Why are so many soundcloud rappers rapists?

why are so many soundcloud rappers rapists?

Other urls found in this thread:

self.com/story/why-women-dont-report-sexual-assault
huffingtonpost.co.za/entry/rape-victims-report-police_us_57ad48c2e4b071840410b8d6
imgur.com/gallery/TQnUK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

donno but hope they all get mercd

Is there a list of them?

>this Pouya guy
>did xxxtentacion rape her or just beat her?

We should bombard him on tweeter with this screenshot

Those beats only take like 5 minutes so there's a lot of downtime

because rapist and rapper are the same thing
like an artist makes art a rapist makes rap

Because they're black ;(

>lying about getting raped by a literal who rapper
>complaining on facebook and not going to the police right after it happened
dumb roastie

Is it normal to not feel sympathy for the victims if they don't even try to do anything about it? She could have either ripped his throat out with her teeth, gone to the police right after it happened, or bought a gun and killed them later, instead she did literally nothing. Why?

Because naive innocent cute girls offer themselves up to them how could they resist

>people who brag about committing crime are violent criminals
holy shit who would have thought

im sorry I had to do this

when they don't report the alleged rape to the police, yes absolutely

It's actually pretty common for victims to just blame themselves.

This.

"I got raped!!! But I'm not going to show any proof of it whatsoever and you have to rely on believing what I say! And no, I won't go to the police to report this, I'll put it up on social media instead!"

pouya and nick are not lol you played yourself

stop watching rape and revenge films

I don't though. Stop getting raped and not doing anything about it.

wow its like you know all the details from that post that didn't have too much of em

self.com/story/why-women-dont-report-sexual-assault

huffingtonpost.co.za/entry/rape-victims-report-police_us_57ad48c2e4b071840410b8d6

Name a single thing wrong with what I said.

ITT: People who haven't been raped or been close to anyone who has been

Its stigmatized dudes. Whether or not they go to the police you guys would find reasons to shit on them. Sheeeeeit I'd have second thoughts too if I knew it would be brought to the attention of Sup Forums neckbeards

bombard Pouya's twitter yall, hold em accountable

Yeah guys, NOBODY rapes anybody, especially not guys who like like this and pen: "Passed her to my homie took advantage of her body cause she nothing but a slut"

Christ, you people are stupid

Why did she think he invites her to the hotel? There was literally only one possible outcome for that. Sure the rapper is a scumbag, but the dumb thot played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

>don't even try to do anything
>don't even try
>don't try
>try
>to do anything
>do anything
>anything
>She could have either ripped his throat out with her teeth
>She could have bought a gun and killed them later
>she did literally nothing
citation needed

Seems like you already made a story around that post filling the gaps with what you wanted and cant even distinguish between that story and what you read. I'm not trying to be abelist but thats so stupid its pathetic and disgusting.

this. lol do people actually think 3+ girls have something to gain out of making up shit about two literal nobodies. it's not drake they're accusing of rape. the reason they don't immediately talk about what happened can be found in the girl's social media since all people are doing (both males and females) is calling her a groupie slut. same people that think x isn't capable of assault because he defended himself with an ig story

yeah, sexually taking advantage of people is the only activity musicians practise with other human beigns that arent artists themselves

none of that is true.
sad that the tumblr girls have brought the R word to the underground like they did indie music.

>being this naive

Your right I guess he invited her back to the hotel so that hey could watch a movie, discuss their favourite literature, or spitball about his upcoming album.

If ever a person, not just a musician/artist, but essentially anybody that you just met invites you back to their hotel room, how can you assume that they want anything from you but sex?

The roastie is the stupid one here for the exact reason you mentioned
Aho

heck 99% of these guys have a song talking about fucking a groupie after a show.
why are they surprise when it happens to them.
my friend is right. girls don't even listen to the fucking lyrics. its all about the beat and a couple keywords

of course "are you down to come to the hotel" pretty much means "are you down to fuck". she should have known better, doesn't mean 3 guys get to rape her and get away with it though.

Lmao that's like saying "you shouldn't go to a tyler the creator show, he's gonna rape you because he has lyrics about rape"

Obviously not, those guys deserve prison, but the point of my post is that that girl is fucking retarded

no its not. are you being dumb on purpose?

Ur white

Of course they might want a piece of my sweet boipussy (or they might be bringing me in for others that might potentially want it) but taking advantage is a different thing (quite a tell that you are confusing those two).

Also ever heard of an afterparty? They don't always include sex.

>afterparty
>hotel
no

Fucking a girl after a show =/= having you and your 2/3 homies trick a girl into getting fucked by all of you and making sure she has no way of contacting anyone or seeking help by taking away her phone beforehand. 99% of rappers have song about fucking groupies, doesn't mean they actually go and sexually assault people like angry manlet Pouya and his obese friend

Lol how can girls be so spineless just turn around when that skinnyfat fag asks for the phone. How can you fall for that

cant spell rape without rap

imgur.com/gallery/TQnUK if anyone's interested

>doesn't mean they actually go and sexually assault people like angry manlet Pouya and his obese friend
again they didn't assault her.
when she gave consent to going to their hotel room and letting them take her phone....

