Men are superior to women in almost every single way

There's one thing and one thing only women are worth keeping for: breeding. But with the advance of technology, soon even that'll be done by machines. The time of women is over. No more drama, no more bullshit. They can keep their rancid vaginas, we can already make fake ones that feel ten times better.

The dawn of our glorious mono-gendered male race is finally at hand! Embrace the future!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
nature.com/news/mouse-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-a-dish-1.20817
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiO-t7doFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Men are superior to women in almost every single way

I agree
Men is the privileged gender

>no slutshaming for masturbating or having sex
>you are not underrepresented in fields where you earn a lot of money
>you are not physically weak
>you wont have to get pregnant
>not more likely to live in poverty
>tfw no one ever talks about exterminating your gender

>tfw you pity women so much that you are a victim feminist

This

what i meant was that men aren't exposed to the things i mentioned

>The dawn of our glorious mono-gendered male race is finally at hand! Embrace the future!

Can't wait desu.

I have a feeling feminazi in control will use it for opposite.
Since they would not need any males anymore if they had machine that could produce artificial semen and AI supported artificial wombs.

At the very least they would start to brag about how artificail wombs denies their rights and how it is patriarchial privilege and the whole project would get canelled just for the sake of tolerance.

I dislike people who decide to stop science just because it makes them uncofmortable.
The same problem with the church in dark ages but in different wrap this time.

I wholeheartedly agree

Based hungary

Rejoice in sweet cute gay sex

Ahahahaha
kys yourselves, beta providers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

this Polish woman make this kind of machismo kid shiver to death

Yeah, except we're still biologically coded to "want" women. The only people who prefer maturbation devices are the ones who can't get a pussy normally.

t. Horatio

>not treating women as a cunbucket to begin with

You could've just converted to Islam instead of doing all this science to come to this conclusion.

disgusting tits provided orc

obtuse XX human

>man got higher number of successful suicides
>women got higher number of attempted suicides

Lmao, women fail even at killing themselves

>I-I hate girls!

>Uwaaaaaah, no one cares about me, I want to look like a girl. I wish I was a girl
>women do it for attention
>men do it because they are lonely/no one cares

It's much harder to produce artifical semen

w-why are girls so mean guys? :'(

thank you allah for making me gay

Do you actually want people to talk about exterminating your gender?

That shits fucking infuriating and the worst part is people putting it forward are insane so you can't argue logic with them.

Already done

S-sorry!
Let me hug you!
I can be caring as well!

>Artificial wombs and Sexbots within your life time

WOMEN BTFO.

Actually there is a feminist current that opposes pregnancy and birth.

>implying we can't also satiate that with technology
a semi-intelligent sexbot would probably be more mentally interesting than most women

i dont favour this "male only" shit though, i dont really care, just saying it's pretty easy to replace the sex and companionship

I want this.
I am not ugly, but I am jaded, depressed and toxic.
I just can't get the therapy I am seeking, but I also can not seem to understand humans enough to procreate.

This technology is perfect for those who are incomplete.

A thread died for this cuckoldry.

It's already possible to produce artificial egg cells, without the need for women, and produce healthy offspring from them. Soon we'll be free from women! Rejoice!

nature.com/news/mouse-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-a-dish-1.20817

btw op's pic is just for allowing premature babies to do finish developing, a womb for the full cycle of development is very very far away

this
men should check their privileges

adopt sharia

It was an Sup Forums thread, so nothing of value was lost.

>Artificial womb goes on the market
>Get it to shit out hundreds of my kids
>Just assemble a small army of them
>Throw all the females in my garbage can
>Train my children to hate normies
>???

Beta uprising. Your days are numbered Chad and Stacey.

I wonder what kind of nutritients you need to properly get embyo through development.

They should start on mice and go from there.

I don't think it'll be the same though... you'll know that it's just a machine that has been programed to like you.

Dear perpetual virgins,
please stay on your dedicated board, /r9k/. Thanks, bye. xoxo

I love your style of posting

Fuck off vaginal jew. Your kind does not belong here.

Stop stalking me

damn! really got the bonker of the jonker blomber gomber domber

Woah there

Really jogs the nogs

no

no i meant that no one ever talks about exterminating men

You're mistaken. Sup Forums is about positivity. It's about having fun and about overcoming physical and mental borders. Take your negativy back to the loser board.

Mono gendered seems redundant. Why not agender? Humans with no libido combining pros from both sexes reproducing asexually.

>pros from both sexes

>roasties
>pros

Sex is fun, it's women that ruin it for everyone else. There's no need to completely get rid of it, only the females.

Like this user said androids and sexbots will be a logical choice, if men aren't your cup of tea.

lol fuck off

This to be honest famaladingdong

I'm talking about gender specific diseases, at least if those could be attributed to gender specific genes and not lifestyle that is.

Sex in it's core is orgasm and orgasm is incentive for procreation, a trick of nature if you like. No libido no desire for sex hetero or homo. Procreation on demand and not by accident or social obligation.

I don't know what any of those words mean dude

For example, men seem to be more prone to heart disease. Is it something attributable to the male genome or is it a lifestyle issue? Stuff like that.

>programmed
you mistake how AI works, it's basically various mathematical structures that interact with each other and review/alter themselves based on the data fed to them and results of that data.

Not really dissimilar to organisms, just lacking in development time and components of the brain that makes us less "pure" consciousnesses.

Though you wouldn't want them to be full-fledged beings, enough to be stimulating in conversation and to have their own personalities should be plenty for most. It's certainly more than the average actual human. Honestly, for both men and women I think it is the inevitable. There are no downsides to it, it's an item you use for pleasure that does that better than an actual human would. No safety cautions (such as disease) or people who are shit at sex.

Very Sup Forums related

what about boobs?

I also think superseding sex, becoming asexual (no sexual organs) and eventually shedding biology in general is inevitable.

>Men are superior to women in almost every single way

No, and fuck you hun garbage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiO-t7doFU

It seems to be humanity's future, indeed. Who knows what will come up