Say something nice about China

Say something nice about China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzfNrkJ-3mE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/alabama-black-belt-un-poverty-expert-extreme-developed-country-sewage-crisis-roy-moore-philip-alston-a8105886.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no niggers

They are good in catching

Chinese and almost all asians are little more than animals. I don't know where americans got the idea that they're intelligent because as a white person living in asia, I can confirm they are as dumb as rocks. I'd take blacks over asians any day.

It's on the opposite side of the planet

They have good food - maybe the best.

I fucking love chinese tea.

Your women are easy. They see an American dick and they fight for it.

they know how to please Japanese soldiers.

i like their friendly elevators

Japan-South Korea probly more countries pretty well developed with high end tech but okaay maayn

Any place that came up with sushi is pretty cool

>Say something nice about China.

Many Chinese women are extremely fuckable.

yeah but it has to be fresh

They always look Happy with those Slanty Eyes

china is shit and fuck you

chop suey

That have not yet called out Americas tab

I personally have never died in an easily preventable accident while traveling there (can't say the same for thousands of everyday Chinese though)

They are pretty efficient at eradicating entire species of animals

The only shithole that's physically larger is Russia

They are the champions of overpopulation and pollution. Ain't first yer last amirite

Their benevolent dictator gifted them heavily censored internet access

Their lives are more expendable than any other population on earth but if one dies there are over a billion other faceless drones to plug into the machine and I think that's beautiful

>Chinese intelligence

China numba wan

Something nice about China.

There us a Chinese restaurant around the corner from me called China #1

When the lady answers the phone there she literally says "herro, dis chai wah"

china has a lot of beautiful scenery and nature to appreciate, especially in rural locations.

Their children are hard workers

They havent completely destroyed every last square inch of tibet yet, just the people, and the places where the people were. Youll be just like the USA in no time China lol

they all know kung fu

I've been to Sheng zai last year and OMG the tech market was amazing. Every part of everything available in bulk. You can literally assemble a prototype of whatever you want right on the floor, and start production in the hour.

Stuffs there is like a year and half in the future just because everyone copying everyone, upgrading and innovating.

I would advise if everyone want to go to China to buy cigarettes, it's like the best greeting over there.

I don't ever want to go to China

>a year and half in the future
>copying everyone
>being this fucking stupid

China has variety of micro culture populations within it and one of those cultures is adapted to substance use and it's totally accepted as a whole by their society.

literally neolithic level dumbassery
>raw, unseasoned fish
>roll a blunt with it
>call it food

Designated shitting streets

Dogs taste nice I guess

You miss the upgrading and innovating part you illiterate dimwit.

Whatever float your boat, but I've traveled a lot and China is still in my top 5. But you may prefer other cultures and that fine.

Fucking love my Longjing tea, when I was over there I was able to cigarettes my way to a producer in Hangzhou, now he ship it to me fresh!

>upgrading and innovating
Try harder, ricenigger.

The government doesn't micromanage citizens.

Yes, if you are too spicy about The Party or whatever, you mind find yourself posessing some government documents. Worst case scenario, your family pays for the bullet. But everybody knows this.

On an average Thursday, if you wanted to smoke a cigar in front of a kindergarten, while sitting on a tiny plastic chair and eating a beer, you wouldn't become some pig's quota.
Some random guy might cung fu you, depends on the area.

Niggers?

Are you just typing this out in Chonk and running it through Google Translate?

That is either a big fucking child or a tiny man

WHAT YOU SAY

Already has a wall for mexicans

The people have more Democracy and freedom than burgerland now, they also contribute more to the world.

glorious bus-centaur; his spine fused with the sentient silicon windscreen-chan

at tenagra

Ching chong chink chiya

You've clearly never been

they also have a wall of huge sculpted metal faces that rises electromagnetically out of the japanese sea when they are needed

>contribute more to the world

youtube.com/watch?v=OzfNrkJ-3mE

>Say something nice about China.
It's very good at killing Chinese people

lol everything you own is made in China, even high tech stuff. Most country only do design and even then they travel to Shengzhen for inspiration.

