Brazil HATE Thread. 36-Men-Rape Edition

Why is this fucking country so pathetic?

>come here on vacations for two weeks
>day 2
>brother gets kidnapped while playing in the park
>doesn't speak a word in portuguese
>we are desperate trying to find him
>turn on local TV to distract me from murderous rage
>see news about 15 years old girl getting mass raped by 36 men and filmed
>see news about leaked conversations between the top politicians scheming how to save themselves from police
>see news about woman shot by a fucking sharpshooter for no reason while waiting bus
>see news about Olympics bicycle rail crumbling apart and killing four people

GO FUCK YOURSELF, BRAZIL. You fuckers should be ashamed of calling this shit a country. If I ever become president you fuckers better pray because I'm nuking you to orbit.

Trust me, the world won't lose ANYTHING valuable.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-23720497
theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/15/men-convicted-rio-de-janeiro-gang-rape
veja.abril.com.br/noticia/brasil/turista-americana-foi-estuprada-oito-vezes-na-van-do-terror
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2013/08/justica-do-rj-condena-suspeitos-de-estuprar-turista-americana-em-van.html
brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/rio-de-janeiro,namorado-de-vitima-de-estupro-coletivo-diz-que-crime-e-invencao,10000053813
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2016/05/28/politica/1464442969_569756.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kEgwNphOf-c
bestgore.com/murder/corpse-girl-gone-missing-found-float-rio-almada-brazil/
bestgore.com/burn-victim/inmate-brazil-prison-tied-to-mattress-set-on-fire/
bestgore.com/robbery/preteen-children-flip-flops-rob-store-gunpoint-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/photo-inmate-decapitation-prison-riot-ceara-brazil/
bestgore.com/murder/aftermath-prison-riot-ceara-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/man-beheading-after-argument-over-oxen-brazil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't the first time I've heard something like this from Brazil, wasn't there another one a bit back where a guy and his girlfriend got kidnapped and they forced the boyfriend to watch as they gang raped her? Fuckin terrible.

FUCKING ANIMALS

Why is this shit even allowed to exist?

>depending on Huehue's

There's a reason the Portuguese abandoned them

sounds like something straight out of a netorare hentai
horrible incident nevertheless

Sorry to hear about that user, hope you find him soon

Why the fuck would anyone even come here unironically?

Fucking brazilian police is useless. Holy shit.

They don't give a fuck. The embassy is the only one giving a fuck about this.

We are desperate right now.

Yes it's shit here.

OP, if your brother was really kidnapped try to get the media involved. Or else, try to offer money to someone, like a cop or someone who seems open to bribery somehow.

>That feel when you know OP won't see his brother alive again

You have to bribe someone or count with the media to make your case known. That's Brazil man, police is completely useless.

Maybe some television show wants to make news out of you, or maybe some social media post. If you know a Brazilian tell him your story and ask for help by sharing the news on social media

You have to cry and whine to get stuff around here, don't give up. Try to make your history known

Try what this user said In third world countries, cops accept bribes a lot and if you bribe em Im sure you'll get to see your brother again

Anyone knows where I can find the video of the alleged rape? Apparently was shared on twitter but cant find anything

Don't tell people you WANT TO BRIBE them, tell them that you will "cover their expenses", pay for lunch, gas, this kind of shit you know

Maybe check the murder and crime rates before visiting places?

You got what you deserved

OP, if you are a poorfag you are fucked. Sorry about your situation, if it's real.

>He fell for the "Come to Brazil" meme
I hope your brother is okay.
Please tell me you are not in Rio.

That's from a movie m8

And I thought my country was bad holy shit

no, that actually happened to a tourist couple in Rio a while ago

they were french, if I'm not mistaken

>visiting Brazil
>any year
You deserved it.

>portugal
>abandoning brasil
The shit this country become was pretty much their fault. Also, they were expelled.

My family wishes to go on a Vacation, I planned on Wales but my mother insisted on going to Rio
Should I convince them to visit Wales instead?
I have a 16 year old sister too

*17 year old

source?

where are you from and where are you staying?

shit, flying to this monkey planet in july

hope you find your bro

Its everywhere
Go look up Brazil gangrape

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-23720497
I found it!

theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/15/men-convicted-rio-de-janeiro-gang-rape

I remember it, it was in Rio, they forced the gringo and the gringa to get inside a van and raped her while the cuck watched in silence.

Here is the news
translate from huespeak if you want

veja.abril.com.br/noticia/brasil/turista-americana-foi-estuprada-oito-vezes-na-van-do-terror

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2013/08/justica-do-rj-condena-suspeitos-de-estuprar-turista-americana-em-van.html

Fact: Portuguese crown settled on Brazil

I don't know shit about Wales but it should be better than Rio I guess.

