REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Move out of NY.

>tfw working for Morgan Stanley in NY
HOW DO YOU KNOW?

You're acting like you're surprised.

Why is it rayciss when people suggest relocating Israel to the US. It is literally land of the kike, home of the Jews.

>Russia has more than Germany

They want sand nigger territory.

I know some French jews :
Pretty part of our country, but not all are zionist ours seems more conservative than their USA conterparts some decided to go to israel because of terrorism...

just moved to LA, kosher aisle as big as the hispanic foods aisle

it used to be Britain that was land of the jews but you guys sucked so bad that there wasnt anything for them to steal anymore so they hopped over here from your country, they still control you though

It's probably way more. A bunch of Jews in Russia don't report themselves as a Jew.

There's so many Russian Jews in the U.S alone.

>Canada has more than us

How is that possible? London is the financial capital of Europe. It's almost Jew York-tier

Hehe looks like America has the perfect amount xD xD

>London is the financial capital of Europe.

it USED to be the financial capital of the World at one point.

Now that has been replaced by WallStreet NY. Explains why so many Jews are there.

>the meme number
Yeah checks out.

Because Jews aren't the master race, anglos are. If you really think more jews = a better economy then you need to read some books... nigger.

>6 million

It keeps happening.

the city of london is only 10k m8, they're all jews

Except, it still is the capital of the world. I don't know how you can be that ignorant. I mean, it's very close - and it probably changes every day - but London is still considered the financial capital of the world by many economist.

Most of those numbers are heavily inflated.

I only believe the numbers from Russia, Israel and the lower bracket in the US.

Literally what? Are you retarded? Germany always had more jews than us, until they were all shoa'd. America only has the most now since all the jews that fled moved to America, which was the only nation really accepting them.

Ethnic Jew =/= religious jew

Don't worry burger man. There was many jews in Poland as well before WW II.

I wonder where did they go?

Oh, yes - into the oven!

Diaspora jews are the real kike masters

Look at all the jew threads, whenever something big happens and a jew is involved its always a diaspora jew from America or wherever

kek

>Not even 6 million jews in Europe in the present day

congratulations on the digits

Well that confirms it.

The next shoah will happen in america.

posting occupation on an online Cambodian model-plane enthusiast site.

>Yet to be proven

>grew up in town with highest concentration of Jews outside of Israel

We're basically a capitalistic merchant endeavor that went rouge without any established ethnicity or cultural history. This is the perfect place for Jews to thrive and you shouldn't be surprised that we have so many, the US is like heaven for their parasitism.

I almost want to move to Germany but I don't want to feel like I'm running away to make things easier on myself.

like it matters, I am one employee of tens of thousands

thanks mate

This dosent even begin to account for all the part jews who identify as jew ethnically but not officially, the cryptojews etc.

The reason why we seem overrepresented vs. our reported numbers is because often times you dont know who is really the jew.

t.66% Ashkenazi Cryptokike

I'm black and I'd support this
Just don't kill and enslave all of us this time pls

less than 3% of the population. calm down faggot

and like 40% of the 1%

>Germany
>117000 jews

skokie?

>6 million
really makes u think...

American Jews are some of the worst in the world. The Israeli ones seem ok.

DELETE THIS

the 6,000,000 populations are ominous

whats wrong with being jewish

>5.3 to 6 million

Getting close to oven time, eh?

oy vey, the chosen people won't see us as an enemy

Yup. I was very pessimistic/nihilistic until my family moved when I was fifteen, I was surrounded by Jews and therefore thought that everybody in the world was just inherently repulsive. Once we got further south and I met other non-Jews I suddenly became aware of the place I just came form and the people there. So much shit from my childhood started to make sense once I realized that growing up I was the only non-Jew in my entire neighborhood. The KKK and neo-nazis used to march through town all the time but everybody around me explained that they were evil hillbillies so I basically hated Nazism and nationalism in general.

It's full of Asians and Indians and shit now though, its still mainly Jewish but at least now they get to enjoy multiculturalism :)

what are you a fucking newfag?

do you know any jewish people in real life? are they as you portray them?

>just moved to LA
for what reason

success breeds jealousy

Thing is not even a million jews lived in germany when Hitler came into power.

I WORK FOR A BANK IN NYC, OF COURSE I KNOW JEWS

the one who posts on Sup Forums

:^)

the government appreciates this addition to their metadata retrieved in ur name

you didn't answer my question. are they as you portray them? can you tell us some stories of things they've done?

JUST

OK
>he can't infer an answer

I'm not going explain the all of shady things kikes have done, if you are really interested, read up on the housing bubble and the 2008 financial crisis, and read mein kampf to learn about their argumentative tactics

USA should take a lesson from history and get rid of them. Look how they treat their previous host country - Poland. They will treat USA the same way after they switch their host coutnry again, prolly China since USA is falling down and China is rising.

>6 million Jews in US

Now it's your turn, Ameribros.

I'm not asking about the jews you've heard of. I'm asking about the jews you know in real life.

Are they as bad in real life as you portray them on the internet? Tell us some stories.

Important info

> rising
In the same way poo is rising in its loo
China has worse living standards than Kazakhstan

now iI'm starting to feel like might be on to something, Why do you want to know about my personal life experiences? I won't share any details that would narrow down who I am.

A Jew I work with, his family runs a charity for Children with a life threatening disease, and one for African food donations, And I know for a fact that they pocket large amounts of the money.

>And I know for a fact that they pocket large amounts of the money

Have you considered taking that to the police?

LOL, I'm not looking to lose my job

There are laws to protect whistle blowers, don't you know?

there are laws against theft and murder

So it's fear that prevents you from doing the right thing?

ah, I see how you work now

There's only 14.5 million, yet they're pulling all the strings behind the scenes. They probably deserve to be in charge, to be honest. They must put in a lot of hours to be running most of the planet. I accept the rise of my Jewish overlords.

The few jews I have known IRL have been sleazy, weaseling, awkward and everything felt so forced about them. Their behaviour seems so off like they try to act like humans instead of being humans. None of them have been any notably rich, but at the same time none of them have been any bad off at any point of their life like they have some access to some secret fund somewhere like a jew-only benefits transfer program. Like how the hell can this one jew I went to school with afford to travel first class to Israel every other week growing up while his mother didn't even work and his father was "between jobs"? He even showed me photos and everything. He also brought home with him lots of jewish candy that he ate all the time and his teeth got all ugly and yellow. I don't hear from him anymore, but supposedly he's "between jobs" as well.

kill yourself, jew

this is what someone who operates with no fears looks like

ha, whatever you tell yourself, coward

I just want to back the fastest horse, man.

>but your nigger (I'm sorry, 60% white) ass would be king in my country...

30 000 jews in Sweden and they run the show in the background

Of course 6-10 million organized jews can be in charge in a USA which is very divided.

Actually a lot of kikes in Israel have American citizenship so the number of them here is much larger.

Germany didnt finish the job? Why do they even get so much credit then?

>6 GORILLON

meme magic

>6 million genocided
>6 million in Jewland
>6 million in the most important nation
Nice satanic trips.

Look kid you understand how the real world works--- you can't blatantly(at least not yet) call out the misdeeds of powerful men who will stop at nothing to ruin you professionally.

>tfw there are almost no jews in my country because we handed our civil registration to the germans, and it was so accurate they took away >90% of them.