Anybody want to help a b/ro get laid?

Anybody want to help a b/ro get laid?

jesus you've already cringed yourself out of ever seeing her pussy.
like she hasn't heard that joke every single day since she started school

baby, i'll be fucking you goofy.

you already beefed it #_# why would you act like that

kill self

Kek. I know. I just couldn't resist.

No, fuck you.

all you can do from here is send her a dick pic and post her reaction

op i think you're chatting with a trap. ask it if it is really a man

Say "Let's fuck"

what app is this btw?

Not gonna happen
Tinder

tranny/10, I bet my dick over it

"You have big pusy? Open bobs and vajene pls"

>not gonna happen
i'm not user but naked man works 2 out of 3 times, guaranteed. odds are in your favor and it is the only thing that can save you at the moment

Lucky for you, I dont mind buying a drink for pretty girls. Just make sure Mickey doesn't find out.

Yep, Stick pussy

Old how I met meme
Normie out REEEEEEE

I'll be on you like feathers on Daisy's ass.

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

do something you faggot, this is boring

i need you to slob on this pluto knob

Do this one. It even got trips as the usual faggy criteria is dubs wins.

Kek

Wanna see my mystery mousekatool?

i can be your mickey :heart eyes:

"so we fukn or wat"

"Do you have any younger sister's?"

*sisters. Fucking autocorrect

we should get to know each other a bit what do you say i take you out to a nice dinner and a movie? afterwards i want to fuck you by the dumpster behind the theaters and bust my mini balls all over your miini tits

Trips delivered

what did you cut out you fag

this.

youre a bitch op fuckin scared pussy

"i'm going to post some comments from my autistic brother. just go along. please? i have no dick."

It was open in split screen with WhatsApp. So just cut that part out. Oh ad I had asked where she is coz I cannot see her distance...

face it, you're a loser with self esteem issues and girls can smell that. you're cutting out parts of the conversation because you're afraid of facing the opinions of people you don't even know while remaining anonymous? either kill or start fixing yourself.

then post that shit.

OP just realized that she's way out of his league and this is a new conversation.

You’re a faggot. I’m gonna look her up and fuck, then post wins for you to an hero to

where in the world is it 2240 and people be speaking english? that whole time zone is ass.

How does that matter faggot. For all you know OP could be travelling to the Far East.

samefag

I'll put my mouse in your house

lel

"Give me a chance! Im a nice guy Ive been told. Im also handsome. Thats what my mom always tells me and mothers dont lie."