Married anons

Married anons.

Do you regret getting married?

Not for a single second. 5 years so far and I wouldn’t change a thing

give it a couple more years and if youre not making scenarios in your head about the perfect murder ,i will suck your dick.and im straight

3 years in and sometimes. Maybe need kids soon to make this thing feel worth it. Right now I just gave up the chance to have sex with other women.

going on 19 years now..i need a time machine

My first marriage yes. I regretted it every day.
My second no. She's great and makes my life much better.

Having a good woman is better than being alone.
But being alone is a hundred times better than being shackled to a horrible woman.

married twice
divorced twice
ain't gonna be a third for either

true words

Liar says what?

He is right you know. 7 year mark is when you start fantasizing about other women, and how to stash you're wife's body.

Felt like regret once or twice but I was angry. Married life is quite comfy overall. Kids are hell, but if you regret those you must be a nigger.

Nope.
In b4 a bunch of guys who pick shitty partners try to project that onto every other guy instead of actually dealing with why they themselves pick shitty partners.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

married 43 years

Married seven years now. Have two kids with the same woman. It's not always easy, but I don't regret a thing. Love my wife and kids above anything else.

Been with my gf for 10 years before I married her. Had our first anniversary last Dec 04.
Also I remember an old business tycoon told me once before, "if you had to marry a white woman, at least make sure she's not American."

>samefagging
>/marriages/ are one person meymey
Trying to make it seem like the entire world is as sad as you so you can feel better?

Yes don’t fucking do it . Wear rubbers don’t trust the bitch or ull be changing pampers within 2 years

nahh, married 84 years

10 years. Sometimes. Lots of what ifs... I'm not miserable, but I'm not happy either. It's like a job that pays the bills but is unfulfilling. We're more like roommates these days than a couple.

Na marriage is pretty good and I'm a shitty husband. Been married 9 years. Ask if you have any questions.

Shitty husband how?

>Do you regret getting married?
Nope. Over 30 years here.

let's see, i was 3 years with the this girl and she was perfect for those times. she was loyal, loving, was always there for me. then we have a daughter and after that, she left and never came back.
Sometimes, when i'm down, i remember those times, and i miss that life. I mean, i'm ok now, i have a new car, i do what i want, but when i came home at night after a day of my shitty job, i feel that i need to be married again (or at least have a gf).
tl;dr all depend in the woman.

Do i regret it? No, but it isn't always great. I wish we waited a little longer until we both had careers because money issues can make for a stained relationship.
Next comes kids. They change the entire dynamic of your relationship with your wife. It gets tough finding time to work on your relationship when you have kids that you're both focused on to not become retards.
Find a woman that compliments you, her strong points are your weaknesses, that way you have a well balanced family unit.
Just like life, there will be highs and lows and what matters is how the two of you work through things.

Been together with my wife 20 years and married almost 15 with 2 kids, just taking it day by day.

The sole purpose of marriage is to produce the next generation.

99% of the time getting married means you will have kids eventually.

This is the next stage in adulthood, when you have to realize that life isn't about you, but everyone's wellbeing starting with those closest to you.

Like any stage in life this can go horribly wrong, and you need to find the right person willing to make that commitment with you.

Basically, don't marry anyone unless they are willing to raise your children.

The alternatives to that are not favorable.

yes

No. Precisely because of that gif. I get to mess with my kids.

>The sole purpose of marriage is to produce the next generation.
>99% of the time getting married means you will have kids eventually.
I'm this user
No kids

not samefag you huge twat,,is it that hard for you to belive that others can share the same opinion?? dont make me take a screencap

>i will suck your dick
>im straight
Nice try faggorina. Go be a fag elsewhere.

10 years married. have 3 kids.
unfortunately, i do regret it. i have no way out now because i love the kids. i kinda love my wife because of what a good person she is, but i'm such a piece of shit that i can't stop fucking around. she doesn't know about my sleeping around, but she will eventually. if she worked out (she used to be slim, now she's not) and had a higher sex drive, i wouldn't be cheating.

>I get to mess with my kids

Don't. Ever. You can fuck around while being married. Just don't act suspicious or differently. Fuck your wife as much as you want AND fuck around too. Fucking pleb.

Horseshit.
Marriage is about having a partner.
Just because you want kids doesn't mean everyone else does.

Yup every day of my life. It's fine though a few months back I got myself a gf so it's easier now.

It seems like in a lot of cases, having kids can ruin a marriage.

Kids aren't hell. You're just a beta that can't deal with your kids.

Gives this guy a beer.

this book brought to you by capitalism

>guys who cheat on their wives giving their opinions on marriage.

