We could have saved her. She didn't need to die. No one should have been put through what we put her through...

We could have saved her. She didn't need to die. No one should have been put through what we put her through. Now we are going to be responsible for another suicide, investigations, Sup Forums being possibly shut down(it has happened in the past). For fuck sakes, I think we need to sit down and discuss why we shouldn't be trying to kill anyone or make anyone commit suicide.
At least, point the blame on reddit or something. Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't need this much attention right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_3pghC-pO8
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw
youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up, faggot. We all know how she blame her MOM and FAMILY for all the shits they do to her.

Go back to to you SJW HQ. Also, sage and hide this shit

She was harassed and bullied online also. Everyone shares blame for what happened to her. When cyberbullying takes a step into the real world, its an evil demon.

She's alive and well, OP. And peeing in her pants. Wanna watch?
youtu.be/S_3pghC-pO8
(Knew you did!)

LOL WUT? Your biased opinion don't even have any kind of logical basis:

>We could have saved her
Not of her family
>No one should have been put through what we put her through.
"We"? then you're culprit to, I guess and avoiding the real culprits: her family
> Now we are going to be responsible for another suicide, investigations, blah blah blah
Nopes, her closes circle need to be on jail
>For fuck sakes, I think we need to sit down and discuss why we...
Classic SJW rhetorical bullshit: blaming everyone, including themselves to try to manipulate the situation and gaining support. Fuck you. Blame yourself, the family, but don't blame others about how her family destroy her
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums don't need this much attention right now.
This don't even have sense.

Who?

This is the exact reason she was bullied in the first place! What the fuck guys. What if you were in her shoes and this was happening to you. You're all the sad fucks. Not her. You've got nothing better to do, but harass a girl for peeing herself and pooping herself because she saw a cause to help women. Who the hell hasn't pissed or shit there pants. That's right everybody has... All you fucking kids who think it's ok to tell someone they're a slut or they need to kill themselves. Taking pics and destroying lives over stupid shit need to grow up. We're all human. Really trolling is to know when to stop when you've went to far. This is to far... She didnt deserve the bullying she got. She just had bladder issues and wanted to make a difference for women. I've tried to commit suicide many time. Killing yourself won't solve anything . You'll hurt the real people who care about you. Not these fucks. Telling you a bunch of crap. . It'll go away and the trolls will find someone else to pick on. Fuck I'm in tears and feel so sad.

>it has happened in the past
No shit but it's obviously still here, Sup Forums will never die.

WHO IS SHE?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, FAGGOTS?

Pictures please

Miles Davis

She was the highest profile victim of #pissforequality
>Ivy Hernandez was a girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
>She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly killed the media stories with lawsuit threats of defamation of character ect
>She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown due to friends and family humiliating her, where she developed semi-incontinence.
>Now apparently due to leaked images, wore diapers to control her bladder leakage
>her mother 'forced' her to wear diapers due to her bladder control problem (hince the article she posed with said forced)
>she was harassed and bullied and made fun of online because of the videos and pictures
>her family, her mother mostly, never supported her and constantly made fun of her for this
Basically she was bullied for peeing herself for feminism and she started peeing herself more uncontrollably because of it, which lead to depression and eventual suicide because she had no supportive role models in her life

>Basically she was bullied for peeing herself for feminism and she started peeing herself more uncontrollably because of it, which lead to depression and eventual suicide because she had no supportive role models in her life

That is hilarious.

God bless. Have you ever thought that if you're this dumb to fall for something like this than you probably deserve the backlash in the first place?

Lets bully her parents until they shit their pants and kill themselvs, lol.

This is her video she did for pissforequality
youtube.com/watch?v=2wQliUQOeHw

And this is a video of her shitting herself
youtube.com/watch?v=ch1GYh2QMTs

No wonder her mom killed her. Id be embarrassed as fuck to have a daughter like that anyway

You know what? she had a clear exit of all of these claims of you: don't pee on herself in the first place. Second: laugh about her own stupidity and Third: give a solid STFU to her family.

I can see clearly trough your poor try of a deceivement, but you're too retarded to even reach your goal.

The only equivalent I can think of us doing is if we cut off our faces in the name of anonymity.
Says a lot about the current state of feminism though.

You sound like you were a bully yourself in school. She saw a cause online and decided to commit herself to, what she thought in her mind, was to help and better women.
I'm sure she tried to defend her own actions but when faced with "the internet hate machine", she had little voice at all. Especially with her family.
I honestly believe that ANY form of bullying is wrong. A person, no matter who they are, shouldn't be belittled because of something they did or who they are.
They should be educated on the do's and dont's of society. With proper education, we could have avoided this whole situation

Listen, if you're that fucking daft to actually piss yourself because some people on the internet told you to you're a retard who deserves to be bullied.

>falling this hard for a prank
She deserved it imo

Funny how her videos are still on JewTube and there are no reports of her death.

Nice b8 m8
>shitting and peing your pants to empower wahmen.
Kek

>She was retard
>She piss pants
>Fakenews blame us
>#4chandidnothingwrong

This was the pic her mother "leaked".
From the look of it, she took it when Ivy was changing after she just woke up