Should you tell your partner if you accidentally cheated but it was just a small thing?

Should you tell your partner if you accidentally cheated but it was just a small thing?

This past weekend I was out for a girls night and we went to an alt nightclub. We were all quite drunk and some guys started dancing with us and I got cut off from the group with one of them and he kissed me. That's all that happened, I didn't let it happen for long and it only happened in the first place because I was drunk, it's not something that's going to happen again.

It's been eating me up since saturday night, but I'm afraid my BF will leave me over it. It was just one silly mistake, it was just a kiss, it won't happenn again. Is it worth telling him and potentially ruining things?

Tits and time stamp slut

First tits or gtfo

I thought I heard some femanon in need, but I mustve heard the wind, cause I don't see any timestamped tits.

If you are asking that question, then probably yes.

Those with the strength to stick to a lie don't ask themselves about it.

If you tell him, he'll probably be mad for a bit, but if you don't tell him and he finds out from someone else, he'll feel like he can't trust you and dump you.

Fags like you obviously don't understand the point of tits or gtfo. Lurk more fuckers

Don't say anything.
Don't let it happen again.
Don't start another thread ever without pics of your tits. Now gtfo unless posting tits.

This
This
And this

>I didn't let it happen for long

Which means you let it happen for a short time.
Which means it wasn't an accident. (You are still responsible for your choices while drunk)
Your BF staying depends on if he is into being cucked, or if he trusts you or not.

If you honestly believed it was just a silly mistake you wouldn't be worried.

People have a tendency to judge themselves on their intentions and everyone else based on their actions. Examine that night based solely on the actions you took and you will see your self how your BF sees you.

Do you honestly believe it wouldn't happen again?

(giganticfaggot)

Slut

Trips have spoken.

So there’s a point to tits or GTFO?

I think you’re a little bit angry user. Things not going well at home?

I would give advice all over those tits anytime.

The point of tits or gtfo is to weed out female anons that are only mentioning their gender for attention. In this case OP's gender is relevant to the advice she is asking for, therefore tits are not required

Found the newfags

> "tits are not required"
King of the NewFags aren't you?

It was ONLY a kiss?
Then how did it end up like this?

Gender isn't a requirement in saying you kissed someone, autismo

This times infinity. Advice is useless.

I can only hit my forehead so hard user

When are we gonna get an amputee so that we can ask for a time stump?

Thank you thank you, ill be here all week

Honestly, if it was a once time thing then it's a learning moment for you. Do not allow yourself to be in that situation again. It is probably alright not to say anything, it will needlessly hurt you both. If this becomes a trend or if you feel compelled to "experiment" with it further, then perhaps bring it up as a potential issue in the relationship.

Otherwise, mistakes happen, this one being very small. You obviously regret it so just leave it.

>just bury it and let it fester because your explanations aren't reasonable to any level headed person

Top jude

Your punishment is the guilt, deal with it. Don't bring your bf down with you.

>don't let your boyfriend be your companion

jewery intensifies

Found the JIDF shill

If the guilt becomes unbearable or starts to affect the relationship, then obviously say something.
Otherwise, taking precautions to ensure one does not find themselves in similar situations in the future is a pragmatic course of action which proves they are putting the relationship above situations.

>once it spirals out of control it will be easier to handle with compassion and tact
Enjoy hearing you talk though, honest
oh you

REEEEEEE!! GTFO NEWFAG.

Rules 30 and 31
Tits or GTFO

Protip:

Only actual shills know what jdif means I could fucking care less

I hate giving you shits advice but you're pathetic

Tits or gtfo

>oldfagged

penis

>jdif
just do it, faggot
>jidf
jewish internet defence force

now what, faggit

Don't.

JDIF

Just Insert Dick Freely

These. Honesty is -always- the best policy. And quit hanging out with sluts, that's how shit like this happens

Yes,you should tell him.
Otherwise you'll do it again,because it's just a kiss,right?!
And control your fucking alk.

You have spawned a new generation of devil semen, good jerb

You don't accidentally cheat. You're a piece of shit unworthy of oxygen.

ooooo
barracuda

He'll probably get angry you didnt tell him sooner. You should always tell your partner right after something happens.

Tell him why you didn't though.

>accidentally cheated

Whore spotted.

>willing to acknowledge a kiss as something wrong to do

CANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHA
CANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHACANT CONNECT TO CAPTCHA

MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION MY GENERATION

>letting yourself be in this situation in the first place

You 12 year olds nowadays

>being alive and going outside

It's like you're against people being functioning adults

Where did this happen? On a vacation or in your home town??

>Gets drunk and dry fucks some dude
>"lets" herself be separated
>gets kissed and kisses back
>"I was drunk reeeee"

Oh ok, let me drink a bottle of jack and beat the fuck outta you.. cause I was drunk and don't know anything about social norms or being a decent human being.

Fuck of Jr.

>I touched my lips to something
>I committed felonious domestic battery

ur so fuken mad

If it was an "accident" you wouldn't be feeling guilty right now

It may bring her to not decide to drink without her man around. They're called lessons. People learn them.

Bored now!

I'm guessing you've either never been in a relationship as such, you've gathered all your knowledge from tv shows and movies, OR you have handled something exactly wrong and think that what I'm saying somehow represents what you experienced.

It is not spiraling out of control, it is not some denial thing.

No, transparency is the death of relationships.

>I'm guessing

Ya guessed wrong.

OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET OUR HOUSE, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET

Yeah I hear that saying all the time

borat.jpeg

Why is this thread still up?
Someone needs to replace Sup Forums with an unfucked bb.
It was never great hete.. But ffs I can only handle so much cancer.

Panama.

You're a dude aren't you?
Pretty sure fags just do whatever they want, sexually speaking, so who cares what you did with whom.
>inb4 girls night
Yeah, OP is one of the girls.

any other strangely hot anims user?

a fucked bb makes more shmeckles