Sup 4ch, I`m a Russian student...

Sup 4ch, I`m a Russian student, and I need your help! There`s a task in my university to do: we have to do an art work with New Zealand English. I want to sing world famous "Yesterday" by The Beatles with New Zealand accent. Could you help me to transform the original lyrics into the variant that I need? The perfect variant is if someone would record the version with an accent in vocaroo (vocaroo.com). You don`t have to sing, just to read it in a right way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oV5Bd8Eu0ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

БAMП BUMP БAMП BUMP

Here goes the lyrics:
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong.
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.

Why she had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong.
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.

Go fucking do your homework yourself, you fucking lazy cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=oV5Bd8Eu0ko

Just add the bastard, cunt and bloody randomly throughout the lyrics. You'll do fine

There's a few different NZ accents, probably only detectable to us. But check out on youtube how these people speak.

the usual everyday suburban clipped vowels nasal accent. I's sound like u's. A's sound like e's. E's sound like I's
'Thets not funushed yit.'
> How Lorde or current PM Ardern speaks.

southern regions were settled exclusively by Scots and now everyone does a trilled rhotic r.
> Example being last PM Bill English

maoris have deep thick accents that make them sound stupid
> Billy T James

many have a natural home counties English accent. Have grown up here but sound like they just flew in from Hertfordshire.
> Sam Neill speaks this way.

Rural farm accent, long drawls, sounds almost like an Australian
> best example is our All Blacks coach Steve Hansen

Our face when the whole world cant tell the difference and think we sound exactly like Australians.

Man, can u please make a record in vocaroo? I would really appreciate that!

what about singing a song that is actuallynew-zealand? or a good song by a good band, at least?

An ironic thing is even though I'm a kiwi, if we hear a kiwi in an American movie its so vastly different to the other accents that I sometimes struggle differentiating whether irs kiwi, aussie or british haha

Dude, I'll try. Just got off the bus and am walking to work. If I get a moment will give it a go.

That's actually pretty hilarious

Yeah I get you totally. Saw one of the Jason Bourne movies that stars Martin Csokas, I knew he was kiwi but his voice just sounded australian compared to the other actors.
And listen to Keith Urban speak, he doesn't even sound kiwi anymore

Thank you beforehand!!!

And yet when people mock our accent, i feel like there's nothing to mock? Like people say "Fush and Chups" but its like...nahhhhhhh we dont say thattttt.
But i get it. Compared to the universal american drawl, its very...Crisp.

bump

bump

What a strange request. Cool to hear someone in Russia is doing a project that needs the NZ accent

That`s all because of our cool teacher!! We love him very much

Бaмп!

бaмп

bump

What going on itt?

I`m trying to get the voice message with someone reading Yesterday`s lyrics with KIWI dialect!