Should I have a threesome with this couple?

Should I have a threesome with this couple?

It makes more sense now that you say that.

Yes. Take videos

OP here, He's a friend from Uni and keeps making jokes about having a threesome, At first I thought it ws a joke but he's so persistent that I'm starting to question that now.

Things are complicated by the fact I've liked his girl for years -- if I fuck her in a 3some will I reduce my chance of getting w her when they break up?

chad looks like he's hung like a baby carrot

and hillary's prob super crazy

so yeah

post more of the lady

He's not really a chad. No idea about dick size tho

I posted pics of her in another thread and now some fag has saved them and is pretending she's his cousin in an incest thread

give one good reason why you wouldn't.

Cos I don't want to fuck things up with the girl.
Also not 100% sure he's serious

>fuck up things with the girl
so you want to date her or something?

Yeah I've had a thing for her since before they got together. But maybe if I fuck her well enough she'll dump him?
I think he knows I'm into her so I can't tell if his suggesting a threesome is a real offer based on my liking her or a cruel way of rubbing my face in it that she's his

no cause we all know OP is gay and would prefer sucking BBC while being fucked in da ass.

Lol youre being cucked, by your crush's bf. If you wanna ruin things between them get some dirt on the guy and anonymously tell her about it with evidence and then when she is heart broken be a penis to cry on.

>chad looks like he's hung like a baby carrot
>Picture is above the waist
All my wat

He looks like he wants to fuck you in the ass while gf watches

I've thought about it but he seems fairly straight edge. I've also considered making a fake fb page and trapping him but thought that was a bit crazy

you think he's a fag?

he's had so much cock, he can tell by mugshots.

Nah, but he likes to degrade betas. So he'd fuck OP in the ass while beating him just to feel dominant.

get her alone and tell her that the boyfriend has been asking you for a 3-way but you wanted to see how she felt about it first.

pics like this give me hope that he's a closet fag

Yeah I think I might do this, That opens the awful possibility that she'll say it was clearly a joke / laugh at me

also alphas don't wear turtlenecks

then you say, "then let's leave him out of it."

Is she at least as hot as I think Sup Forums?