The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel, and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides...

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel, and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides. And a dark wind blows. The government is corrupt, and we're on so many drugs with the radio on and the curtains drawn. We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death.

What's the best version ? CD or Vinyl ?

GSYBE is garbage

/thread

So edgy

That word has completely lost meaning, you're not even using it correctly

"You're not even using it correctly"

Shut the fuck up kid

GYBE fans, everyone

What opinion is this meant to convey?

Their music is brilliant. But... "Dead Flag"? All flags are symbols of the murdering a tribe did to get theirs. "The government is corrupt"? Which year are they pinning us down to between the Sumerian Age and now, exactly?

This is one of many illustrations of the fact that forms of intelligence have nothing to do with each other. A musical intelligence has nothing to do with a political intelligence, or a verbal intelligence.

CD.

This has nothing to do with fandom, but with immaturity

He's not representing Godspeed fans in too decent a light

GSYBE is actually a bad group, however

If you like them it's either because you've been brainwashed by youtube music "critics" and Sup Forums essential charts, or because you're a fucking pretentious teen who has never tried to discover music on the basis of his actual interests

Your opinions are boring and not worth responding to, but the way you keep misspelling GY!BE as GSYBE really triggers me. Please stop that.

GSYBE is music for pretentious melon nerds, get along with that

my record is missing the 3rd track. so CD

>hehehehe, i didn't comply, look at my little willy flapping in the breeze mummy!

This is wrong. Listen to Skinny Fists closely and think about what the instrumentals mean when paired with the vocal samples. Especially on the song Static, the way Godspeed combined the sample of the priest with the violin is incredibly striking.

If you dont hear this in their music, im sorry but you're autistic and incapable of reading emotions correctly

>/threading your own post

>The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel, and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides.

This is Hold Steady-tier. Ca-RINGE.

>im sorry but you're autistic and incapable of reading emotions correctly
I think it's more that you believe too much in the shit you believe to feel. Discover new music, faggot, and trust me. Stop listening only to stuff produced in your country by people who speak your own language, get out of your fucking orchard, dude, learn to recognize your comfort zone. GSYBE is the ultimate music for cucked people. You're fucking mocked, like monkeys who's been given bananas by groundskeepers.

Vinyl combines East Hastings and Providence but it works really well. Id say both are great
Its not
Go back to class kid

Posted like a real nigger

Go back to youtube piece of numale's shit

Kid one day youll grow up and quit being so filled with hate

See
Stop ruining the thread, no one cares about your whining.

hahaha this fanbase is worse than I thought

Why so angry? Daddy hit you to hard? Mommy not love you enough lmao

I don't understand how anyone can be "brainwashed" into liking a piece of music. You either like it or you don't, and if you like it, who the fuck cares what people like you think?

Holy shit literally just stop replying to him lmao

Anyways to get the thread back on topic.
>WHERE ARE YOU GOOOOIIIING

whether or not you agree with them I think most of the members of GY!BE have decent political intelligence, they seem to be pretty self-aware and I've heard from friends in Montreal that they're actually fairly active in anarchist organizing there. that said they're fucking shit at putting it into words without sounding like self-parody (see: press release for Luciferian Towers) and the politics they put forward in their music are usually either vague to the point of meaninglessness or pretentious and academic to the point of meaninglessness.

tl;dr probably cool genuine people but if they're trying to make good propaganda music they fucking suck at it.

I agree with the first half of your post; I don't think it's pretentious or meaninglessly academic.

Also, I liked the press release for LT; how else you gonna say that shit?

Hell I think LT is their best since LYSF and it seems like a return to form

This album reminds me of Paul Auster's In the Country of Last Things. Same feeling of helplessness.

LT was definitely a return to form for them. Bosses Hanging is an excellent track