For me its la liga

For me its la liga

ah yes it's this thread again

>Germany has more Bundesliga winners than Spain

not so quickly

Anyone who claims that the Spanish League isn't the best league in the world is delusional.

t. neutral

>battle between richest teams like every other league
memeball needs to die

>lol brah just install gommunism

fuck off to american threads hipster

The market decides the best league in the world, not dutch Sup Forums posters. If the Eredivisie had the largest audience in the world it would be the best. Doesn't matter if they are all from China and India.

>involving communism

pic related

>If the Eredivisie had the largest audience in the world it would be the best.

lmao what the fuck. If the Eredivisie had the largest audience in the world it would still be gash.

UEFA rankings: 1 Sbane 2 Germony 3 Englel 4 Shitaly 5 Fronce 6 cccp 7 portugal. this is the objective list of league quality

Russia is above PT?
How?

So you've already given up on Gibraltar?

Cuck.

CL, Euro League, Euro Cup,...
>International titles

take away barca & real and la liga is shit
take away bayern and bundesliga is shit

take away Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and the premier league is still exciting.

How hard is it?

> Largest audience
> Huge TV deals
> Teams have more money
> They can afford the best players
> They start to win shit

PL has much larger audiences and better deals than La Liga yet they have worse players and can't win shit, why is that?

having the most money is not enough in football, you need to spend it well

>Includes Baloon Doors won by an Argentinian and a Portuguese player

>take away Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool
How?

>take away barca & real and la liga is shit

Why are mainland Europeans such cucks for English football. It's literally shit hoofball.

If you take away Real and Barca then La Liga would still be the best in the world. They don't need all the money that EPL wastes because they know what to do with it like 3 million for Vitolo not 30 million for Benteke.

And unlike English players, Spanish players are actually good. It's no coincidence that England is unable to do anything in the NT or in the CL: the players are shit and the league is worse

EPL has much more memes

>PL has much larger audiences and better deals than La Liga yet they have worse players and can't win shit, why is that?

Because clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich have more prestige than the likes of Arselel, City and Chelsea.

Add to that the fact that kids growing up in South America mainly watch La Liga due to the shared/similar language and they support/idolise Real Madrid or Barcelona. The rest of the worlds best players are generally from Germany, Italy and France and so they prefer to play in those countries.

>If you take away Real and Barca then La Liga would still be the best in the world

Agree with everything you said apart from that, that's bullshit and you know it pal.

>sh*tporting

Yeah probably not immeadiatly. For maybe a year or 3 England would be the best.

After that it would be the best again,though, some clubs would fill the void due to getting good youth and buying bargains from the CL/EL money.

Like I said, it's really said that English clubs are unable to spend money like the Jews over in Italy and Spain because with the money the English have there definetly should've been like 2 superclubs that are ATLEAST on Atletico's level but there aren't.

Excuse me while I dramatically upgrade this thread.

>it's really said
it's really sad*

Funny how the best league in the world isn't even featured.
A league where the top teams score an average of 10 goals per match?
You must be joking, right?
True. If everyone started on shared grounds.

The Stanley cup is such a shit tier looking trophy

It looks like a fucking keg