to dislike the video.

Why has nobody called me a faggot yet?

Hey, I love you very much. Please do not smoke. It's bad for your health.

Want to earn a quick 50k I see

I'm literally not ever going to stop smoking and I will probably kill myself within five years. Suck my dick from the back, bobby jack.

Will shitting videos like this out earn me 50k?

you look like a gopnik, get an addidas suit and newsboy caps.

Lmao, that would actually be funny. I'm going to make that a alt personality. Thanks for the idea

I try to make a roast me thrard and Sup Forums starts encouraging me. Why is this place so backwards

Obvious bait is obvious

This place is backwards

Fuck...

You...

You're the type of white guy that I'd go through a 12 pack with and then drunkenly play Halo 2 until getting bored and then try to make homemade napalm for fire ant hills

(•_•)

>sharing a 12 pack
>drunk
kek, what a faggot you must be.

Pickel pete is my xbl name, and i have the master chef collection if you're down to fuck some shit up my nibba

Looks like nick and Nate diazs adopted brother Nort

Why is this happening

Why not

What doth life ?

This is me too

I picked up bed bugs some how idk, but i have had them for 2 years now and i cat get rid of them

I have to spary this down before i sleep and i think it gave e tumors on y chest

You look like Ewan McGregor if he actually did smack.

Does anybody else sniff their hand after they masturbate ?

I actually did get hepatitis c from heroin thats why i quit, it pissed me off

your such a fucking beautiful heterosexual male.

You got to bug bomb your house or apartment then wash all your sheets and clothes in hot as fuck water. I had bed bugs too, but if you had them for that long you'd probably have to replace your mattress and sofa and shit. There's these giant bags that you can get that basically seal your mattress so you can starve the fuckers to death though. Fuck bed bugs

You look like you really identity with Five Finger Death Punch, metal on dude \m/

They are for real assholes i actually moved twice trying to run from them but both of the houses i moved to had them as well real bad

Did you like the movie Trainspotting?

I do like five finger death punch man thank u

Ya it was pretty relatable my dude

You probably just live in a shit city. I live in Phoenix right now but I moved from Northern California. In California there were some parts of town that had really bad bed bugs, and here in Phoenix there's now a bunch in some apartments, stores, and hotels in the downtown area. The problem with them when someone has them they don't really know and they spread them around to other places. It fucking sucks. I love that roaches and mice aren't that common here in the desert but instead we have crickets and scorpions, if it ain't one thing it's the other. It's shit

What about slipknot, disturbed, avenged sevenfold

Not OP, but Black Sabbath, Ghost, Pantera are where it's at my dude

Dude hell yes

I am a huge fan of ghost too, papa bless

I know for fucking sure you won't kys

No you dont

Dillinger escape plan and Converge are the best

Nort, that shits kill you, if you use it your supposed to leave it for a week or two then use it, your dumb ass is going to die before I can see you reunited with nick and Nate.

If this is the shit you like I know exactly who you are. Why? Cause I havent killed myself, I used to like this garbage "metal". Few people have had it worse than me, idk made being sexually abused as a kid makes able to endure anything.

Nice b8 m8.

So you're a pussy. Thats what I'm saying.

If i dont spray it before i go to sleep i get COVERED in bad bugs

Not even joking dude

Enjoy this picture of me

I am sorry you got molested dude

The point of me exposing this was to say there is way worse. Your mental could be a lot worse. Stop being a pussy

If you are wondering what that fat wrist knot is, it is where i missed trying to shoot heroin

Pissed me off

How am i being a pussy dude?? Im not try to be a pussy

What I'm really wondering about is why you put your shampoo bottles and conditioners on your fucking shower curtain rod. Do you just balance them?

Your trying to get attention by making youtube vids and Sup Forums threads about how you're gonna kys. Are you serious?

