Loli ass thread

Loli ass thread

Bump

that moment when OP abandons its own thread
not good at all,OP

Loli w/ her panties down.

what am I supposed to do?

oh,god,i don't know
what about posting some fucking topic-related images?
Ahole

That was the only loli ass pic I had, That's why I'm asking for more

>ass thread
>not loli-everything thread
THIS SILENCE OFFENDS CRISPY
THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW!

ALSO where my boys at?!

Quality thread op

Artist: aki99

You better close the curtains because im patrolling the neighborhoods with a baseball bat. If i find you one day pedoscum i make sure you will regret that day you first started to even consider name that folder loli and save that stuff. I promise you that you will not be in the physical state to ever liveout your sick weird urges to perform any sexual acts towards minors again. REMEMBER MY WORDS

are you an actual spiderman shitposter or just wanting to get an image or two in the thread?
shitty bait faggot

Anti triggered
Y'all some ignite

Ok cucked faggot

>Mam, you ankle appears to be broken.

>can't un-see

better start with yourself because it is saved in your cache

I swear this is the same butthurt guy in every loli-related thread.

OPs gones and isn't coming back, In this time of darnkess I shall declare myself the NEW OP. First things first this is not a despicable loli thread, for now on this will be a Sam Hyde thread.

Just try and stop me

I'll have u burned at the stake for this peasants!

i know you're not going to stop because of anything i say, so i'm not sure why i'm doing this, but here it goes.

i've seen a lot of shit on this site. not that i care if you believe me, but i've been here since there was only three boards. since the days of /l/, /yiff/, when Sup Forums meant guro, not whatever the hell it is now. i was one of the idiots standing outside a church of scientology, thinking that i could help bring down a monster with raw enthusiasm. i wanted snacks back, i raged at mootxico, i cringed at the endless rickrolls, and the mainstream embracing the trends set here. i've been through well over a dozen DDOS attacks here, and helped perform probably a dozen on others. i watched the rules of Sup Forums get written, and watched as those same rules became jokes. and you know what?

in all that time, there's been loli on Sup Forums. even when there was a board dedicated to it. even when that board got killed by moot's host and the whole community on it picked up roots and started not4chan. that whole time there's been whiteknights, bait peddlers, and shitposters trying to get us to stop. and you know what?

we're still here, mother fucker. always will be. don't let the door hit you on your way out.

what is a good loli game?

autism in a loli thread, who knew

Well it looks like I'm being over taken. I see my dream of a beautiful and prosperous Sam Hyde thread has been crushed once again... farewell

>tfw you got mooned by an irl loli yesterday

I guess its not only shotas that do it.

i need to go outside more

5/5

Nice trips, Satan. I was at her house and she was just in a towel after she showered. Mooned me then spent a little bit naked so I saw more. She is seven though so I guess its normal.

/r/equesting impregnation/big dick in or about to be in lolis

Seconded

(By impregnate I mean cum in pussy)
>I like my lolis before they get their womanhood

I REALLY like x-ray lolis, the way they get filled up and maxed out with the look on their face

End of contribution