What are they thinking right now?

What are they thinking right now?

Vidal doesn't think anything ever.

Pogba is busy trying to dab himself to the Europa League final.

>I'm rich

Money.

>Vidal
a-atleast I can probably force a move to chelsea
>pogshit
winning the europa league lad, can't wait to finish second in the group next year and knocked out by juventus lad *dabs*

Why would any player ever want to leave Bayern? The only player I can think of who left of his own will is Schweinsteiger because he's achieved everything possible there and wanted to try something else before retiring.

Kroos left too

>what fine crafted german beers can I accompany my next barbecue with? I guess I'll have to try them all when I go with my Ferrari to the beer shop
>this dab thing is getting stale, gotta invent something else before everyone notices I costed €120k and I'm a one trick pony

for money iirc.

but no one could've known that gotze would get fat all of the sudden 2bfair

>this is still better than a real job

And them?
We go to a bigger club.

>Juventus
>Not the eternal runner up

Pogba is atleast gonna win a European cup this season

Did evra not leave because he knows he's too old. Thought juve fans would like him since he was involved in that meme run they had two years ago

>Pogba
How many likes will this next photo of me get?

>wageslave
>real job
Studying and honing your spirituality will always be the only real job.

>play for Juventus
>win the league by default, only interesting games you're involved in are the Champions League knockout games

Anyone with some ambition leaves Juventus to play in a league where you have to fight every week to win the league. The other possibility is success in Europe, but a boring league campaign

>Vidal
>"Time to post more memes on insta so people forget I missed a penalty and left my team playing with 10 men after they've finally clawed back"

>Pogba
>*stares at compass to find Mecca*
>*turns towards it*
>Subhaanak-Allaahumma, wa bihamdik, wa tabaarakasmuk, wa ta'aalaa jadduk, wa laa ilaaha ghayruk.
>acūdhu bi-llāhi min ash-shayṭāni r-rajīm
>*bows and recites ربنا لك الحمد*
>*places nose and forehead on ground and recites سبحان ربى الأعلى وبحمده*
>Praise Allah time for some shitty rap

>le you can just play like shit forever and still win argument

Why are Belgians and Brits so incredibly stupid?

>you don't have to put in effort to win a national league

Evra is not much loved.
Evra meme for the fans is "Spazzala" for the mistake in the final minutes against Bayern last year that cost elimination,
Evra went away because He wanted to Play More even if he played too much for me and refused to go into the field for the whole of January waiting to find a team.
Evra said he was advising Pogba in the summer to go to the United because he was a club far bigger than juve.

Exactly, Pogba moved from a league where the same team won the past 4 years to a league where a different team won every year the past 4 years

to a shit team and on higher wages. lmao.

Juventus is way better than Manchester United. Objectively.

>thinking

"I can't wait to be forcibly bent over by the ref for TSU-sama to fill our every hole!"

Yes, Juventus are better than Manchester United. Not my point. The Serie A is a cakewalk

Bayern refused to give him a big contract like the one Gotze got. Otherwise he would have stayed so it was very much Bayern's decision to let him go. Crazy what Bayern's midfield would be like if they had both Kroos and Thiago.

Not really. It's not Olympiakos or Bayern-tier. The other teams actually have money nowadays, unlike in Bundesliga where the teams can't keep their best players due to the shitty 50+1 rule. Juventus is just one of the best run clubs in the world.

I dare to bet that next season Juventus won't win the league.

Either way Juventus is a more complete team and winning things is always fun. We're not talking about some Ethiopian 3rd division, winning Serie A is still an achievement.

>We're not talking about some Ethiopian 3rd division
No but everyone here seems to talk about the Ethiopian premier league

Eritrean*

I'm gonna be a refugee in germany or sweden

>pretending the EPLEL winners wont be chelsea and city for the next 10 years
2/10 made me reply