Being white but not a member of the klan

>being white but not a member of the klan
How does it feel being a traitor? Explain yourselves faggots!

DON'T BE STUPID BE A SMARTY, COME AND JOIN THE NAZI PARTY!

Because I'm too busy trying to race mix. Got that jungle fever.

cuck

>being white
>not associating with inbred mongoloid poverty stricken white niggers who blame all of their problems on brown people

Gee, it sure is a mystery as to why all whites aren't members.

Your kids will be black, they won't be mixed. They will be colored.

Any white that mixes with a non white has non white kids, its the beauty of being people of color.

White, brown hair, blue eyes, 1/4 Mexican. As much as I'd like to I'm a mutt.

Because I actually know that all humans are equally as potent from birth to become intelligent, caring human beings or ignorant, biased shitheads.

Keep telling yourself that.

And yet any black that mixes with nonblack will have nonblack kids, so here we are.

And you keep being angry and blaming other people for your problems.

But muh BIOLOGY.

Are you a science denier???

I just literally said that you are, giving good reasons.
So why are you trying to turn my own insult against me using no arguments?

What's the difference between that and a sand negro joining Isis? The difference is, we'll seeing more crying about them from the KKK.

I just look Arian. I'm 1/4 Caribbean

Maybe because I'm not cuckasian

most KKKs are amerifats you retard

Wasn't white people that broke in to my house and stole most of my shit. Was a group of black kids I saw looking in my windows the day before as I got he from work and they bolted. I told the cops, they couldn't even bother with a courtesy drive by the next day when all my shit was gone.

Curse you confederate shit op

They don't do that because crime and stupidity is embedded in their DNA, it's because of the cultural development curve which has caused them to grow up in gettos with the warrior-type class of street nigger.

My house was broken in to just last week by my white ex friend, take your anecdotes and choke to death on them

I'm an adult; I don't need to go around playing dress up pretending I work for a wizard and am better than everyone.

Pretty paranoid about honeypots. Hard to trust anyone these days.

I rather be a loner, being part of a group like the white supremacy or antfi is just admitting that your too stupid to focus your energies on more productive things.

Kkk honeypots???
Being a clansman isnt illegal so what are you on about.

>cuckasian
>Play on "caucasian"
He's not saying they're Asians you retard.

Because im catholic and these faggots hate me.

Most clan memebers are retarded apperently

How does it feel to be edgy when you're supposed to be in your special ed class, Tony?

Explain the vast majority of Africa to me oh wise one. Nobody forces their lives on them but themselves.

I would but none of the groups in australia are true believers, they all want to do it in a 'peaceful' way, fuck that shit. bunch of bummers i reckon

>MUH EGGY
stay mad, faggot