ITT: Anime ends

>ITT: Anime ends
>it's real guys
>not joking my fellow Sup Forumstards
Translation (not accurate):
"From January 2018 Trigger Inc will stop all anime production. The reason really is, that Japan and EU have new treason between themselves and anime will be stopped delivering to world. Sorry to say. It was a fun experience to make animations for you not-so-honest guys."

Let's celebrate.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Only_studio_TRIGGER_can_stop_this_from_happening_Stop_studio_TRIGGER_from_quitting_anime_industry/?cYbyGmb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpin for iterest

bump xD also dmping my memes

i smell some shit

tweet link?

bumping for general interest

Bumping for hope to be the real thing

are you blind, user?

bump

Trump is ready for that

> request link
> send picture

This shit can die now

bump & meme

EU is fighting the trolls who meme'd a pres into office by putting up sanctions against anime

WEEBS WILL DIE OUT SOON

Trump's gonna be dead soon from 12 diet cokes a day and that fat flabby tub of lard he calls a body

the sad thing is, that Japan stops the distribution of anime into EU and Trump will sign the Net Neutrality treaty, that will make US citzens pay for entertainemnt on the internet... god bless the UK

Weeb twilight

I can't find that tweet anywhere
Give us a link.

tweet was apparently deleted/or geo-restricted like the most of stuff the japs red nip monkeys hide away from us

prob. this

i don't worry about net neutrality that much
i mean i worry about it because it is important
but i feel like we have advanced enough to the point that if governments tried to restrict the internet workarounds would be created
they may be hard to find and scarce, it may become illegal to do so, but i get the feeling it would be alot like pirating ye know.

> This isn't
> even
< ban
> ana.png
( "Shift + Click to remove the file" ! )
( ** OMG ** I lernt something 2day)())=
You will never defeat the banana army :D

well fuck

>requests link
>can't even google

fucking Europe

end of anime? :LUL: let's do this

Even Crunchyroll ends its anime section

Thank you Juncker. Better put those weebs into jail now after C527/15.

rip weebs

how about we go on the troll side, and spread this "hoax"?

Fellow czech person on Sup Forums. Always makes me happy.

veri funni, let's spread memz xD

Spread the "truth" about the end of anime

Here is the petition link
>secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Only_studio_TRIGGER_can_stop_this_from_happening_Stop_studio_TRIGGER_from_quitting_anime_industry/?cYbyGmb

I am the only one smelling bamboozle.

Git in here guyz
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Only_studio_TRIGGER_can_stop_this_from_happening_Stop_studio_TRIGGER_from_quitting_anime_industry/?cYbyGmb

Whats happening here?

FAKE AND GAY KYS

??

You dumb motherfucker