What's the must fucked up thing you've ever seen on the internet?

What's the must fucked up thing you've ever seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html
rifters.com/crawl/?p=5729
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, I remember getting drunk and beating off to this.

www.cnn.com

What the fucking fuck is that OP? Story?

I am pretty sure I've read already that's not hasashi ouchi...not missing the right foot...so again..WTF is this

guy had his flesh MELT off
docs kept him alive to study the effects of radiation or some shit iirc
just search the filename

a man fucking a dead baby

Not op
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html

That mexican guy that got his face skinned and eyes plucked out, while his hands was cut off and still screaming.

>What's the must fucked up thing you've ever seen on the internet?
This

What made you stumble onto that I wonder

Infant death by penetration
He tore her perenum all the way to her anus effectively making one bloody hole.
I assume she died of massive blood loss because the screamon stopped and she went limp.

Man wtf. I have a sick and twisted mind but for fuck sake!

hmm I'll have to go with Daisy's destruction

Here's a response

So the jap died but did his body too? I heard cancer tumors are immortal

mid-op tranny:

A man getting fucked to death by a horse.

this old video called "the grifter"

I didnt even watch the whole video, I turned it off after about a minute and a half

his name is fucking Ouchy HAHAH thats gotta be a big OUCHY

this

Thats kind of funy tbqh

Why? You weak?

He probably deserved that

I once saw a man and a woman having sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation. Literally the worst thing I'd ever seen.

My older brother had a VHS of the grifter, but the tape was so degraded you couldnt watch it

Context?

You sick fuck!

oooh yeah man, what a beautiful thread

If this thing got in there willingly, IT deserves it
If it didn't, then it should bite off its tongue and drown on blood, it's a quicker death

>Ouchi
Sounds like a cruel joke, don't ya think?

why did you make me post this i dont ever wanna see this nasty shit agian so fucked up,

All gotta let leave ouchi alone. Dont know what he have done to receive that helluva suffering. But atleast he probably made good amount of money to support his family. Ive heard he got a son at that time? Is it true?

This. It is hard to find these days though.

I wasn't the one who thought it up.
I just watched the video feed.
It wasn't some elaborate set-up or anything. Just a webcam of a guy from the belly down raping a little girl to death.
I have the sights and sounds burned into my mind for life now. I'm only guilty of not being able to look away.

The guy in the pic was kept alive for over 80 days after a massive dose of radiation. It sort of made me laugh a little that he suffered for so long and his name is Ouchi.
I know, I'm going to hell. But idgaf.

No I understand your side I guess but the dude fucking an infant to death like that is light years beyond fucked up. I don't know a proper way someone like that should be dealt with. An eye for eye is not enough. Death is not enough, torture is not enough

So I can become a ghoul now.

Go work in a Jap nuclear power plant and you'll probably get your wish.

I could use a new face

>Ouchi

You've been in a coma for... quite some time.

I've seen Brazilian gang members carve open a guys chest and tear out his heart. Also seen a l toddler crying while being raped

I've seen it all.. OP's pic is old news

Seen it.
Seen it.
Seen it.
Seen it. (Overrated)
Seen the alleged source vid.. It's meh.
Literally the most traumatic thing I've ever witnessed!

Seriously guys.. Dig deeper and you can find some ultra-fucked content.
Some of it is behind pay walls though.
Be careful edgelords.

Some really nasty hurtcore seepee video.

That guy getting his heart ripped out was already dead though so it wasn't that bad. Theres another webm that gets posted a lot of a guy guyting his intestines or whatever ripped out of his gut while still alive.

You people hating on Hawaiian pizza have no taste whatsoever

I've seen child murder videos but for some reason the recent video of the cops shooting that guy who was begging for his life fucked me up

I think it's a combination of the fear in his voice, and putting myself in that situation with the realization that I'd probably have died as well, given how contradictory and nonsensical the cops' instructions were

What video is your picture from

I love Mr Hands! Hard to find that in decent (weird balls showing) quality now... I think.

Anyone seen/still have an active link to "Three guys, One Hammer"
It showed these three kids beating a old guys face to death with a hammer.
True story too these Eastern Euro kids would target homeless/seniors and beat them to death and then go to their funerals to take pics of them flipping the casket off.
Legit psychopaths

Ive always wondered how in mans name could you do such barbaric acts like rip your opponents apart or headstomp someone to death. Is it because you just go frenzy or do they need to warn anyone else to not fuck with em? Or are they generally high or euphoric or even numb enough to not give a dam? Weird...there are people out there you never know.

Where did you? on best gore or rather no?

This one /r/ayjqqkt8

Like what

I still haven't seen this. Link? (Can't be arsed looking)

The Grifter

No shit. Are you new?

Daisy’s destruction

Anyone remember the darkweb page where you could watch midgets fight lions? That was awesome. Pretty sure there was a place to gamble on them too.

/r/ where??

No. Neither do you.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html

this thread is just oldfags trolling newfags

I saw a guy get his head cut off with a radial saw IRL when I was deployed to Bosnia with NATO, he got dragged out of his house with a meat hook, his family was brought out after him, his wife was raped while he was dieing ..... I still have nightmares

Vola

Death addict

Wait is that green ball?

Story?

Does he have 3 arms?

/r/f30et2gr

saw pics from a club called "no limits fun" where they piss and shit on kids (2-3 years old)

A cake? They make horror cakes you know.

Too bad you're blind as fuck lmao.

Thought that was cake...

Once upon a time, someone ordered cake in form of shredded woman.

Thinking back probably those mexican cartel torture videos.
Im so desensitized at this point thou that nothing really gets to me.
Not trying to be edgy or anything just being honest. This fucking website man.

That's a cake.

i thought so too but look at the bones and the hand

>I don't remember so it didn't exist
kek

Fucking hot!

Me too, but its a good thing because you dont lose your shit when you see something like that

When I was in Afghanistan in 2010, I saw a girl get acid thrown in her face.

It wasn't the gore factor that was bad, it wasn't that bad honestly, we got her taken care of quickly enough that there probably was only minimal scarring, but the fact that fucking sand niggers are so inhuman to throw acid in a little girl's face is what disturbed me.

Not a cake, but not real.
rifters.com/crawl/?p=5729

> old/new fag stfu

thats cake too

I dare all of you motherfuckers to post links of the worst things you could have ever seen on thus shit thread

reverse image search. its a movie prop.

Looks fake thou

This guy knows

I think you mean-

Pics or it didn't happen. Right?

The first tim i got a video. i saw a few seconds, felt sick, deleted it. It was some fucked-up dude walking with his hands out in front of him, zombie style, no noise but the sound of his breath and what sounded like a heartbeat... then i saw a baby laying down, realized this green armed fucker was going towards it, thought of my own kid, and closed it

You telling someone to shut up on the intrawebs. Youre a faggot.

Damn that’s a fucked up pic, did he freeze it?

Shit like that happens here in south africa all the time. It was big when people were hating on the Zimbawian illegals.