RACE WAR ERUPTS IN AUSTRALIA

It's going down under

>Riot police in Melbourne have used pepper spray to separate hundreds of rival protesters after clashes broke out between anti-Islam and anti-racism rallies.

news.sky.com/story/1703492/violent-clashes-at-australian-race-protests

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST AND BEST POST ERUPTS IN THIS THREAD.

More at 11.

>clashes broke out between anti-Islam and anti-racism

Houston, we have a problem

>anti-Islam and anti-racism rallies.

nice media. anyone who doesn't want to let in all the world's refugees is "anti islam", anyone who is a violent leftist wanting to silence opposition is a noble "anti racist"

Not the first time, it's almost always in Melbourne
related
baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html

Fuck, forgot about mods being cucks
ESS EM HAITCH

>Anti-Islam
>Anti-Racism
GEE I WONDER WHO THE MEDIA THINKS ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Niiiice

I like the manly charge with the flagpole.

Do antifas follow Infowars, or is the guy pictured behind OP's link one of the anti-islam protesters? Just wondering because usually only the antifas and anarchists wear masks that hide their face.

>usually only the antifas and anarchists wear masks that hide their face
both sides do

idgaf aslong as its not niggers

>australia starts the fire
who knew?

A flag pole makes for a terrible weapon.
When you know you'll have to rumble with antifags and mudshits, go to some home depot and buy a machette or an axe.

Source of this?

It's literally in the link

>Police arrested seven people and have accused some of the protesters of "cowardly behaviour".
>"cowardly behaviour".

I took that to meaning they had run off instead of partaken in the fight,

MUH RACE WAR

you guys are pathetic. We are all one race and its called human race

It means they ganged up. If they ran they wouldn't have been caught.

>"My skin is my pride"

Guess who said it.

lazier b8 please

Do you use police kangaroos instead of hounds?

We use German Shepard's because we aren't a backwards third world shithole and can fund our police properly Juan.

>fight over immigration
>only white people are fighting eachother
top kek

I find it hilarious living in Sydney and watching race riots break out in the SJW capital of the Southern Hemisphere.

Needs more rakija

WHY DIDN'T YOU FILTER IT?

Victoria gov't orders cops to be nice to antifa but it never happens . Our federal politicians are all shitting themselves because of Trumps 70% approval rating here

That is because Melbournites think committing treason against your own country and people is moral.

WORLD CIVIL WAR WHEN!?

The fire rises.

>pepper spray
looks more like corn flake spray to be perfectly honest.

>between anti-Islam and anti-racism

does not compute

Nice proxy, Merkel

islam a good buy he dindu nuffin, he not a racist that's just his culture

YOU'RE THE RACIST

that's right! islam is religion of peace and science!

truly the most peaceful, righteous people on Earth

>reconciliation australia week

w-what???

There's home depots in france?

Seems like the world governments are ramping up police everywhere. The US has clashes at trump rallies, France has thiusands of anti-terror units doing drills and Australia has these piss weak clashes that look like they're made up.

Australia belongs to the Aboriginal people anyways.. so I dont know why are racist whites even complaining.. you are guests here along with other immigrants

So it's just another anti-Islam march getting hounded by antifa? nothing new under the sun.

Bruss I got in a fight with my family about boong shit today I don't wanna here it, they think the Union Jack should be replaced with the abo flag and the T straight flag, it's like they don't understand the concept of flags.
>Tfw no antifa to fight up in FNQ

Emus all over again

But Islam isn't a race.

>mfw WW3 will be just this

>whites fighting whites because of non-whites
>so stupid
i know who could be behind this

You should invite one of your same-race-ly neighbors to come live in your home and next to you then!

Maybe a small flag on a baseball bat would be better.

oie mate we gave the aborignales all that desert you fucking cheeky cunt whire better than those fucking yanks and what thay did to the Indians, and most astralians come frome the gold rush not the prison ships you colcan cunt.