The extremely violent citizen killer Philip Brailsford...

The extremely violent citizen killer Philip Brailsford, who was filmed executing in cold blood unarmed and non-violent pest control worker and a father of two Daniel Shaver, has a long and profound history of violence against unarmed and non-violent citizens.

The video recorded a few months prior to the execution of Daniel Shaver below shows Philip Brailsford and his fellow citizen killers from the Mesa PD violently assaulting unarmed and non violent teenagers in a convenience store. Philip Brailsford is the citizen killer closest to the camera. The footage shows him wasting no time in choke-grabbed a young man and body-slamming him violently to the ground.

So what do you think Sup Forums?

would be topkek to see him in jail and be fucked by niggers

i think post the video or im just going to assume the trained law enforcement officer is doing his job correctly and the shit head teenager is getting what it deserves.

Who cares.

>Zero context
>Zero information on the incident
I'm all for going after people who deserve it, but you're not giving me much.

bestgore.com/beheading/month-before-execution-daniel-shaver-citizen-killer-philip-brailsford-film-beat-teen/

Regarding the shooting... the dumb drunk motherfucker was showing off a gun by a window. It's his own fault the cops were called at all. Then drunk or not I don't care, he stopped following directions and paused to reach toward his back. ANY officer would open fire in this instance. To be honest it's just a simple tragedy nothing more. Dangers of alcohol. Makes people do stupid shit and sometimes it gets you killed.

kek

Look, to start you have no experience with anything they do, when a man who'm police are trained to assume is armed until proven not, reaches for his waistband(the most common place criminals hide guns) his mind snapped to ending the threat. Also litterly every police department trains them like that (at least in the US), so if you want to screech like a SJW at this, go and step in their shoes for a while, I guarantee you would take everything back.

I actually don't blame the kid for shooting, but the chief that was shouting those instructions was an idiot. He should have just had him put his hands up, turn around, and walk backwards like every other arrest.

Couldn't care less

Post the vid faggot

This I agree with. There were plenty of ways to end it peacefully. Since he's clearly drunk and complex directions ain't gonna work. Just have him lay face down with his hands on his head and cuff him. I agree it's absolutely officer "crawl like a baby don't reach for anything" dipshits fault.

You still have to go back pedro....

If he is really that big of a threat to the general public, you should do the world a favor and take him out.

That's not illegal.

Will never happen. Convicted cops go to a place called "The Farm," which is basically a secluded sector within a federal prison (federal prisons house non violent and few drug-related criminals, mostly white collar crime) to ensure their safety. Even if he's sentenced for life one day, he'll never have to worry about being Tyrone or Bubba's bitch boy.

i AM SORRY but freedome doesn't exist. Rights do not exist. true love does not exist. these are all wishes people have. They need to believe in things like that to make life bearable. More people in history were born into slavery than not. If you have a girlfriend, she is probably fucking someone else (if you arent). The chinese outnumber us 8-1 and all the cute and cuddly creatures in this universe, rip each other apart with tooth and clay every day. The universe is vicious and cares not what you want. and we are all part of that universe.

tbh if you saw the video, you'd know they had him on the ground and could have handcuffed him right there. but no, let's make him do strange gimmicks, ordering him to keep his hands straight in the air, his legs crossed and crawl toward them simultaneously... that shit was bound to cause some unexpected movement.

Crawling means hands and knees

>Then drunk or not I don't care, he stopped following directions and paused to reach toward his back. ANY officer would open fire in this instance.

dodgy contradictory instructions that made no sense... he was in his shorts and t-shirt so clearly didn't have the long barrelled weapon seen by the person who called the police...

he's then told, for no apparent reason to cross his legs behind himself... where his had disappears... then he gets yelled at and threatened with being killed for doing that... then he's told to keep his hand up but then counter to this he's told to crawl - something that involves using his hands... then he adjusts his shorts which were going to fall down his hand disappears briefly... though the shots aren't actually fired until an empty hand then reappears.. no weapon seen, no weapon present... just another shooting by a dumb unaccountable american cop

I'd wager if he hadn't pulled his shorts up but they'd fallen and he'd tripped forwards then he'd have been shot for that too

perhaps the only safe way to play it in this situation is to strip down to your underwear, step outside the room and then just lay down flat in the corridor and let them come to you

lets play find the retard
>its not a problem cause its just how cops are trained
found him

>Video cuts on in the middle
>no information on the incident
>no information on the "victim" who was taken down
Still no context.