Is there a better feeling on this planet than this?

Is there a better feeling on this planet than this?
>intoxicated
>cumming inside consentually
>into the girl you love
>who's 16-19 (prime teen) and not on birth control

Not a rhetorical question, I'm just growing doubts there's anything closer to heaven than that

yes. cumming inside a girl you couldn't care less about.

Yes. It's called rape.

having sex with a fetus

I'd have to say injecting even just a decent amount of opiates probably beats most things.

In terms of raw physical feeling there is little else better than cumming inside a girl unprotected. My girl had an IED.

I have been fantasizing about impregnating a teenage girl for the last year or more now. It has become my #1 fetish. I even whisper such thoughts yo my girl when I fuck her. I tell her I'm a teacher fucking and being very careless with every one of his teenage girl students.

So yes.

try all of that but on X

OP here

Heavily doubting that, lacks the emotional aspect, I guess it can be nice, but only if you've got a sadistic, mysogynist streak.
You fell for the hookup culture meme, bro.
Welcome to a world (((they))) control.

I tried MDMA, Weed, LSD, Shrooms, Speed, Antidepressant ODing, and of course booze.
Have only tried drunk impregnation sex yet, and never had any opiates yet.
Got many stories from people who tried H and Morphium.
So, with my direct and indirect experience in mind...
Can you explain the high of opiates in a relatable way to me?
You're getting me curious, user.

You mean IUD? That spiral thing?

The thing is,
>teen | impregnation
Were always my fetishes and they've come to real-life, and it makes me cum so hard and much I get dizzy and euphoric.
She's 17.
Last time I creampied her, it ran down her leg the whole way to the bathroom and left a trace of drips on the floor.

Xanax or Ecstacy?
REALLY looking forward to creampying her on Ecstacy, so I get what you're on about.

she get pregnant?

Nope, got her period today.

I wouldn't mind becoming a father, but for fuck's sake, she's a teenager.
Claiming to love her and wanting to make her a teen mom are two entirely exclusive things in my opinion.

More like stoned and cumming on her big titties

Stoned cumming is just the best.

Though OG synthetic weed was way better in that department.

>synthetic weed
Havent trusted that shit since k2

Smart man. That shit fucked me up for a while.

No, an IED. He told her if she ever got pregnant he would detonate it.

Holy fick. Do you guys think you're intelligent callng everything you don't agree with a conspiratorial fad?

You know fads have existed since the bronze age and just becoming old enough to recognize that does not make you intelligent.

ftw you've never hooked up with a random girl just for sex.

Exactly. That shit lights your fucking candle. You're a God, you can do anything.

Fuck off to settle town OP

>intoxicated
>cumming inside consentually
>into the girl you love
>who's 8-11 and doesn't need birth control

FTFY

>not a rhetorical question
>it's rhetorical

Do my eyes decieve me or is OP a fag?

"Xanax" vs "Ecstasy"
Nigger, please

HAHAHA FUCKING NOICE!!
God speed, you glorious madman.
God speed.

I have at no point called myself intelligent or sophisticated.
But it's pretty cute of you to immediately spout insults and condescence just because some anonymous faggot on a vietnamese extreme diving forum doesn't give you digital high fives and pats on the back for your way to live.

Feels good tbh.
Never had to worry about STDs, never went out with worthless sluts and approving of them by sticking my dick into them, never felt the need to make sex some childish game where you reach some kind of high score with the number of bitches you fuck.
I'd rather go for quality instead of quantity, and I gotta say that it's worth it.
>sluts are the reason men become assholes, and assholes are the reason women become sluts

So it's all about having a power trip?
Did I mention that that takes childish behavior and a sadist streak?
Oh, yeah, I did.
And those are both signs of mental illness btw, and I'm being serious, I spent A LOT of time with nutjobs.
Of course you see "you have a mental illness" as an insult, which is in itself another sign for mental illness.

Just like my drug use and fetishism is.
But there's a difference between acknowledging this and feeling threatened by it.

you've never fucked a girl that just wanted sex. you've never experienced that animal-level attraction.
hhahahahahahahahhaah

Source of that pic?

Cumming in your upcoming daughter

KEK

OP is always a fag, bruh.

And no, the question wasn't rhetorical, hence the opiates got me curious.

Never tried Xanax and know little about it, sooo...

>My girl had an IED
She booby traped her vajayjay?

Let's just say comparing it to ecstasy is like comparing apples to bicycles. FUCK xanax, do a real drug!

It's pretty cute of you to launch into heavy, heavy damage control edgelord.

Like the other guy laughing at your ineptitude, it's probably animal attraction.

Not all that jew shit you spouted.

>straight from I'm incredibly wrong and not the coolest here to how recreational is xanax

Please, have some self respect.

>hahahaha he's not an ape
Please tell me you didn't just take a piss on centuries and millenia of philosophy that explain why we're more than just animals.
You know that "animal" has been an insult since the iron age?
Bitches hit on me all the time, they're just below my niveau. Hard to grasp a guy who isn't into the lifestyle of jews or niggers, isn't it?
And no, I'm not going on about a conspiracy. I know jews personally. Many of them are perverts and animals without any self-control regarding sexuality.

I googled "male ahegao" and picked the first one that wasn't a fucking trap, sorry to disappoint you, bro.

IV Mephedrone

>watch me redefine the need to procreate

Go on sunshine. Tell us also how people who have never been in a warzone have ptsd, kek.

Ah, thanks, man.
Good to know I don't need to be curious about Xanax.

>aggressive baiting all around
I'm not gonna bother to argue with shills and retards.
I was asking what's better than what I described, and unlike "LOL U FAG UR NOT A MEMESTER HAHAHAHA", the only thing capable of derailing me will be Spiderman.

Not looking to derail. This type of stuff is highly educational.

>innocent
>upset
>generic
>highly detailed pick and choose
>rinse, repeat

Are you speaking about me?
>innocent
I'm far from innocent, I just set a clear difference between "being corrupt" and "being naughty".
>upset
I always seem upset, some people have asked me to tone it down, I guess "passionate" could be a good euphemism for my type of personality.
Wrath is my sin, to put it in edgy words.
>generic
You can call LITERALLY anyone who isn't willing to spend an eon on nitpicking generic. It's a shallow argument to debunk someone when you're out of arguments, it's always a consentual fact in a wholesome debate that "exceptions make the rule", you don't need to get derailed into details to have the discussion legit and credible.
It's a part of the trickery called "pilpul", feel free to google it if you want.
>highly detailed pick and choose
Nah, I just listen to my gut feeling. I'm controlled by thoughts and feelings, not my cock, which is why I have the arrogance to call myself a "decent human being" instead of a "thirsty ass nigga", to put it simple.

Hope my reply is acceptable for your expectations, I'm not in the mood for a shitfest today, did enough of that yesterday for the lulz.

>not in the mood for shitfest
>only one participating

There are other, decent threads going on.

Shots fired, m8.

You made a good point, I guess I'll let the thread die peacefully.

I'm OP though, so I guess it's understandable that I cared about my own thread staying alive.