Ya dude, i balance them up there

I never thought about why i do it like that until now, i guess i just like them there

It doesn't really make sense to call me a pussy for that

What is your problem bro

You are letting everyone know you are. You won't kys lol

Eventually i will, god damn man stop rushing me please

Hey i have a question for you guys, do i look better with hair or without hair

My mom said i look stupid when i shave it but i think i look stupid with long hair

Please respond

My problem is that you havent been through shit and want to be a little bitch, wave around the "I'm gonna kms" card for attention.

I havent killed myself, I've been through hell and no ones will know what its like. There you go you stupid fuck, how else can I spell it out, spanish? German?

Your being an asshole to me for no reason dude, i just wanna kms is that so bad????

I mean I think you should if this is how dumb you really are, but I know you would because you're a pussy

I actually thought you were my friend tbh but now ur just pissin me off dude tbh

You literally asked for it. I asked what kind of music you like because I had a suspicion of who you were and how you are.

You resort to saying "you being an asshole to me" like youre proving me right, you are a pussy

I honestly feel like your jealous of me or something dude thats what your making yourself sound like

If anything I was giving you hope you unappreciative faggot. You really are a pussy. You have no reason to kys other than attention.

There's nothing to be jealous of

Did I take the bait that bad, is op this fucking dumb? Also I like your hair like that

Then why you acting jealous of me dude it's not like I'm popular I don't have any friends my life is boring, there's a literally no reason you should be acting this way towards me. Piss me off

Y do u think i am dumb?

Ok heres another one for you

Oh and this one is of my mac computer

For real tho y do u think i am dum??

I have no friends either. I have a ton folds more problems than you. I'm not jealous of anything. All I want to do is fuck my stepmom.

Its like you saying you wanna kms and so do I, but I have it way worse and several mental obstacles and your only reason is you're lonely.

Anybody who is half awake could tell that youre just fucking dumb. I dont know how else to explain this.

Cause there are like 10 messages saying the same thing cause you won't get it

Listen bro, I think you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I'll give you a chance to apologize to me,

Because NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY. You are not that guy.

Yes i am, your just retarded

Kek at these anons for being so triggered. Is it because you see something relatable in OP that you don't like about yourselves ? This thread was starting out pretty good until it derailed into some pseudo toughlove wannabe stepdaddy talk.

Suck my dick you stupid bitch

*You're

Who hurt you

Damn, now I don't know if he took the bait or if I was getting baited. Fuck.

You need a nap.

I'm 20, basically he said he wants to kill himself. He literally asks for people to degrade his self image. So I tell him everything could be a lot worse, the most helpful advice in this thread, I call him a pussy for being a little bitch, he says the reason he wants to kill himself is simply cause hes lonely.

And he won't get it hes fuxking stupid

Many people, mainly my family.

See I want to kms but havent. I have been through so much and this little bitch is crying about how hes lonely.

Those digits

Hey dude what do u think about this pic of me

I think its very nice but could use better lighting, are you using a desk lamp?

Nigger

Yeah, lmao i am. I'm trying to get Sup Forums to talk shit about me. Any advice, they mostly just ignore me

It's too early in burgerland and most anons are sleeping right now in their warm beds

Hey its your friend again. Piss off go smoke some weed or jerk off. I know you won't kys. Prove me wrong bitch

>"You haven't been though shit"
>"I've been though shit"

You are one special faggot aren't you?
You don't know shit for anyone you fucking cunt.
Stop posting if you are to get so butthurt.

Is it because you are fat?

So no one can take anything good from this site. I was saying there is much worse and that hes lucky to only be lonely. Sorry I used the same vocabulary but oh well fuck you too, I can post where ever I want.

I am in burgerland, can confirm.
I stayed up all night drinking coffee and then thought it would be funny to kick the wasp nest that is Sup Forums.

Dude, should i put some more bait out for you? You are a hungry man.

boohoo

Is it gay to taste your own cum ¿

Look I gave him advice and degraded his self image like he asked. I didn't do anything wrong.