WWYD

WWYD
Brutal Edition

Since these are the only fun ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7Yt6sWRtlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd ram my cock down that whore's throat then blow my load all over the massive gap between her eyes.

anyone?

Id hold her by the hair and fuck her face and maybe even give her some dick slaps for shits and giggles

Slam her up against wall the trap her head between the door and doorframe and assfuck her til she passed out

I'd tie her to the hood of the truck upside down so I can dump a bottle of jack up her ass and fill her ditty pussy with one too for good measure, Then I'd face fuck her while she's on the verge of alcohol poisoning. I'd drive around town then with my cum dripping from her mouth for all too see and then leave her in some parking garage in-case any one else wants a turn.

Body pic

I'd love to take a spoon and scoop out one of her eyes creating a nice new virgin hole for me to fuck in her.

force my cock down her throat for hours on end, cumming right into her lungs

hang her up by a noose and cum all over those tights.

she looks kind of cute in a dorky sort of way. I'd do all kinds of bondage and torture to her because I bet she would be submissive and willing and take anything.

Been posting my girl

I dont think she wants to admit to herself that she's a huge slut

Sky hay

WWYD

Well maybe she's not, dosen't mean she's not going to get treated like one when she's locked in my basement.

more of her?

what do you do to her down there

For starter's that would be a tall glass of cum she's drinking.

Then I'd start off by chaining her to the wall for me to fuck in her pussy if it's still tight.

Got any showing off her legs?

Shorter than 5'1, anyone?
1/2

First things first I'd punch her in the head to knock those stupid glasses off.

2/2

more legs

one more of legs after

Whys everyone skipping her

last of legs

seems cute, got any of her whole body so we can decide what to do with her?

While she's chain up I would run my hand up and down her things, and shove my cock so far inside her I could see her smooth pale stomach bulge out from it.

She'd look even hotter in some tights or stockings.

Wwyd to these ladies, mainly center girl?

best I can do in that regard

Force her to watch herself in the mirror take my cock deep inside her

Wwyd to slutty whore Becca?

I'd pull all her hair out. youtu.be/a7Yt6sWRtlA

I'd tie her up on a medieval torture rack and start stretching her out till she was either 5'5 or her joints pop out of place. It will most likely be the latter and I'll untie her and fuck her like a rag doll in all new positions.

Follow her home after a party and break into her house. Catch her by surprise and drag her into the bedroom, tie her down and fuck her senseless all night long in her own bed.

ball gag and buttplug while I fuck her tits and unload on her face

she you're g/f?

That outfit looks hot. I'd love to watch my cum drip out of her down onto those tights, then face face fuck her so she dribbles the next load of cum out onto that dress. As hot as that is to watch she's still going to have to be punished for not swallowing.

Strap her arms to the wall just like she's posed there, then fuck her while bashing her head of the hard block over and over.

just a friend, definitely needs to take some loads though

Do her

Fuck her while shoving her face in the toilet only periodically letting her get a gasp of air then shoving her face back down

WWYD?

Have you given her a friendly cock down her throat yet?

I'd get more rough with her after that, maybe a good whipping is in order for not swallowing.

Buy her from the slave market and fuck her mouth every day while telling her how she's going to never see her family again because she'll be too busy learning to love cock. Her tears will cause that pretty makeup to run all down her face like a cheap whore's.

I love the tiny girls, I would tear her apart.

5'2" please be brutal anons

no but I really want to, Id love to throatfuck her and unload on her face and tits

WWYD to this small one?

Looks nice and pail, I wonder what color she would turn while I'm fucking her and choking her out with her suspender straps at the same time.

Mmm how short?

like 4'8"

maybe if the whipping isn't enough I'd pierce through one of her tits with a steak knife. Maybe I'll even pull it out and tear the hole bigger fucking it with my diamond hard dick.

Strip her naked of everything except the collar and make her walk home like that. She opens the door and is immediately set upon by five black guys who pound the shit out of her.

got any of her with long hair? seems like a bitchy feminist not even worth my time to torture.

I'd blindfold her and hogtie her in her closet with a hitachi strapped to her pussy. I wouldn't untie her until she begged for my cock. It would take an hour for her to even consider it but by then her pussy is so sore from cumming that it would hurt just as much as it felt good. Once she's ready I'll tie her to the bed and fuck her for about 30 minutes, pulling out each time before I cum until she finally can't take anymore. After I've creamed inside of her I'll put her inside a dog cage so she can think about how much she loved being a fucktoy. After a few days of this she will be a good little slave.
How would you enslave the girl on the left? Make it kinky but no extreme violence please. Replies will get replies.

How would you use my girlfriend?

Fuck, strap her to a bed, shove a big black dildo up her ass, vibrating dildo in her pussy. Fuck her throat until she throws up, use her spit and vomit as lube so I can rape her tiny ass before blowing in her pussy

Then do it all again every day until I break her

>>WWYD
>>Brutal Edition
you simple, stupid motherfucker...pick one.

Confiscate all her possessions and make her wear a dog collar. Tell her that she is now my pet, and as such will eat out a bowl, sleep in a doggy bed, and answer to my commands. The one thing she is allowed to do is speak, although if she says anything beyond "yes master" or "fuck me" (or things like that) she gets a spanking.

Never seen her with long hair.
Hah, feminist. No, she's a dumb little slut, pretends to hate being degraded, but she cant help enjoying serving me.

I'd happily throw her in the middle of a group to gangbang her.

Wwyd to my wife?

Will provide more if requested.

Thoughts?

got more of her then, maybe I can work with something.

replies for replies, Sup Forums

I'd blindfold her and handcuff her to that bed for a whole day. Whever I got horny throughout the day I would come in and have my way with her. If she acts like a brat at any point I'll leave nipple clamps on her and yank them off once they stop hurting. Sometimes I'l also leave a bullet vibe on her pussy turned up just high enough to keep her pussy wet while I'm gone.
Tell me more about how you would make blondie your pet and punish/reward her and I'll tell you about how me and my friends will use your girl or whatever else you want to hear.

I'm good with replies for more pics.

People don't understand how this shit works. If people don't write replies than this thread just becomes another FB fap thread.

Not hot, but I'd fk and cum on her tits.

What would Sup Forums do to my ex?

What would you do

There's this.

Start her on cock training day 1. Not really any rhyme or reason to it, just fuck her cute face until she cries. Tell blondie that she's only being punished like this because she's a bad girl but with time she can learn to be good. Make her repeat over and over that she's a slut, a dirty little whore, and that daddy's girl is disappointing her dear father with every load she takes in her mouth or on her face. Only once she's completely broken like this does she get rewarded with being fingered to orgasm and a few hours of rest.
More of this one.

I would fuck her brains out, doggystyle while watching those hoop earings go back and forth.

Not bad, I like how she already has a collar on so I can drag her around the house and make her my slave, any showing off her legs and feet?

I wonder how she'd like being crammed into a tiny box.

wwyd

2/?

Collar her, walk her to the toilet on all fours while leading her with a leash, then give her a swirley while fucking her ass. When I get my fill, watch her take another shower as shes shaking and sore.
Then gently cuddle and coax her to sleep while still collared. Once she's out, slap her face awake, force a ball gag in her mouth (the plastic kind with holes) and drag her back to the bathroom while groggy and piss on her face.

3/?