If you would travel you would see that the US is rapidly approaching Dark Ages level of tardiness.

And it always break, good point user

It's not India.

the second large economy on earth. lots of nuke.6000 years of history.tricky bussinessman. why do you think /b fag will say nice to china? most of /b faggot just autism dumb ass.all their imformation about china come from fake news like CNN or BBC.

ever been there before and actually tried their food? or just assuming from your local chinese restaurant?
fuck off nigger.

China is already the first Nation in the world.
America it's dead

>ignoring the fact that all of it was invented elsewhere
>being this ching-chong

No my fault if you're poor and only buy the cheapest stuffs, you must live in Alabama to be so retard. UN has declare that state has the worst poverty in the developed world.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/alabama-black-belt-un-poverty-expert-extreme-developed-country-sewage-crisis-roy-moore-philip-alston-a8105886.html

Hong Kong is great

Its great because you can shit anywhere

There is literally nothing nice about China.

Dunno why Chinamen are so fixated on the US.

its managed to keep most of the chinese people inside of it

HA HA! you fucking chink, thats why we force chinese people to give up their smartphones when visiting our company in germany. because YOU have your OWN design. FUCK THE FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

that is indian ,you retard.

every part except the big cities seems quiet and nice. china also has a lot of nice fruit that you can't get anywhere else. besides that its a cancer choking itself and the rest of the world with it's pollution. and the people are usually shitty too

I'm in love with a Chinese girl. She lives in china now. So.. I love China for her.

/thread

also true in china (outside of coastal elite cities)
which is why you occasionally get chinese tourists dropping a deuce in inappropriate places when on vacation in the west

They made this shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

plenty of africans
they even have a "suburb" called cho ko li cheng shi (chocolate city - excuse my pinyin, cant remember the exact english spelling), because the population is almost entirely black

lol. Stupid wu mao dang.. Lie all you want, you can't change the truth.

America has submarine bases under the ice, everywhere. It's hard to even talk about "submarine" things in English; people will think you mean bases for u-boats when you say "submarine bases".

They have terrestrial forward operating bases, everywhere.

And many satellites.

But they cannot speak to what slumbers beneath Punggye-ri.

Seriously. Chinese are nothing but retarded parasites. Every single thing in "modern" China was a product of someone else's ingenuity.

The big cities are basically exactly like any big city anywhere.
Pretty bad, because earth is not fit to live on

yet.

it has awesome buildings like these

There's also a giant vertically-oriented particle accellerator called the CCTV Television Tower or something in Guangzhou which was the tallest building in the world for like five minutes before that thing in Dubai. Or something.

>Designed by international design firm Gensler
wew lad

The middle one reminds me of fried rice cartons. I need lunch

beautiful death-trap homes in death-trap locations ( country an mountain China )

China's main cities are overrun with way to many ppl

They're the only ones doing something about impending overpopulation.

>only ones doing something about impending overpopulation
>impending overpopulation
>impending
How, by revoking the one-child policy? Are you literally retarded?

CTHULHU FTAGHN

Chinese culture until the Opium Wars was the crowning achievement of intellectual and literary accomplishment. It's only now that we're realizing how brilliant anti-foundationalism, anti-essentialism, and meaning holism are. The Modernists at least realized their literary accomplishment and sought to mimic it.

I thought they still had the one-child policy.

they lead the way in freedom of defecation

Americanized asians, once put through a half-decent educational system, aren't that bad...

At least they're willing to learn and thus eventually contribute, as opposed to dumbass lazy fucking niggers whose perogative is to make babies, spread disease, "muh dick", shoot each other, and live off government assistance...

Their hairy Beef piles are tight.

story?

We don't share a border with them.

>Chinese culture until the Opium Wars was
Literally even shittier than "modern" Chinese "culture".
Neck yourself, Chang, because the utter and complete shitkicking the rest of the world is going to give China is going to make you want to use your nukes on yourselves just to make the humiliation stop. Fuck you, and fuck your fake history.

who is it?

There are no niggers there.