>not part of the Midwest
>not part of the south
>wasteland except for horses which they fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464462405017.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think of all that gold in fort knox nigga

Hahaha there is no more gold there.

We wouldn't even let Germany come see it. The whole show is based on a house of cards with a bad foundation.

Fort Knox is a meme. They shipped the entire tank museum to Fort Benning, GA, and there's literally nothing in the vaults

>not part of the Midwest
>not part of the south

That's my favorite part of the country. Where the Midwest blends into the South. It's the pure essence of America.

What do we have here?

>no culture
>essence of America
Back to Jewyork City, kike

I like it

t. Lexington native

You have shit like this

It's alright. One of the whitest states in the country.

hoosier detected.

Lexington sucks. Louisville rules

>Nigger infested city that is on par with every other American trash metro is better than mostly white middle class city full of horse farms.

Okay I guess.

>2016
>using horsefucker as an insult

eh Kentucky is okay
they may not be the most cultured state but better that than being some multicultural hellhole like nyc

Its a very pleasant place to live. Nobody bothers you. Everyone tends to just get on with their business with a friendly nod, so to speak.

okay, bubba

COAL
O
A
L

I do admit I have no idea where Kentucky belongs geographically
Western Kentucky is more southern, Northern Kentucky is Midwestern, and Eastern Kentucky is Appalachian but the rest of the state is sort of in between

I do like that Kentucky tries to teach all their students to write in cursive, the rest of the country needs to step up their game

Okay, Jamal.

Louisville fag here. The entire rest of the state is rednecks, except for Louisville, which is 36% black. The blacks used to all be segregated to the west end and to the projects. But the liberals had the bright idea of tearing all of the projects down, and know the nice neighborhood I grew up in is inundated with crime.

And then there are a fuck ton of hipsters and SJW types. A bunch of fucking foodies, too. All anyone does is go to fucking bars and restaurants. There is literally nothing to do here anymore. I fucking hate it. It's either rednecks, niggers, wiggers, redneck wiggers, hipsters, SJW's and faggots. Oh, and tons and tons of refugees. We've been taking refugees here since before it was cool. Truly a bunch of hipster faggots.

The only thing good about this town is the heroin.

>massive trash metro better than a nice small, thriving town sorrounded by horse farms
Cardinal detected. Off yourself

t.North Limestone/Bryan Station nigger

What part of Louisville?

>special snowflake German's

Lexington is breddy good compared to Louisville. I reccomend it

Again, Louisville has been taking in refugees for ever. There are tons of fucking Africans, Bosnians, Iraqis, Mexicans, Cubans and various other brown people on welfare. he ones that do work live 10 to an apartment and send all of their money back home. They pay no taxes, and come here to work for several years so they can go back to their shithole and live like kings. Really fucking bad for the economy.

OXYCONTIN

I have always considered us midwest.

The east end looks like a Pepe outline

Some of Ohio is bound to cross the river, you know?

I may have come off wrong. Redneck is not necessarily a bad thing. There are some very wise and cool people. Something i always love to see is someone with a thick drawl who is incredibly intelligent.

We also have Edgar Cayce and Rand Paul, so there's that.

I consider Kentucky the South, the Bourbon gives you a pass.

isnt that where the hillybillys live? people called Cletus and billy bob?

Yes, Knob Creek, Four Roses, Woodford Reserve....but I never understood the hipster obsession with Bulleit Bourbon. That shit tastes like fucking gasoline, and this is coming from someone who used to soak his head in Heaven Hill vodka.

Bacon flag Germany is best Germany. It's even better than German Switzerland because we don't have French people.

Not really. We get a bad name. Some places in eastern Kentucky are like that, but West Virginia is way worse, as is Alabama and Mississippi.

Literally looks like Austria

Kek

CAYUTS

Well, at least we put Rand Paul into office.

>A KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN LEG!

And Niger.

Ask a Kentuckian who fucked his full blooded sister anything.

>your face when babby is born and yells "ALLAHUAKBAR"

>fucked up most important election in your nation's lifetime
>somehow better than based German Switzerland
>deep south
>bad

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464462405017.webm

>that "straight" border that isn't actually straight

Why is this allowed

>only 30% of the Swiss vote SVP
>50% based Hofer in Austria
>somehow we are the cucks

KFC nigga

You have 0 reason to hate Kentucky except for Rand Paul

I like how it looks like fried chicken

Kentucky is pretty chill compared to a lot of the U.S. I fucking love it here and really wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Plus we have Ale-8 and that shit is good.

You mean Ale-8-one. When you say it fast, it is supposed to sound like,"A late one."

I'm aware of what it is suppose to be called but almost everyone just calls it Ale-8

>SVP in power
>FPÖ not

>LITERALLY A FUCKING DRUMSTICK

>DUDE CHICKEN LMAO

Kentucky is a place tourists should visit but don't because the media portrays it as something it isn't

Hello from south-eastern KY

>tfw wife got stationed to fort Campbell
>tfw our choices to live are Clarksville TN or oak grove KY

Kill me.

>he doesn't have a fuckbunny housewife
It's almost as if you're a cuck