20 years together (not arried though) and 2 kids, 14 and 11. not regretting but only because she is greta and we worked this thing pretty hard to keep it solid and fun.
at the same tiem, i see many marriages that are pure hell, and many of my friends of my age (50) are single and they seem to be living nice lifes, so i'd never say that marriage is a must.

Does the physical appearance of your partner matter to you guys, after years of marriage? My cousin married a blonde hottie, and right after marriage she grew into a hambeast.

Married nearly 4 years to pic related. No regrets, she's smart, hot and supports me in every way. Sex is still amazing.

>reading comprehension
Yes. Mess. Not fuck. Fucking sick pedo.

A lot shorter, it just seems like 84 years.

>being this fucking beta
Go back to tumblr, faggorina.

they may be. if you are not mature enough to raise them, or humble enough as to willingly sacrifice your freedom for they wellness, they may destroy a habby couple, i've seen it happen.

I'm not married and I don't have kids, and I've gotta say from the outside looking in it does look like that happens a lot. Would quite like a wife and kids but it doesn't look massive fun for most of the couples I know to be honest.

>fuck your wife as much as you want

Dudes who says this are usually unmarried and think this is how all marriages are.

How the fuck is that beta? Do you think cheating on your wife makes you some sort of alpha male? That's real fucking neat, man.

If you're gonna walk around and call yourself a man, then you've gotta learn respect. A real man respects the people around himself and the relationships therein. If you can't do that, then you're pathetic. Straight up pathetic. Life is about more than pussy, boy. Learn that, then we'll talk about you calling yourself a man.

yes I do. you can have all the stuff without being married. but marriage makes some limitations

What?

Selfish manbabby.

it does to me. luckily, at 45 she is a decent milf and as we are really in love with each other, we enjoy sex pretty much.
that said, i miss sex with a younger woman like hell.

i don't hink i could last with a person that does not take care of herself, for her sake or for the sake of the marriage.

I wonder how many parents would admit to regretting having kids?

Color fading from hair, looks like her arms have wings. So you're happy being married to a cow. Okay user if you're happy I'm happy for you

You know what you’re talking about

I'm married. I'm just not a faggot beta. I fuck my wife as much as i want to and fuck around with my banker.

And what animal are you married to, breh?

If you don’t have kids you can

You fuck Jews?

every single day. i'd be gone in a split second if not for the kid. he's literally the only reason i haven't walked away from my entire life to start over.

meh. i don't think you can have the levels of trust and deeeep intimacy you can reach with someone that is really committed to your happiness.
of course you don't have to be legally married, the legal part is just a paper, i'm talking about being a real and committed couple.

I know that life's more than pussy, my beta-man. I care fpr the relationships around me more than i thought i would. I respect people for who they are. But if a girl is throwing herself at me and the guy's lost my respect. Everything goes.

I understand that you're too ugly to enjoy all the pussy that's out there so you had to tie the knot but don't assume we're all as pathetic as you breh

Do you not respect your wife?

What's the matter? Did i trigger you, boy?

Age 28 m
waifu is 23 f

married for 6 months now.

Pretty gud so far

If she's such a great wife why didnt you address those issues with her before cheating?

She is hot. Does she have a nice, thicc ass?

Nice job. The curvy brunette makes for the best choice overall. Sounds like you picked a total keeper.

I don't care about religions. They all segregate people.

i did when my 2nd kid arrived, the loss in freedom, spare time, intimacy with my wife, etc. was almost unbearable.
with time my feelings changed, i've grown up i guess.

>I can't keep a simple promise I made to another person
>I'm not a beta

Pick one and only one.

Makes you wonder. I do get the impression that the kind of people who are always pressuring their single friends/family into marriage and kids, are the ones that seem most miserable. As if they're trying to validateheir own life choices that they regret. Again, not having a pop at marriage, just an observation

*validate their

Of course. That's why i married her.

/thread

>being this butthurt

It's alright Chad, keep projecting.

Holy shit look at this puff-chested moron.

nice. it looks like she has a decent pair and a nice ass.

But you cheat on her?

Sorry for triggering you, faggorina.

Butt hurt that you married a cow. Stay golden Greg

No, I don't.

>cheating on your wife who you claim to respect

You're like a little baby. So soft.

Yes. Respecting her has nothing to do with who i am as a person.

Did i?

are you fuckin gay

Mhm, I have free milk. Too bad for you, Chad.

Keep regurgitating buzzwords and memes. I'm sure that will make it all OK for you.

You obviously don’t respect her or your love for her if you cheat on her.

you look horrible
also how do you have such a shitty picture. it's 2017 ffs

You have a different definition of respect.

Great. What else do i feel, faggot?

Not really. It is actually pretty nice - to be able to share your life with someone.

Yep. The real one.

No. Are you?

Everything's perfect for me. How about you, faggt?

In your headcanon, perhaps.