So, if Trump is voted in, what the fuck is a wall going to actually do:

If Trump is voted into office, what use is building a wall when that is already what we have been attempting to do. Not only that, physical space happens to have three dimensions, what is to stop them from tunnelling under, going over or going around the barrier? Do we build it into the stratosphere, to the core of the Earth and all the way around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRPI7iIrF5U
youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
youtu.be/vJA3gwjCWwk?t=72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worry about ya damn self, Mohammad.

That wall just got 10 feet higher XD

Alhamdulillah.

1) tunneling is not a problem since it can be very easily detected
2) sea borders are already patrolled by the navy
3) a for going up the wall with ladders, it's possible, but not en masse and the wall would still be patrolled by border patrol
4) air transport would result in an insignificant number of illegals
The wall won't stop 100% of the illegals. That's basically impossible. It will stop 99% of them however

DELET THIS

Stop being deliberately dense.

How did the Berlin wall work? How is the Israeli wall working? How is the Mexican wall working (you are aware that they're building a wall along their southern border to keep the illegal guatemalans out?)

I dont know but hopefully he builds a wall on the Canadian usa border.

The wall will probably be much taller than the one in your pic so no chance of people scaling/climbing over it. Also border patrol knows all about the tunneling which is a separate issue. Apparently Obongo has been instructing border patrol to literally not do their job and let people flow into the country unchecked. The wall will be a great, productive wall. Pic related

>we

Stop pretending to be American and go back to plebbit you dumb cunt.

>3) a for going up the wall with ladders, it's possible, but not en masse and the wall would still be patrolled by border patrol
Barbed wire. You can still manage to go through it, but if you mess it up, you get mangled.

>Mohammed doesn't understand how a wall works

Must be why the Israel loves their wall. :^)

just like every wall ever built it doesn't have to be some impermeable superfortress. the only thing it has to do is be a significant obstacle and give the border control agents time to react.
there is literally NOTHING there right now, the only thing you need to do is just walk across some desert tundra and bam now you're in the US
>t. Texan

thank god I'm not american

no free education
no free healthcare
work like a mule, 0 paid vacations per year
infested with spics, niggers, gooks and flooded with fatburgers
200 yo """nation""" founded on genocide and named after a fucking continent
waaaaaaay behind rooskies regarding nukular weaponz
must carry weapons all the time
must buy bottled water
does not speak any other language other than redneck gibberish
multiple heavyweight champions in ... weight
0 wars won
Juden bitches since fall of Third Reich
voting for le golden toupee "aesthetic" kitsch king degenerate retard

FUCK YEAH!

P.S. Created and supporting ISIS

>If Trump is voted into office, what use is building a wall when that is already what we have been attempting to do. Not only that, physical space happens to have three dimensions, what is to stop them from tunnelling under, going over or going around the barrier? Do we build it into the stratosphere, to the core of the Earth and all the way around the world?

Britbong never heard of Israel having a 800km fence/wall sealing off Israel from Islamist infested terrorists.... and has kept them out successfully for many years.

Britbongs are just completely wacko idiots.

source on that mexican wall, i was in the border last week and didn't see that marvel.

>hobbyist architect fag
>have a wall designed

Just waiting for Uncle Trump to win so I can submit it.

My wall covers all of this and much more. Far more advanced than the Saudi/Iraqi wall. Most advanced wall the world has ever seen and will be talked about like the Great Wall of Chyna.

Or, you can go and fuck yourself? You are about as American as me and we share the same monarch, go suck some maple tree, cock is too good for you.

Ask Reagan, he liked to tear them down.

what the fuck is a wall going to actually do?
Reduce immigration.
>What use is building a wall that is already what we have been attempting to do.
We have a fence, that is largely unguarded. Bush's Secure Fence Act of 2006 was a start but we need a real wall, a huge wall. A wall that pedro is going to shatter his legs trying to jump down from.
>What is to stop them from tunneling under
it's called a foundation
>going over
it's called gravity
>going around
it's called security.
>Do we build it into the stratosphere, to the core of the Earth and all the way around the world?
We fucking should.

god damn i wish i lived in croatia

>said no one ever

Oh look the same question that has been answered over and over again. What are you sliding, shill?

true. The point is to deter the vast majority of illegals. Yes if someone is very determined they'll get through anyway (see Berlin wall), but the numbers will be drastically reduced

Liberal heads will explode without him having to do a god damned thing. That is enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRPI7iIrF5U

its that simple

>Do we build it into the stratosphere, to the core of the Earth and all the way around the world?

That is exactly what we do.

>muh vacation

Get educated and a decent job, preferably with a union. Everything doesn't have to be mandated by the state.

If it isn't going to do anything why do you care if it is built?

imagine that real life is like a game of Civilization

Don't you want to own a new wonder?

