Conspiracy theory thread

Conspiracy theory thread

jews control everything with sex and malcontent

And not letting the captcha load on the reply box when they need unfair cuntnugget advantage

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but I agree with this. It's ridiculous how people see you as a backward religious redneck for not supporting twerking on a supertalent show. It came to that people willingly and heartfully defend degeneracy on tv. And I'm talking about Croatia here, a third world country.

Autosage in 3-2-1...

i knew it

Now that you mention it, I've never actually seen Finland and Bruce Wayne at the same time...

That makes sense actually.
Has there been any point at which bruce wayne actually mentions finland at all?
Why would he tho, if it could make people associate him with it?

The lottery is the governments way of setting traps for time travelers.

noted

That works for catching time travellers from the future. But what about from the past?

Past time travelers wouldn't know the numbers to the lottery unless they went from the past to the future and back to a past which was still a future to them. In which case they would still be future time travelers.

Thats what I mean. You can't catch time travellers from the past with the lottery, so how do you catch the time travellers from the past?

So that infograph where it shows Finland totally schooling Russia during WWII was just a form of Allied propaganda?

Foisted on us by Jews who are actually shapeshifting lizard people in an effort to obfuscate the fact that Jesus was fictional and BLACK so that we would forget that we wuz kangz nigga!

Because they'd get investigated when they won, and they'd be able to figure out that time travel was involved. Since the past traveler had to travel to a time in the future beyond the day the numbers were revealed, they would turn themselves then into future time travelers.

But a time traveller from the past didn't necessarily go to the future and wouldn't know the lottery numbers. What I'm asking is how you catch time travellers from the past that aren't using future knowledge to win the lottery

Ah, that's something else entirely. The lottery is basically just a cheese trap for the ones dumb enough to take it.

Osama bin laden was never killed. It was made up by Obama to secure his term and to end the Afghanistan shit. People wouldn't like it if he just pulled out of there, there had to be a reason

>2017
>Still believing Osama bin Laden ever even existed

There is a conspriracy theorie in germany, that the town of Bielefeld doesn't exist and the goverment is hiding a Ufo crash side there.

>2017
>Still believing it's actually 2017

I had a conversation with the guy who probably started that myth.

He was a student at that time and wanted to drive to Bielefeld to start his studies there. He went by car, used the Autobahn to Bielefeld but the first exit was closed due to road works. So where the next two exits. He follwed a diversion that led him into the rural environment. Everytime he found a sign with Bielefeld, the road was closed due to road works or due to other reasons. It took him several hours to finally find the town itself. So he joked around that Bielefeld did not exist. Took that to the internet. A meme was born.

>2017
>still believing

Yes, read about that too. Must have been around the early nineties. I also meet some people, that thought it's for real. They started telling me about the secret chemtrail runways located there and how the police won't let them in to town.

The holocaust

Yep look how quickly tv shows like Breaking Bad, GoT, Stranger Things have taken over peoples lives all via netflix/amazon tv. I watch none of them and I'm treated like I'm a weirdo cause I'm not lounging in front of the tv every night

Thanks dad is probably all we're going to get. No wonder parents just end up hitting their kids

I agree, they're not even that good shows, and even if they were all those plebs would be way better off just pirating them on their PC.

Yep. I have my own theory which goes
>games consoles getting pushed to be all in one entertainment systems
>online shopping becoming more common
>can order food and items from phone with apps
>pushing VR and kinect
>all in one entertainment system has you sitting in your house playing and watching tv while them console watches and listens 24/7 and you only have to leave the house for work

Basically the future, yeah.
I'm also almost convinces that if companies keep gaining so much power because of how much buying a good lawyer affects your rights and your power over others the next big world war will just be technology/media/big data companies fighting over who gets to be emperor of the world.

This is the point of shilling Alexa and Google home and other 'smart' tech. Ask Alexa 'you wouldn't lie to me would you?' 'Of course not.' 'Are you in any way connected to the FBI or NSA?' it shuts off instead of answering the question.
Media pushing drones is a thing. Trying to normalize drone use on American soil.

What if Germany doesn't exist and it's a secret world government cover up of an alien colony?

The holocaust isn't a conspiracy, it's a fairytale. Learn 2 difference