Anyway this will blow over in a week and none of them will go to jail. because they did nothing wrong.

maybe shes just mad they didn't follow her back on social media or date her.

??
touring artists are quite often housed in hotels
so thats a pretty natural location for a small private afterparty

>afterparty
>hotel room
no
no wonder u clowns are getting raped. nobody has a fucking afterparty in a hotel room.
maybe in a hotel lounge

>again they didn't assault her.
>when she gave consent to going to their hotel room and letting them take her phone....
ummmm... what you mean?

putting 3 dicks inside someone who doesn't want it is assault kek it's not that hard to understand. those girls were naive but they are still rapists, roosh v logic doesn't work in the real world desu

yeah i'm sure they're just mad fat nick didn't want to date them, way less likely than fat nick being unable to get laid without some kind of deception right?

a literal soundcloud rape gang

nobody put a gun to her head and say hand over the fucking cellphone
she agreed to go their hotel room
she agreed to letting them take her phone
she could have easily told them to fuck off and not take her phone.

and lets say they did "rape" her. why not alert the fucking hotel managers that three guys just fucking jumped on you.

anyway the rappers and the girl are both idiots. i hope they all die.

these dudes must be severely fucked in the head. it sounds like they're methodically planning how to rape fans. what the fuck man

even moreso because they're internet famous, they could get with anyone consensually ffs

welp if its really assault like she said. i hope she goes to the police now and end this guys career like my gf did immediately after her friends uncle assaulted her. instead of internet posting and waiting a couple months.

i mean pouya's girlfriend is pretty hot, it's not like he can't get pussy. sad thing is that she's probably ignore the allegations and just keep her soundcloud boyfriend while he's out here running trains on his unwilling fans. some women just don't care about each other or themselves.

>she agreed to go their hotel room
>she agreed to letting them take her phone
is that consent to sexual act where you come from?

Drugs and alcohol might have been involved.

Also note that she didnt use the word rape she said she was taken advantage of.

>anyway the rappers and the girl are both idiots. i hope they all die.
So this is like your radical centrist hot take on this issue?

>Also note that she didnt use the word rape she said she was taken advantage of.
welp this topic is a waste of time then.

>nobody has a fucking afterparty in a hotel room
yes they do and why not?

women are incredibly weak user

This girl is clearly fabricating shit to start drama and destroy reputations. I don't know what's worse: her lies or you nu-males who will believe anything a woman says even when she presents no evidence. It's Michael Gira all over again.

Pouya describes a similar situation on the No Jumper podcast. Whenever girls want to blow them on tour, they make sure that they're 18 and they take their phones because one time a girl took a photo of Pouya naked, presumably to spread online and fuck him over. A huge portion of their fanbase is basically a bunch of crazy danielle bregoli type ghetto chicks.

Worst case scenario is that she isn't making this all up and that she actually did go in that hotel to fuck some guys but ended up regretting it.

>hurr durr blaming the victim

The ONLY reason any fangirl would talk to these guys after the show and follow them back to their hotel when they're on tour is because she wants to blow them.

>The ONLY reason any fangirl would talk to these guys after the show and follow them back to their hotel when they're on tour is because she wants to blow them.
no my good sir. they wanna talk about poetry and have a few laughs about growing up in the "ghetto"

wow you really did write all that without saying cuck once? i'm impressed!

cringe

taking 60 minutes and more out of your day to watch no jumper podcasts is arguably more cringe

He violated her with objects

>radical centrist

Whenever you fucking idiots buy into these insane tumblr girls stories and their stupid narratives, you do a disservice to actual rape victims. And if you act like this girl didn't have free will in choosing to go to that hotel (if any of this is even true), you do a disservice to women by treating them like fragile little creatures with no dignity who rely on your brave white-knight faggotry in order to exist.

Nu-males and tumblrinas are ruining scenes across the country with these fake abuse narratives. You're a touring artist? Watch out, some chick can potentially destroy your career in a single facebook post because she either A) is literally insane and likes making shit up for attention or B) actually blew you then suddenly regrets the fact that she is a slut and wants to cash in on some sympathy points.

The fact that she said she knew full well that Pouya has a gf and still followed him back to his hotel is the icing on the ho cake.

>haha dude you have researched artists you listen to and are willing to use that information to defend them that's so CRINGE haha

yeah you really convinced me man.. thanks for opening my eyes

wew lad xD
Can you send a selfie of yourself? I want to see what you look like, you can censor your face or whatever.

Sure, because if you were to regret sucking Fat Nick's dick the first thing you would do is write a post about it on Facebook so you can feel even more shame. Makes a lot of sense.

Dude people party in hotels all the time

This

First thing one here that's made me laugh in ages user

pouya literallly looks like someone even I would bully back in school, this is his retribution for sure

21 Savage said it happens because they never got approached by girls, and probably never even had sex before their rise to fame. And now that things are the way they are, they don't know how to act.

I personally think they do it because they think they'll lose their fame just as fast
>get it while it's hot

I imagine most rap groupies are confused women who have no idea of boundaries and are easily manipulated.

yeah you've definitely never had a girlfriend before. If you think this way theres absolutely no way any girl will ever be attracted to you.

>ripped his throat out with her teeth
>bought a gun and killed them later

is this bait? what kind of fantasy world do you live in user?