Whats up losers? ;) love to see your watches post them for me...

Whats up losers? ;) love to see your watches post them for me. oh wait that's right you cant post anything that's over $1000 hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

and a apple watch for the waifu ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLzE6ygoUuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Current state of the collection.

Maybe you could buy yourself a liposuction you fat fuck.

Lardball

Superior watch reporting in.

This. Fucking whale

nice ;) i see another man with a good taste

here is another one of my babies ;0 look ate her shine

jealous are we now btfo poorfag

This image is older than you newfag

Oh boy, how many newfags will this bait reel in?

what time is it fat ass?

Also currently saving up for an Oyster Perpetual Ref. 114300

ohhhhhh nice one Friendo 0_0

mind clarifying the make for me never seen it before

time to diet!!! :D

coming up near Christmas user

treat yourself :)

top kek

Is OP a fat dude or a fat woman? Seriously can't tell. But he probably weights around 500 lbs.

I saw a video on how to spot a fake rolex from a real one

Considering the price difference
Rolex - $13000
Fake rolex - $70

The differences in the watches were minimal at best, and required the watches to be taken apart to know the real from the fake

Can somebody explain to me the charm of paying a 5 figure sum for a watch?

OP is a stale pasta and you should be ashamed.

>wearing watches

loving your girls hands

This is definitely bait but im a faggot so I'm just gonna say it, I'm pretty sure that's a Movado. Fuckin OP

Nothing special just something I picked up at a yard sale. Brand is Anker apparently. I'm a watchmaker so I thought I'd give it a service.

kek

Why is there a watch on your pigs foot.

It’s just to say you can. After 3 years working in a Saks Fifth Avenue, I have learned that rich people are incredibly petty and incredibly cheap. They almost always demand a discount, and because they are spending so much on their useless trinkets, they usually get 10-20% knocked off, to which they can then flaunt it to their other rich chums.
That’s how you can tell a real rich person from a fraud, they take pride in the deal they got, it shows influence. If you actually spend MSRP on a Rolex, you aren’t important enough or smart enough to cheat the system, and no one will care.

dude, if you wanna be posting my bait at least get the watches right

ITT: newfriends taking obvious b8.

I can't imagine having a steady enough hand to be a watch maker. How old are you? Can you explain a little about what you do? Seems like an interesting career path.

look again sweetheart

Watch this video.
youtu.be/fLzE6ygoUuQ
Also Rolex certified Watchmaker reporting in. AMA.

Well it's definitely a job you need to have a passion for if you want to do it right. I'm 19 and finished watchmaking school 2 years ago. Currently working in a quite shop in Norway. We're not selling anything fancy like Rolex or Omega but we have Certina, Hamilton and other entry level Swiss watches.

>two watchmakers in one thread
Kek

And yet when all is said and done, that watch fundamentally does the same thing as my mario watch from the 90s

>submarine
Gratuliere now you can watch the time in your natural habitat

Yeah I mean if you want a watch with alot of functions get a smart watch. If you want a watch that is hand assembled, have gone through months of tests just to keep up with Rolex standards, a watch that will last you for the rest of your life (if properly maintained)
You see, you can look in all the dictionaries. There's no word for what they do. It's not tradition, though their craft is timeless. Limitless is too limiting and enduring is not enduring enough. Innovation can only begin to describe it.
They sculpt, paint and explore. But sculptures, painters and explorers they are not. There might be easier ways to make a watch, but they have never made just a watch. There is no word for what they do. There is only a way.
The Rolex Way.

I can't imagine there are too many young people in the trade. I've been machining since I was 20 and I'm 28 now. I don't see many people younger than me.

Well it's funny because the watchmaking industry have exploded recently. There are so many more people getting into watchmaking than ever before. The want for mechanical time pieces have also grown alot. So actually watchmaking is growing more than ever.

Who would've thought. Good shit friendo. Keep on keeping on.

Found the fan-boy

This, who would have thought.
I figured watches would become obsolete in the digital age, but it seems there are plenty of petty rich cunts willing to waste money on barely noticeable mechanical bracelet for the sake of telling other rich cunts how much money they wasted on a ticking bracelet.

i thought this was bait your hands are that fucking retarded and the way you talk like a fucking edgy 12 year old

I dont need a watch i have a phone like a normal person

and the fucking watch barely fits around your fat ass fucking wrists. Go on /fa/ fat fuck

>phone like a pleb

>This many people falling for super obvious copy pasta bait

>saving up
Kys you don't save up for a rolex, you can either afford it or not
Also may be you should save up for a gym membership.

Well next month I'll have enough so yeah you're right, next month I can afford it.

>e.

what kind of shrek are you?

fucking nasty shrek hands

wtf am i looking at on the right

niqqa u got stung by hornets?