Heh, yeah. desu I hope they don't put barbed wire on it and just accept that a few more people will get through.

Do you want the actual answer?
Construction fag here, the wall will be like Israels, reinforced concrete, heavy as fuck, and sea to sea as well, the foundation for something so massive would start at bedrock, there so way people could dig tunnels through without millions of dollars of equipment and manpower, and a job that huge would get spotted pretty fucking quickly if it ends in one of the most secure nations on Earth, also the border guard will be slimmed down with the wall stopping 99% coming over it meaning there'd be more money for the coast guard, it's a pretty solid plan and if any other candidate had suggested it everyone would agree, just ask an Israeli how many filthy Muslim suicide bombers they've had since America built the fall for then

It doesn't need to stop all of them, just most of them. The really determine and clever will find a way past any obstacle.

That's because the USA is the parent of the world right now you fucking idiot. As soon as NATO is gone you'll have to take of yourself like a grown-up!

I'm not intentionally writing in a fashion that implies I am American, you dumb limey prick.

Also, the monarchy can fuck right off along with you.

>barbed wire
I hope not, razor wire works much better

Thoughts on Australians coming to USA?
Not worth it's own thread, do they integrate well?

Oh look government mandates.
Fuck that.

The real answer is to detain them in the most minimalist camp until deportation, with the lowest level of human rights that is allowed.

This would make them never want to even attempt to cross the wall, and prevent others of even thinking about it.

They are illegal, they don't have American rights.

That's fucking treason, you're going to get executed. Off with your head!

We're not enforcing the laws in regards to illegal immigration.
The wall is only one aspect.

Don't be such a literal retard
BUILD WALL means more border security, not actually a physical wall

From personal experience I say we need more legal Australian immigrants. Yes, I think they assimilate quite well.

>what is to stop them from tunnelling under
We are currently developing and installing sensors so we can flood or blow up and cave in the tunnels.
>going over
If they were really stupid enough to try, they'd be shot down if they are warned and don't turn around.
>going around
Coast Guard.

>can we
No, you can't even get out of the EU, nobody expects anything from you, Mehmet.

Real question, when/if trump gets in and finishes building the wall, how do we stop the next fag president from opening it back up? Or libfags from obstructing the builders?

WHAT IS SYMBOLISM YOU FUCKING NIGGER?!

it's going to be a real wall

National pride/outrage if anyone tries.

>what will a wall do

Ask Mexico what their southern wall does, stupid.

We live in Constitutional monarchies, dumbass.

It is perfectly legal to talk shit about them and to discuss getting rid of such a system.

You should be gassed for being so ignorant.

Same reason you have a door on your house, a fence around your yard, etc.

It's a deterrent. It will stop or at least make it more difficult for some people. Nobody is claiming that it's impossible to circumvent, though.

The reality is that a large number of illegal immigrants are people who crossed the border legally and then just overstayed visas and became illegal. I'm sure a wall would help to some extent, but I've never really been sold on if it would be worth the cost. It's certainly not a panacea.

Treason to who anymore you sad larping cunt?

>muh muh Empire and muh queen

You're fucking delusional or just memeing.

The border states tell the president to go fuck himself and they will secede if he tries.

Supposedly the project for the wall is called B.E.S.T, and it will also function as a high speed train connecting California and Texas. I don't remember where I heard this, I think an user posted about it a while ago.

If I were to design a wall like this, I'd have the train a little ways away from the wall it self, to prevent the Mexicans from destroying it. It would be a fast MagLev Train within a vacuum tube. I'm sure that's way too expensive, but I'm just fantasizing

i want a wall built around all of UK then another wall to separate london and birmingham savages from the rest of the country, then firebomb them.

>implying supplying then with even the smallest amount of necessities in FEMA camps isnt better than what they are running from
Its Mexico bro, we just need those snazzy guns Isreal has on thier wall

>Genuinely expecting a wall of this size to not only be built to these ridiculous specifications (being able to effectively flood or blow up caves at the drop of a hat lol) but to be manned to the degree that they can be effectively patrolled.

This is some fantasy tier shit mate.

Geo-structural professional engineer here.

You architects are usually a little fucked in the head.

You are a hobbyist, so I am assuming that you do not have a professional license. Regardless, an architectural license would be meaningless in this application.

Let's team up and get on trumps team

> Not understanding sarcasm.
Fucking hell, you're both so damn stupid. I almost mistook you for Americans.

Oh man.. that looks unpleasant.

>BUILD WALL means more border security, not actually a physical wall

No, Trump will build an actual physical wall. And not a fence, an actual wall. It will be large and towering and thick. It will be the Great Wall of Trump. And Mexico will pay for it.

Actually would be interesting to have the train right on the border.

