Hi guys

Hi guys.

a fat chick really wants to give me head. shes really good at it. problem is, i have known her all my life (neighbours) and shes really fat. should i go for it? anyone have experience with fat chicks?

If she's so fat that you can't get a boner, you both are going to have a bad time.

I's only head.

Esketit.

Fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry. Fucking go for it.

>738264▶
OP here, that's what im also thinking. But I know she is really nasty(slaps it all over her face, balls in mouth etc.. and deepthroats.

Personal experience or?

Yep. She swallowed every time. Thing with dating a fat girl is you gotta give some sort of compliment every once in a while or they'll get all mad and climb a building. Bitch swatted down like three planes before I was able to coax her down with a box of milk duds.

Who gives a fuck if shes fat? do it faggot

Hahhaahha loool, im not going to date her. This is most likely a one time thing.

You're marrying this chick bro

It most likely will not be a one time thing. If you go in for this she'll commit to you. Once a fat girl ingests your seed she'll take ownership of you. Then no brick wall will stop her.

Only if nobody finds out.

Shes experienced at eating, so she has high mouth stats. Remember that

>shes really good at it

How do you know?

I have been very sparse with contact lately, she keeps sending stuff on insta and snap. But i'm not responding... But yeah I'm starting to think you're right...

Oh and also fat girls are way more likely to eat your ass. Try sitting on her face, but if you do make sure to clear her cave like mouth out with a pressure washer before kissing her or reinserting your penis.

Firstly: how likely are you to get your sick sucked by a girl who's not fat?

Secondly:see firstly

I've heard rumors, and she keeps braggin. She even had her tonsils removed lately which she said would improve her deepthroating.

Hahah... not as likely no. She seems very eager and good at it, which is atleast reassuring.

Yeah make sure clarify that your not trying to get into anything serious. I guarantee after a couple loads of pearl jam she'll be thinking about marriage.

We don't live in the same city, we only see eachother during christmas or maybe summer.

You said you are neighbors.

Kek.... Not my thing doh.

Sorry, WERE. Grew up in same neighbourhood from 0-16. We have seen eachother maybe 2-3 times for the past 5 years.

I was in the same position as you not to long ago. She was the fat neighborhood slut that ice known since childhood. We called her The Beast, and it was considered a writ of passage in a way, for the guys of the neighborhood. "conquering the beast" is what we called it. Needless to say, I completed it, and got the best head I've ever had. Pussy wasn't to bad either. My advice, go for it. Fatties tend to put in a lot of work in that kinda stuff to make up for their fatness. You won't be disappointed

Why? Getting your brown eye tongue punched by a fat girl is the best. Especially when you nut all over her and it gets into her fat rolls. When she's cleaning herself you can use that opportunity to escape.

This guy gets it

To be honest I have never tried it. This time, I only want my dick sucked though. You are very funny, I have to say.

Nigga you bbetter take what you can get cause I know you ain't getting it anywhere else otherwise this wouldn't be a question. Fucking do it or remain a celibate bitch boy your choice. And by no means do you stay with this person if you don't like them or love them. Make it clear that this is a friends with benefits deal so nobody gets hurt.

I'm not fucking her. SHE was the one wanting to suck my dick btw. I do not want anyone to know about it. How was it afterwards? A lot of contact?

I did this with my ex wife in the room. I used to fuck our mutual friend raw dog and fun inside her. Shit was dope dude. She sucked sick like a champ and deepthroated. Came barrels down her throat and all over her tonsils. I actually enjoyed sex with her more than my wife at the time.

Cum* stupid auto correct*

Fat chicks are like mopeds. They're fun to ride until your friends see you riding them.

Things went back to normal afterwards, meaning minimal contact. She has texted me a few times when she was craving the D. I indulged her a few times, but most times I ignored her. Remember this, don't complement or talk to her too much, only enough to get her horny. Going beyond that might mean she'd catch feelings and get clingy which is a big no no in my book.

>go to doctor
>hello I would like to have my tonsils removed
>Is something wrong with them?
>Nah, I wanna get better at deepthroating