Guns are great. Why do you own one?

Guns are great. Why do you own one?

I do own one. It's a shotgun my great grandfather used to have. It's on the wall. It is also rusted completely shut.

cool radio

I prefer the thrill of stabbing someone

CQ CQ

I do.

Because I can and require a force multiplier tool for personal defense.

I wish it and that 1911 were mine. I stole that pic off a closed fb group though.

Why DO, not why DON'T
Can y'all motherfuckers read?

I'm paranoid and I have a small dick

maybe i do, maybe i don't. what's it to you?

This

Those are my reasons, 0/10

Ok I'm hungover af and fucked up.
I meant to link this one
not

Wannabe cop detected

All lawful purposes

No. I have a huge dick. I don’t need a gun to make me feel like a real man. A big dick does that for me.

>silenced classic handgun and ham radio
OP what do I do with my boner now?

Let's compare these two durations:

>How long it takes for the cops to arrive

>How long it takes for you to pull the gun out

That's not a police radio that's a ham radio.

Post it in this thread

I plan to get this bad boy next year.

Where I live, there has to be at least 4 years since your last mental episode and the time when you get a gun license. I plan to blow my brains out with it in a few years.

If I'm not mistaken police channels are secure but the public can still listen to fire and ambulance. Hell, I can pick up aircraft on 2 of my radios.

It got stolen..

My condolences fam. Did this happen around the time of the assault weapons ban? A lot of guns were stolen around then for some reason

Marksman competitions and food.

If you have netflix, there is a pretty interesting show called "shot in the dark" about stringers in L.A. They mention there that they simply don't operate in Venice beach, cause the radio there is encrypted, but the rest of L.A. they can listen in on open signals.

Depends on the department. Some encrypt all of their traffic, some just have a seperate secure chanel, and some just broadcast everything unencrypted. It's fucking wrong though that civilians aren't allowed to encrypt their radio traffic.

I don't think I would trust a TV show for any factual information.

killing deer and anything else that's tasty.

That's your answer for anything :p

It does feel a tad too scripted in the events they portray, and the fact that they manage to give it a storyline, does go a bit in the face of it feeling real, but honestly, when it comes to the individual incidents they respond to, sourced from police radio - I can't see them staging that. Audio, maybe, but they still respond to actual incidents. Except for Venice beach.

Because I'm not a cuck who can't settle things with my own two hands.

"stolen"

You don't know me

Because I'm a felon.

Random asshole on /b and fb that anonymously call anything fake in order to seem like he actually has slightly more than shit for brains? Am I on the right track?

I love handiwork. Nothing beats wringing the life out of a person, feeling the struggle and the fear - possibly pausing midway to let them gasp for air to continue strangling.

A gun is such a blunt instrument. You can just punch so many holes in a person and it has no raffinesse.

fake comment

Depends on the department. Idk if any use secure signals. My city tried to switch over to some million dollar digits system with encryption and it sucked so hard they went back to the old style shit. If you can tune into the frequency you can hear everything.

I dont...

That shit definitely is real. They probably just shot it over several months or even a year or more to get all the interesting stuff for the show.

I don’t because I lost all mine in a really tragic boating accident. Such a bummer.

Because they're great

/thread

>one
I own many. Some for personal defense, a couple for hunting, and the rest because it's my right

Then I hope your fists are bulletproof because every American but you has a gun.

I used to own a few guns officer, until I had a tragic boating accident at sea and lost them all.

Because I have a tiny dick, short-man syndrome and a chronic inferiority complex.

I live in a civilized country.

Ah, this is you then?

All the more reason to own a gun...

>ruger 10/22 for plinking and varmints
>remington 870 12 ga for pheasants and fowl
>remington 700 .30-06 for large game
>mauser K98 trophy gun my grandpaw gave me

Yep. That's me. Lookin' good.

Guns are for killing m8. Why would I want to kill someone? We don't have shitskin problems in Greenland.

>Greenland

I bet you wish you had a gun when a polar bear comes wandering through the village

Agreed. He's in a place where he definitely needs a gun.

I don't want to be outgunned by someone invading my home to hurt my family/rob me.(especially niggers)