Female feet thread

female feet thread

share face foot sluts from ig, fb, amateur, or pro. share stories and feet preferences and good perverted discussion. Lets max out this thread, boys

nobody interested in feet today?

sisters

How exactly does this excite you?
I'm sorry i'm not trying to be an ass im just curious

Not OP but tbh I have no fuckin’ idea.

My gf's feet

People like you are why foot threads are garbage now. Why the fuck are you so cringey??

bump

Like? OC

The #1 Rule of a foot thread is:

FACE WITH FEET OR GTFO!

Good job making a shit-tier cancerthread that invites trapfeet. Yeah, there's not enough trap threads already on Sup Forums. Let's invite them into our foot threads too,

Dumbass.

You are cancerous as fuck.

hot

has semi-fapability potential but really bad fuzzy images

anyone wanna see some hungarian fb feet slut?

this it's one douchnozzle, m8
he is absolutely cancer

those socks are cute and hot

jfc man

Ugly.
Girl on right (Sam) been posted countless times over years by a massive BETAfag). I've reported him to the FBI's site several times lately and got back a response email.

Cyberstalking, bullying, and copyright infringement were all be investigated by the Special Agent in her letter. Turns out they have a task force for this now that loves anons like this idiot who keeps posting stalkerish shit.

The feds are going to identify the girl and see if she will press charges. Like most of you that are sick of this asshole, I sure hope they get this fucker.

Want more ?

what do you think

This should be done with all girls in all fb threads.

totally believable

yes

Who likes my gf feet?

Post foot jobs or women in heels

anyone wanna fap to fruzsi's feet?

nggggh would cum on her toes

Very nice, any without socks?

moar kind sirs

not him but this he is an asshole

>all girls in fb threads
vast difference between posting a pretty image of a girl once to admire her, and then what this asshole does in stalking the fuck out of her, trying to wreck her life, constantly trying to drum up interest on her by posting her stolen fb images (because she wouldn't accept creepy asshole user (though soon to not be user) creepy advances), in hopes of getting Sup Forums to terrorize her

you are either a newfag or perhaps don't know just how many times he has posted her (it's tens of thousands of times, literally) and daily, and many threads devoted to her alone with just him in them and everyone else saying "wtf" and "get help"

he is the creepiest motherfucker on the internet and is candidate #1 for going postal at his school by this type of profiling

my sisters mighty peds

Acting like any of these anons are any different just proves you're one of the betas that does it.

You're all cancer

too bad it's not true lel

nice

keep them coming user, muscular girls turn me on

>Stolen
>FB Images
How is that even possible when there's a "save" button? Something tells me this case doesn't hold a lot of water...

These were the only ones I saved. I am dissapointed. Soles are the only good bit you tards.

thanks

show them how its done, haha ! :D

>accuses others of samefagging
>samefags the fuck out of the thread
>being this special of a retard

retard much?

or is it really this difficult for you to believe everyone hates this asshole posting that girl's images every fucking day and wants him imprisoned for some daily butt fuckings of retribution?

???
Never accused you of samefag. Accused you of being a beta fb girl stalker/poster and there's no way you can refute that so I could believe you.

this

feet are my biggest fetish, but I see that fucking ''*SNIFF SNIFF* '' and I fucking bail. Jesus Christ kill yourself if you have to ever type out *SNIFF SNIFF*.

die

tldr, I am footfag and even I avoid feet threads

Errr, I am not that user, but he's right about the copyright infringement stuff. It's a felony. If you are not the copyright-holder (the one who took the images), then it is copyright infringement to post them publicly. Copyright infringement cases are growing and there are even bills before Congress right now to pursue exactly what this user that keeps posting her is doing. Even though rarely prosecuted criminally, Federal Prosecutors use the copyright infringement count as the basis to obtain a subpoena and search warrant.

>being this naive to think that because you saw something on the internet then you have a right to save it and publicly repost it
>literally going 100 steps further and calling on others to stalk a girl
>being this fucked up in the head

You get what bargained for, and at this point, this guy has really pissed off just about everybody around here. If not you, then you very new and need to lurk more before posting a comment on that which you know little about.

all because you don't like some girl? yeah that's pretty hard to believe.

So they have to track down everyone that took/posted every original picture? Sorry I don't know how this stuff works in US

keep going

Show response email pussy. Sam DiFabio would have pressed charges already

maybe she already did. she would have been spammed by now if Sambro was here

wut?
there's no "save" button on facebook
in fact facebook goes to great lengths to make it difficult to save pics off the facebook site
they also rename all pics and put a tiny distinguishable watermark in each pic to trace where it originated
this is well known
wtf are you even talking about?

what language is that?

"Download" button, whatever.

Pretty sure it's the opposite. He, like most of us, can't stand the poster of this girl. We've seen her posted for years non stop. It's cancer.

Considering other people were the ones who posted her info and contacted her it could be a bunch of random anons that get fucked over.

Speaking of, has anyone heard from messaging user recently? That could be the answer.

>how this stuff works in US
It's not the "U.S.". It's 100% international. In fact, copyright infringement is far more heavily policed in Europe. Much of this falls under the Berne Convention but there are tons of laws on the books for this.

Or maybe sambro is lurking this thread spamming her anyways

Yea but they probably prosecute it differently. I'm not from Europe either. No one cares about copyrights or anything

Good job exposing yourself and violating yet another Sup Forums rule in doxing her.

>would have pressed charges already
Lol. Little do you know. They are coming for you dumbass. It will be epic lil posterchild of buttpain.

stop arguing guys

dragonfeet is that you my dude?