That changes everything

No, what's the most impressive is that the cucks will keep coming to Brazil to watch their women getting raped live in a foreign country. Go on you fuckheads, feed the Olympics with your bloody dollas and get literally fucked while dying of Zika.

It's as if it doesn't matter how much we spread the word through social media, the cucks will keep coming like it's the biggest attraction. I hope the Olympics turns into a bloodbath with nigger semen at the top of that.

hahah you are a cuck

I had an uncle the mistook him for a producer or director,so his sister told a congressman.FBI came into play,so the let him go

Bottom line you should have fell for the nepetism meme

Its in UK, no musllims there yet and good landscape and there are castles n sheeit

i thought so too

What are you trying to say? I didn't understand a single thing you said, sorry

brasil.estadao.com.br/noticias/rio-de-janeiro,namorado-de-vitima-de-estupro-coletivo-diz-que-crime-e-invencao,10000053813

>People falling for yet another woman using rape as an excuse for being an actual slut

fucking kek

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2016/05/28/politica/1464442969_569756.html

And now her attorney is trying to push the case based on her testimony alone, without any kind of proof.

It took us 400 years to civilize these monkeys and that was not enough, it's still a shithole

The most famous case was of a couple who was camping in the woods, then a group of psychopaths went to them and raped the woman for 3 days, then killed her later with a meal kitchen knife, her boyfriend was obligate to watch all this and then was killed with a shot in the head. The principal rapist had 17 years and because of that he was sentenced for like only 5 years (yes, here in Shitzil the minority age is above 18 years). Sucks alot.

I'm not kidding, go to best gore and 7 out of 10 murder videos are from Brazil and they're being uploaded every fucking day!!

also op why the fuck are you on Sup Forums right now???

I wish England had colonized us, would be alot better. But the shiturguese didn't want to lose their gold.

There's still hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=kEgwNphOf-c

And by the way, that girl sold her own body for drugs during an orgy.

We are your future...

> won't lose anything of value

B-but, the ass was fat?

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN

>he fell for le rape meme

fuck off she was asking for it

bestgore.com/murder/corpse-girl-gone-missing-found-float-rio-almada-brazil/
bestgore.com/burn-victim/inmate-brazil-prison-tied-to-mattress-set-on-fire/
bestgore.com/robbery/preteen-children-flip-flops-rob-store-gunpoint-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/photo-inmate-decapitation-prison-riot-ceara-brazil/
bestgore.com/murder/aftermath-prison-riot-ceara-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/man-beheading-after-argument-over-oxen-brazil/

Explain this shit Brazil.

Let me fix:
MAKE BRAZIL GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME

Get wrecked retard

I have family in Sao Paulo. What is the risk that i will be kidnapped or murdered if i visit them??
I don't stick out much ethnically i have brown eyes but i don't speak the language

OP where in Brazil are you and where are you from?

poo

poooo
poo in loo
POO
POO

poo

Brazil is violent but is big as fuck, São Paulo has one of the lowest homicide rates, not that bad, just avoid the favelas and the periferic regions of the city.

You deserve it user never travel to a third world shithole especially brazil

I saw the article, fucking people on facebook protesting, how about they just purge? Why doesn't society purge useless fucks like we used to do.

Is Brazil worse than India?

I believe it is, Brazil needs a good nuking like Japan

>vacationing in Brazil

Yea, this ones your fault buddy

your country is the sons of England & Italy, you're set up for life.

>>come here on vacations for two weeks
>>day 2

the bad:
-zica
-dengue
-violence
-cultural communism
-drugs
-corruption

the good :
-good looking people
-nice parties

conclusion :
why tha tuck would someone take vacation in this hellhole? seriously ?

By the way there is a plot twist:
- Today i saw the news and the delegates of the rape case are not very positive it was actually rape. There is a large possibility that they did fuck her because she asked for it.
Let me give you some evidence :
-its well known that rapists in brazil are killed or become sex slaves in prisons
-its also well known that the traffic normally kills rapists
-its also well known that traffic normally dont want the police investigating shit on their territories so they create a parallel state to deal with thefts and rapes, normally killing everyone.

- There is evidence that the girl before going out posted on the internet that she was going to fuck all the punks at night.

- there is evidence that she used to fuck with dugdealers and normally do drugs with them.

other minor evidences :
>brazil is in deep crysis and the media needs new and impact material to get more Ads money.
>brazil have a huge investigation on politicians now and every single way to make the people forget about it is being thrown at us.

There is still the possibilitie that she took a shitton of drugs and asked to be fucked. for a shitton of dudes. she was 16 and there was over 18 (18 is the legal age here). so those information if true they can change this case.