Who would win in a fight, a man with nothing left to lose, or a man fighting for something?

Who would win in a fight, a man with nothing left to lose, or a man fighting for something?
I need a fucking answer.

The man most willing to die will always win the fight

This.

an 80 year old man willing to die will win a fight against mike tyson?
yeah no

physique, aggressiveness and skills is all

Black lives matter

He does if he's wearing an explosive suicide vest...

He would win, in a way. He would die. Great tits.

A man driven to fight for what he believes in will have nothing left to lose, Batman.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country” — George Patton

Obviously the question assume all else equal. Otherwise the question would be moot.

the most unwilling to die and most willing to kill.

war has nearly always been a simple matter of size and technology between two opposing forces. history is full of winners with nothing to fight for, and losers with a cause.

I've been in both positions in my life and I can say when you have nothing to lose you are more dangerous by a large margin.

When I was younger and had nothing, I did have a lot of free time to get myself into great shape and I was very resentful and angry towards people who do have things going for them and it was a bad mix.

I have a family and a lucrative career now that I'm in my 30s and I would much rather walk away from a fight than gamble like an idiot and put my children's safety at risk

theres a woman involved isnt it?

I took this picture

man fighting not to lose is already in losing mindset

The better fighter

which one lifts?

this is now a girls flashing at concert thread.