ITT post pics of girls you've cummed on her faces

ITT post pics of girls you've cummed on her faces

her

she's a smol half mexican canadian who loves the cock.

Got anymore?

also this one, she's the feminist I told about the other day who had been raped but loved rape fantasy and also getting throat fucked rough. I really miss cumming in her throat, balls deep. what a girl.

a few

I fingered this little slut and took her virginity when she was drunk. she woke up to me putting my cock in her. I put my hand over her mouth and kept going with it, finishing on her face.

mexicanadian again

This person is like 25 you faggot you didn't take anyone's virginity.

another, got a blowjob in the forest and fingerbanged her. got bit by flying ants but still finished the job

Holy shit. So fucking hot.

years ago I did. this photo is not of her from then. she turned into a complete slut afterward.

last but not least, one of the cutest girls I've banged. knew her before high school and we're still friends today.

and again

her again

I have some nudes of her too if anyone is interested

Busted a huge nut on her face

she is a very enthusiastic rider. she also really likes sucking dick and having you finish in her mouth. she would usually stop, take the condom off before I came then jerk me off on her face

I also stuck a finger in her ass one time randomly when she had previously said she didn't want to do anal. guess what? she loved it.

sure

My friends gf

sadly she is now dating some absolute faggot. if she was single I'd definitely be fucking her, as she lives quite close by. one of those friends who you fuck and have an on-off thing with for years

I actually do though. I just posted one above your comment faggot. here is another

here is her hand cupping her vag. when she sent it I asked her if it was her elbow

she quite enjoys Disney

ew

Do you keep her in a cage because of her Downs

here's some more of the smol mexicanadian

both

fixed

Who sucks you off and whose face do you finish on? I've had one of the girls

^this. Can you fucking not post anymore user?

another of the feminist whore who likes getting throatraped

You have any frontal nude ?

yes, posts 753731375 and also 753731310

YES MISTER POST NUMBER 753732281 I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR POST ON YOUR POST WITH THE NUMBER 753732281

mate I don't know how to do the blue text with arrows thing for highlighting posts

came on this one's face

you just click the number of the post you want to quote

Click on the post number m80

>cummed

Did you make this word up?

Face and tits

The best I've ever had

Moar

Fuck buddy

do you have pics of it?

can you prove it?

I think he made the whole sentence up. It's fucked.

She does anal if she’s been doing coke in the night

Is she in the military or something?

sadly, no

ex gf

mine is only the first one, the smol mexicanadian. and no I can't prove it, but I have zero reason to lie. I'm anonymous and don't give a fuck about internet points, just sharing some content for the thread based on the OP- girls whose faces you've jizzed on.

Lol no

I'm a 32 yo virgin and this thread triggers me.

MR. POSTER 753732836 IS A MAD CUNT.

nice stolen meme

fug

Moar story?

Fiancé

trade nudes of fiance on kik?
anonbnon9999

She and I have been good friends for a while, one night she had a fight with her boyfriend and came over to my place. We both had a bit to drink, and we started making out. She then unzipped me, whipped it out, and started sucking. She is amazing at it.

welcome to this shithole