I'd ride that fucking train all the time in the slim hope I get to see some beaner turned to goo, trying to cross with a 500mph train coming at him

>The illegals are sent away
>No more voterbase for wholesale illegals
It solves itself

>it's everyone else's fault that i am not fun or witty

Have you considered killing yourself? Because you really should.

>being able to effectively flood or blow up caves at the drop of a hat lol
Tunnels take months to dig. You just need to detect them and then you can destroy them whenever.
>manned to the degree that they can be effectively patrolled
Again, just need early detection. You can get to where you need with vehicles.
You can snipe people from miles away.

>ridiculous specifications
?
>(being able to effectively flood or blow up caves at the drop of a hat lol)
Yes, this is already a thing, it's more real than the wall at this point.
>manned to the degree that they can be effectively patrolled.
Mexico has a wall with guard towers at their southern border, how can we not manage to build some towers and have patrols for any dumb fucks that would try to climb it?

Immigrate here and assimilate. You will do fine if you assimilate.

>The border states tell the president to go fuck himself and they will secede if he tries.

Are you high? The only border State that doesn't want increased border security is Caliphornia.

Nationalist outrage? Its 2024!
>border states caring
Lolwut? Cali and and New mexico will try to destory the wall itself

The wall will make it to so illegal immigrants will not be able to easily sneak across our border, plus he wants to tie it into a our infrastructure like our public transportation and i believe it will be run by nuclear power.

So with that being said i'm pretty sure that if let's say the current El Chapo or any other cartel wants to get past the wall it will be considered a terrorist attack and we now have the all clear to retaliate with our military i think this is why Mexico WILL pay for it because that would be the end of the cartels' reign of terror on the country.

>be croat
>another slavshit
>poor
>ugly
>dumb
>inbred
>half turkish

wow, it's almost like you think you can make fun of us because the cool European kids let you into their club, but you're still a worthless sack of balkan shit.

> an hero

>implying mexico's leadership doesn't directly assist the cartels

it's made up, just like our wall.

don't believe anything you read here

Not just looks unpleasant, it is unpleasant.

We actually use it in the hood to keep gangbangers out of places of value

Just so that the next president can't simply undo his policies. The wall would go deep enough so that they can't just tunnel under it, and there would probably be border control and sensors as well. Anyway, walls have proven to work in the past, and a strong reduction of crime would be a great success.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

At least I'm not using a fucking Walmart scooter to buy food (and store it in my neckbeard). Stay """free""" fatburger.

Fogetting the fact that blacks/women/feminists also push for open borders

Well its a start at least

>tfw have a professional license for architecture
>tfw its not in one of the border states

evidence of damage to a wall is far more readily apparent than a fence, there is a reason that in almost all situations we use walls rather than fences you retard

With a wall we can devote less resources to stopping illegals from crossing over land and redirect it to find the people crossing under the land. I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

Landmines

>i'm such a cool and unique person i only acknowledge ideas other people haven't heard of

That's great, bud.

Let them try.

The ones that will would be turned in by the ones that don't because our military would be on the ground/sea/air in their country forcing their hand. I think it's more likely that that politicians would turn on the cartel for their own personal gain.

FUTURISTIC AS FUCK

>Also, the monarchy can fuck right off along with you.

This faggot proxyshilling again.

If anything you're the hipster reusing 'kys' at every chance you get. Perhaps, be less Americanised and actually understand sarcasm, rather than unleashing your regurgitated trite to 'try' and 'offend'.

>notorious short tempered balkanite about to burst again

You fucks are as bad as the niggers in this country in every possible way, but still have the fucking gall to go around talking shit because you think you're white, when you're more related to turks than to your northern slav neighbors.

based croat

did not read, but i'm sure you're mad as fuck.
stay fucked and mad. and be sure to work 24/7. you have to feed the military.

FUCK YEAH!

there`s never going to be a wall and anyone with half a brain knows that. it`s the rhetoric he uses to catch the rednecks.
use your time to discuss his actual plans/policies.

The cameras, lights, and armed guards on top of the wall are going to stop them. Hell once the wall is built I am going to volunteer to guard it.

He's a confirmed American who posts the pan-American "Muh every canadian hates the Monarchy; we love Americao woooo" in every thread

>You fucks are as bad as the niggers
can't tell if that's true since i haven't seen a nigger. ever.

Brits and Aussies here are fucking awesome, super kind and never a burden. They usually assimilate with the culture but they keep their accent.

I see that now, I find it a shame that he can't return a decent insult.

What the fuck do you care? it doesn't effect you in any way.

Since your cool kids club in Europe has turned into a suicide pact you'll learn very soon what a nigger acts like.

>2016 falling the wall meme

youtu.be/vJA3gwjCWwk?t=72

>implying a real estate mogul with a big ego doesn't actually want to leave a legacy