twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont need one.

You dont need one.
Until you need one.

S&W MP-15
S&W MP9

>buying new s&w revolvers
Shit taste user, shit taste.

The devil load it and the stupids ahora them.
Useless in a civ country.

cause the first thing I would do would be to put it in my own mouth and squeeze that trigger

I have seen this picture here already. I am deciding between S&W .460, S&W .500 and Taurus .454, which is twice cheaper than S&Ws..

Because i live in europe and getting a permit is hard as fuck. And you know what's the best part? I don't fucking need it because nobody has one so the most dangerous thing i can be presented with is a knife and we don't have black people here.
How about that.

Yeah but it's half the gun and you can shoot .454 out of a .460

I dont need one because I dont live in a third world country

my country is safe

>we don't have black people here.
But you have sandniggers and the time is coming.

That looks painful af to shoot, I still want one though.

Which country are you from? I am also from Europe and I am studying to get permit to bear arms. I don't feel safe in Europe anymore.
I want to be prepared, and just in case I want to own like 10 guns or so.

Colt M1911, BAR M1918. I'm set for now.

I do I have 17 actually. With this being the latest addition.

Nah they're not bad

You can shoot shorter cartridges out of it as well

And then niggers spics or white trash tweakers rob and stab you/shoot you.

Solid logic bruh

Yeah, I know about it. It is pretty sweet. But I guess I will pick .500. It is bigger and slightly stronger.
I don't want to question my decision later, so I will stick with bigger and better.

Also planning to get CZ 97 BD for daily carrying. It is .45.

Do you like it user? I thought about getting a Pico but I heard it had feeding issues.

The power difference is negligible and the .460 is actually a faster round so it would do more hydrostatic damage

Wait, not feeding, ejecting issues.

hey bud, all for gun rights, but the vast majority of people out there can barely keep within the lines on the roadways, why should they all own guns? That said, if you're somewhat responsible and have half a brain, you should own a firearm.

It's been perfect so far.

Cuz my NEET ass cant afford one, or i'd no longer be a NEET. I'd a dead NEET

How does it compare to a 44 magnum?

Like the difference between .44 and a 9mm

nice boomstick
enjoy your early arthrosis though

Sounds like the upper limit of what I could enjoy shooting then. I'd probably still only want to shoot one cylindar though because of the ammo cost.

I'm a big guy

for me ?

I wonder just how many calibers you could shoot out of that thing?

Because I do

Has no one asked wtf is with the 1.32

That's how much one round costs

i´ll sell u 1 Sup Forumsro and since ur a pussy i´ll charge an extra 10%

Because I own lots of guns... I'm a gunsmith.

right! then U.S is thirdiest of third world....
NUGGER!!!!

Because I prefer the ones on cod

>not insecure fag
>not surrounded by nignogs

HERE´S MY GUN!

because I'm a felon.

Not allowed by archaic laws.
Because I have a few road offences and banned from the road for 24 years I'm not allowed a gun in my country. Makes perfect sense, if you're a retard.
Went through the trouble of applying for a gun club (deposit non-refundable) and getting a quote for a gun safe, only to be denied by loser police fag.

I know a guy who has a machine shop in Nanjing, China. He makes fidget spinners and knock off butterfly and auto knives. He said he wouldn't mind trying to machine a 1911 for me for $400 and shipping it together with other parts, in separate packages marked as "3D printer parts".

How does my plan sound?

It's a retarded plan if you are using your real IP address to ask this question.

I'm from slovakia, and if you live in a country that accepts imigrants i think you should own 1 just in case, but owning 10 is retarded and it would take a lot of work and money, just get one or two good ones max.

I have a few

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

How much did the silver one cost? Aren't those around 2k? If you're a richfag why not buy a 5.7?

7/10 btw

I live in Australia,you have no excuse.
I own multiple longarms.

You can buy semi-auto and pump action shotguns in Europe, with the people your government is bringing in, you will need firearms.

One gun doesn't do all the jobs... You need to diversify your firepower, nigga!

Them 1911's are hot, user...

Nice nuggets, aussie/b/ro!

The scoped 91/30 was bought as a 91/30 PU , but the receiver is marked 1937, so it is a post war build up , I removed the PU and attached a 9X Weaver, it now kills kangaroos,the M38 Carbine has a canted barrel so I'm having it turned into a man cave ornamental lamp where a Soviet M40 helmet will be the lamp shade and have white and red light changed by pulling the trigger and the power will be turned on and off with the bolt.

The STI was closer to 3k...2700 I think. No 5.7 cuz it's a meme gun chambered in a meme cartridge. I'd rather spend it on cooler shit.

Thanks man

Lol, Australian gun laws are horseshit atleast I can keep mine at home.

I am fucken jealous of US-guys in non-cucked states.

Whoa , nice race gun.

I do keep mine at home.
I will be able to keep my handguns at home as well after I get my Category H License so I can buy a Walther P1, Walther P38 ,S&W 686 and Glock 35.

love it m8, ever think about getting a small red dot?

There are means of defense that neither maim nor kill. A gun is not necessary for defense.

Ohh so you're a whitetrash lowlife?

>this
GERMany is so cucked...

i own one but forgot where i left it.

no it isn't, but oh boy does it help

Name one thing with the same threat nullification and less maim/kill potential and I'll put my guns up for sale first thing tomorrow.

Look I support your right to your opinion,but I hope you are not a father or a husband.
I hope that if anything ever happens to a family member of yours that your ethics keep you comforted.

Well shit nice gun and a dollar and 32 cents? Ballin.

Bro, you can own AR15 and Semi-auto G36 style rifles in Germany,it's a bit of a process,but you can do it.

Please stop, I can only get Soo erect.

It is illegal in Russia.((

Haven't seen one cool gun in this thread yet...

I have a few guns set up like that but this rig is for limited division in USPSA so no optics on that guy

wym? explain

I know and I will, but it's pretty frustrating

>Tried to hang myself and now I can't buy legal guns I want, for 9 years.
>No one will buy me one, even though I'm paying for it.
>gun show is gone until next November

gotcha

Lol

Next expensive buy hopefully by summer: now this is a boner inspiring gun right heeyuh

>leaving the selector on fire

I am saying that joining the right club you can buy AR15s and HK Semi-auto G36 type rifles in Germany,it is a lot of effort and expensive,but you can own non-cucked guns in Germany,
Go on google and YouTube and search.

There's videos online of people shooting them. Op is a try hard by saying it's not bad. As far as I can tell, nobody enjoys firing them. It's mostly enjoyable to give it to a friend to shoot and laugh at him after

Oh please forgive me!

Post your guns faggot

I think you gun is autistic.

>Being a poorfag and cheaping out on a wheelgun

I'm going to give the you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a Ruger fag, and not an completely degenerate Taurus owner.

>We don't have black people

But your brown people count continues to rise

Why would you think I don't own a gun?

1)Live in a nation that doesn't allow it
2)Poor/still lives with parents or college
3)Has some ethical stance against firearms ownership
4)Your girlfriend/wife won't allow it

whats the red tip on some of the bullets?

fucking gun laws

Polymer ballistic tip , allows for aerodynamics but doesn't get in the way of the expanding hollow point.

too poor

Hornady also makes green ones and markets them as anti-zombie.

Indicator of the bullet type

I'll just chase them away with my penis.

The bullets are hollowpoints but have plastic inserts for the tips so it doesn't effect the aerodynamics of the bullet.

hornady.com/bullets/sst-(super-shock-tip)#!/

because the place I live is 98% white

Because I'm not a cop or a hunter. Seems like such a waste of money shooting a gun at a range.