Tfw local store have dr.pepper but doesn't have mtn.dew

>tfw local store have dr.pepper but doesn't have mtn.dew

Fucking shit spaghetti-land get cancer,like seriously hang yourselves

>wanting a toddler drink instead of Dr Pepper
You get to post again when you grow up and start liking better soda as well as grow out of reaction images, child.

dr pepper is amazing though

Ironically Mtn Dew (specifically the red one) and Dr Pepper are my favorite sodas, with Barq's Root Beer and RC being close seconds

>Barq's Root Beer
Kill yourself.

holy fuck guys stop drinking that shit

>t. numale soyboy

L'italia è proprio un paese di merda. Ti capisco cumpà

This site is for Americans. Speak American.

op stated spaghetti-land,wich means i can write italian you piece of uncultured fat fuck. go back to your mc.donalds fagget

Go to whatever image board your failed country created if you want to speak a subhuman language, pastanigger. This one is for the people who tell your leaders what to do.

No it is not

>itt: fat americans trying to compensate their lack of healthy food by trying to spurting shit on the literal best country in the world

stay mad amerifats

>non-American pretends he has a valid opinion
I'll let you know when it's OK for you to speak, subhuman.
>muh health!
Queer detected. Your father was either a faggot or absent. You also write like a nigger. Not surprised.

Kinda hard for me to stay fat when I work 70 hours a week outside
>checkermates

>literal best country in the world
>axis power that lost to the allies
>invented pizza but America improved it, just like everything else
Did you know italians aren't even white?

>improved pizza

Lmao the only thing that you amerifats have improved is the incraesed number of your weight in the weight scale

Why are you reddit spacing, Giuseppe?

>trying to avoid the truth by chaning argument subject

Typical amerifat

I'm simply replying to an unfoounded accusation with a founded one. Now, try and be a white person for once in your life and answer an honest question: Why are you reddit spacing on a site where redditors aren't welcome? Is it that you don't understand that this site does the formatting for you? Do you not realize your posts are supposed to look like mine and the only reasons they would look different is that you're either a redditor or learning disabled?

t.amerifat

>i'm not white
Thanks for the confirmation.

>unironically drinking mtn dew
Soyboy detected.

>unironically being under the age of 25
Soyboy detected.

Mountain jew spotted. "This one's got a nice mouth"

>unironically being under the age of 10
Soyboy detected

Why is it called mtn dew? Its because there's a mountain with name or the creators of the beverage were really high that moment?

American pizza fucking sux tbh. It's as thick as the burger-brains too.

Europe is the future, america went full retard, will take ages to come back.

>American pizza fucking sux
>sux
I'm sure you have valid opinions.
>Europe is the future
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhh I’m actually in the middle of drinking a refreshing, crisp Dew right now op. And let me tell you it is good.

iktf

Laugh all you want burgerboy. You'll see.

It's just advertiser speak meant to evoke a feeling of idyllic natural refreshment. They shortened it to "Mtn" because the aforementioned evocation doesn't fit the brand anymore. It's just juice for gamer kids now.

>on an american website instead of a europoor one
>in a thread discussing american sodas
How about you go cool off by watching an American television show or movie, champ?

Real shame, people like you need all the Mtn Dew you can get so you can kill off all of those pesky sperm and not reproduce.

>not evolving past the archaic breeder mentality
Bringing a child into this world is cruelty.

>Barqs

Love rootbeer, especially when I'm smoking that good green. Nothing tastes better when you're baked and thirsty IMO. I applaud your taste.

>spaghetti land

OP lives in sketti land

>Using the term "breeder"

Faggot. You'll never get pregnant as you have no womb to gestate the child. The sooner you realize that the sooner you'll stop craving dick and go back to getting women, or in this case your hand, but while thinking of vagina and not boi puss.

barqs root beer shits all over any other garbage root beer. mug and a&w taste like a sugar filled faggots asshole

>that reddit space
>using reaction images because you never grew out of them like the older boys
>ignoring why having kids is wrong
Could you head back to r/the_donald now? It's pretty obvious you're a newfag from reddit.

>sugar filled faggots asshole
mmm...

Only white trash and non-whites drink Barq's. Judging by the way you write, that's really fucking accurate. Let's be honest: You only drink Barq's because you're a child with a caffeine fixation. Grow up.

Here's that (you) that you seem to be asking for. Now stop being a queer.

>doesn't bother denying where he's from
Mighty white of you. Now, you need to go back. You're a refugee who isn't welcome here. I'm sure you understand.

>Hurr images are for kidz

You're on the internet. If you want to read long, random replies with no words why not pick up a few finished crossword books instead of projecting your opinion like an attention hungry fagola cola.

>>Hurr images are for kidz
>(reddit space)
>You're on the internet. If you want to read long, random replies with no words why not pick up a few finished crossword books instead of projecting your opinion like an attention hungry fagola cola.

Reddit is kinda better than Sup Forums now a days. I don't see how people take this as insulting.

>italy >amerifat

Ya'l shall be thankfull that your fat obese persona can taste the delight of a pizza

Nu-Sup Forums, everyone.

This

Sup Forums has gone down the tubes ever since Moot left. It's kind of embarrassing to be on here actually. Probably why people don't namefag anymore.

You should be thankful we didn't execute every single one of your faggot axis grandparents, mudblood.

It's been shit since 2009, newfag. You're not educated enough on the subject to be posting.

Oh boy, an oldfag wizard spotted a newb. He needs to be rewarded an internet for being a gentleman and a scholar!

>!
This is how we know you have a female brain, soyboy.

Holy shit this thread went down to cringy shit real fast kek

Thats why this board sucks nowdays

L33T response Sup Forumsro. You got them MLG skills at posting. No Haxx from you I can tell. Swag. Yolo.

>Holy shit this thread went down to cringy shit real fast
>kek
Ironic. Also, this thread has been shit for 2 hours. Also, this board has always sucked.
Look how hard you're trying, all while not realizing you can't argue with trips.

Time to let this newfag infested thread die. I've poked you low IQ little kids in the eye long enough.

If you're on Sup Forums to begin with, you're kinda already failing at life. I should know, I'm 42 and live in my cousins attic.

>projecting your personal failures on an anonymous user base of millions
Failing is your specialty.

>Look how hard you're trying, all while not realizing you can't argue with trips.

Can't take a compliment, huh? Sup Forums must have scarred you to the point of having PTSD. Military members have it easy compared to Sup Forums posters, FACT. God loves you.

Hey, I'm only 375 and yet my tugboat brings in enough income to keep me well fed in cool ranch doritos and mtn dew gamer fuel. I don't call that failing, friend. Hell, you're probably supplying me with sustenance through taxes. Keep paying for me to live the easy life, scrub.

>still using soyboy as insult
>probably fap to trannies and gay shit

Guess again who's the faggot here