Sup Forumsuttfuckers, i need your help, a good friend of mine invited me to her christmas party...

Sup Forumsuttfuckers, i need your help, a good friend of mine invited me to her christmas party, i used to be really close with their entire family like 2 years but they moved and so did i, we still talk and all but a lot has changed, i know what im getting for the brother (me and him ended up hanging out a lot too) but i still have the oldest sister (the one who invited me), all i know about her is she likes baking and hippos she also liked to draw but idk if she still does. I cant really think of anything. Im not trying to fuck her, im just trying to get a present for a good friend.

TLDR:
whats a good gift i can get for a girl who likes baking, hippos, and might still like drawing

Guaranteed ass in no time

I dont know what this is

hippo cake nigga

if you want to fuck her offer to bake something together and get some flour on her nose and have a food fight and end up nutting inside her like a shitty romcom my CUNT FIANCE ALWAYS MAKES US WATCH

I thought you were trying tell me to buy her a hippo carved from a soap bar

Is there something you wanna talk about user?

Find two or three bound sketchbooks and wrap each one of them, then wrap them up together in one gift. Maybe include a couple of colorful looking pens.

Friend of mine is into coloring for some damned reason. She's always wanting new pencils. Nice pack of those (ask the art store which ones) and a few books if the budget allows.

Like this

Get on eBay and buy a bottle of Versace Eros pour femme
You can get one cheap, and it’s classy.

This.
Chicks dig sketchbooks and nice pencils

I used to be into drawing too we used to draw shit together, but ill have to find out if she still draws, if she does thanks user. Giving me some good ideas

You could buy her a few small canvases and ask her to paint you something

A good Xmas present when you don’t have any ideas is a nice robe or kimono

Not him, but suffering female media choices too. Stay strong Sup Forumsro.

If she still draws the sketchbook and some pencils ect: is good and if she doesn't it could make her start back up again?¿ it'll be thoughtful that you remembered

My dudes no... go buy an inkwell pen at an antique store. One with a case and dip well and all that shit. As retro/steampunk as possible.
She will never use it and she will suck your dick skin off.
(Source: I like to chase arts college girls on tinder and pretend to be ultra-lefist just to bang them)

hippo snowglobe

crab claw anal dildo
Can’t believe no one has posted this yet. It’s a practical and affordable gift she will remember

That is true, thanks user

yeah like this guy, he obviously gets a lot of pussy.

cum on her as a present

Thanks user ill give it a try

crotchless panties

fucking kek

fucking what?

yup this right here.

and not one of those shitty art kits everybody who likes to draw gets 200 times a year.

A few really high quality pencils and pens and sketch books

Whisky stones